💠 This weekend you can find Xûr is hanging out on the EDZ and Trials Labs: Capture Zones is live on Exodus Blue. Check out the article below for a more detailed look at Xûr’s inventory, Trials, news, and more!
XÛR, AGENT OF THE NINE
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine. (Note: Xûr offers random rolls on Exotic Armor meaning the stats/numbers are different with each purchase.)
Departs: Tuesday, April 26 @ 10 AM PDT
Where is Xûr? Winding Cove, EDZ
EXOTIC ARMOR(23 LS)
|The Bombardiers||Hunter Legs|
|Armamentarium||Titan Chest Armor|
|Getaway Artist||Warlock Gauntlets|
EXOTIC WEAPON (29 LS)
|Prometheus Lens||Energy Trace Rifle|
OTHER EXOTIC WEAPON
|Name||Type||Random Roll Perk||Cost||Grade on light.gg|
|Hawkmoon||Primary Hand Cannon||Quickdraw||125000 Glimmer, 200 Legendary Shards, 1 Exotic Cipher, and 1 Ascendant Shard||D|
|Dead Man’s Tale||Primary Scout Rifle||Fourth Time’s the Charm||125000 Glimmer, 200 Legendary Shards, 1 Exotic Cipher, and 1 Ascendant Shard||D|
LEGENDARY WEAPONS (50 LS + 1K GLIMMER)
|Name||Type||Column 1||Column 2||Column 3||Column 4||Grade on light.gg|
|Seventh Seraph SI-2||Energy Sidearm||Corkscrew Rifling // Hammer-Forged Rifling||Accurized Rounds // Flared Magwell||Full Auto Trigger System||Zen Moment||A|
|Temptation’s Hook||Heavy Sword||Hungry Edge // Jagged Edge // Tempered Edge||Balanced Guard // Heavy Guard||Relentless Strikes||Vorpal Weapon||S|
|IKELOS_SMG_v1.0.2||Energy Submachine Gun||Chambered Compensator // Polygonal Rifling||Tactical Mag // Alloy Magazine||Dynamic Sway Reduction||Tap the Trigger||B|
|Deafening Whisper||Energy Grenade Launcher||Confined Launch // Quick Launch||High-Velocity Rounds // Implosion Rounds||Underdog||Auto-Loading Holster||C|
|Frozen Orbit||Energy Sniper Rifle||Extended Barrel // Fluted Barrel||Accurized Rounds // Tactical Mag||Genesis||Vorpal Weapon||C|
|Wolftone Draw||Energy Combat Bow||Tactile String // Natural String||Carbon Arrow Shaft // Fiberglass Arrow Shaft||Threat Detector||Harmony||F|
|Iota Draconis||Energy Fusion Rifle||Arrowhead Brake // Hammer-Forged Rifling||Ionized Battery // Projection Fuse||Under Pressure||High-Impact Reserves||A|
Xur is selling Lightkin armor sets from Season of the Splicer.
Exotic Engram (97 LS)
- An engram with a predestined outcome. Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected; otherwise, it contains a random piece of Exotic armor. This item can be purchase only once per week, per account.
Exotic Cipher Quest (No Cost)
- Complete strikes or win matches in Crucible or Gambit. Extra progress is awarded for more challenging activities and for succeeding with clanmates. Reward: Exotic Cipher Present it to Xûr or the Monument To Lost Lights to receive a reward. You can only hold 1 of this item at a time. (Available on a weekly cadence)
Ends: Tuesday, April 26 @ 10 AM PDT
Fireteam: 3-players (Matchmaking available)
- Trials Labs: Capture Zones
- Capture Zones is still the classic 3v3 elimination game mode however, 30 seconds in, a capture zone is going to spawn that Guardians may claim. Teams may win by either capturing the zone, or eliminating the opposing team.
Map: Exodus Blue
Weekly Flawless Reward: Eye of Sol – Adept Sniper Rifle (Kinetic)
NOTE ABOUT THE FLAWLESS POOL:
“Any player in the Flawless pool who is at the seventh win of a given passage will have chances for Adept weapons to drop post-match. Whether you still have Flawless passage or ended up with a couple losses under your belt, you’ll continue to have chances for post-match Adept drops once you’ve reached seven total wins.”
|Rank Up||Rank Up (1 Reset)||Rank Up (2 Resets)|
|Rank 10: Eye of Sol – Sniper Rifle (Changes to Messenger Pulse Rifle after one reset)|
Perks: No Distractions and Focused Fury
Grade on light.gg: B
|Rank 10: The Messenger – Pulse Rifle (Changes to Shayura’s Wrath with another reset)|
Perks: Rapid Hit and Desperado
Grade on light.gg: S
|Rank 10: Shayura’s Wrath – Submachine Gun|
Perks: Tunnel Vision and Tap the Trigger
Grade on light.gg: B
|Rank 17: Igneous Hammer – Hand Cannon (Changes to Sola’s Scar Sword after one reset)|
|Rank 16: Sola’s Scar – Sword (Changes to Reed’s Regret with another reset)|
|Rank 16: Reed’s Regret – Linear Fusion Rifle|
Perks: Heating Up and Headstone
Grade on light.gg: C
A new Destiny 2 Prime Gaming bundle is available for Prime members!
Players with an active Prime Gaming membership can now earn in-game Exotic Gear Drops in Destiny 2. Each drop will contain four rewards, including Exotic weapons, Ghosts, ships, Sparrows, and weapon ornaments from previous Seasons. If you do not have a membership, you may start your free trial here (*This link supports Kyber3000 with a small commission for each sign up). You may visit this page to start your free trial and support Kyber at the same time or here is a non-affiliate link).
Tip of the Spear Exotic Bundle
- Tip of the Spear Exotic Sparrow
- The Tall Tale Exotic Ship
- Drop Pod Legendary Ghost Shell
- Taunt Dance Legendary Emote
Once you have signed up for Prime Gaming and have connected your accounts, you can claim your Destiny 2 Exotic Gear Drops every month on the Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
After claiming your drop, log into Destiny 2 and visit Amanda Holliday in the Tower’s Hangar where you will be able to claim your rewards from her inventory screen.
You will have until the 10 AM Pacific on the last day of the drop to claim the rewards on Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
Where do I get my Destiny 2 Prime Gaming Bundle?
- Your claimed drop will be available from Amanda Holliday in The Tower next time you log in to Destiny 2.
- Additional drops will be available to claim as long as you remain an Amazon Prime member.
- Note: New players will need to complete the game introduction prior to receiving in-game content.
- If you’re unable to receive your content, see the FAQs for more detail.
- If you claim a reward on a wrong account, you will be unable to reclaim that reward.
- Additionally, if you use Amazon Prime Household Sharing, only ONE person will be able to claim a reward.
Still have questions? Check out Bungie’s Help article for more details on how everything works.
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
Helpful Articles and Websites
- Bungie x Sony: Bungie Joins Sony | Our Shared Vision
- S16 // Season of the Risen: Official Website
- The Witch Queen: Website | Support
- DCV: Destiny Content Vault | Content Vault – Year 5
- Help: Destiny 2 Known Issues | Report Issues to the #Help forum
- Other: Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide | Cross Save
NOTE:. The latest TWAB (on April 21, 2022) included a lot of details regarding Sandbox changes coming in Season 17. I recommended checking it out when you have some time or check out YouTube (such as the video below), there are usually some who go over this stuff.
Info from the latest This Week at Bungie article.
Contest Mode Emblem Grant
Players who completed the Vow of the Disciple raid during the 24 hour extension of Contest Mode have been granted the Day at the Pyramid Triumph and The Cleaver emblem.
Qualifying players will need to visit their Postmaster and claim the Lost Package to unlock the Day at the Pyramid Triumph. Claiming this Triumph will then drop The Cleaver emblem.
Players who are missing quests or who are attempting to reacquire previously abandoned quests should visit the Quest Archive in the Tower Courtyard, located next to the Postmaster. From here players can reacquire abandoned quests, organized by quest type.
Players who are unable to locate their abandoned quests at the Quest Archive should also verify that they have checked all the vendor pages of the vendor who originally provided the quest.
- Another Gambit Labs arrives, this time the experimental mode is Mote Thief. Plus, all players earn bonus Gambit ranks all week long.
- Clash returns to the Crucible.
- Defeat Alak-Hul in The Lightblade Nightfall. NOTE: Because the rotation changed for Nightfall, I am currently unsure what the Nightfall weapon is next week. There is a chance it could go back to The Comedian or it may go forward to The Hothead. We will find out on Tuesday and hopefully get back to a known rotation again.
Next Tuesday, April 26, Destiny 2 Hotfix 188.8.131.52 will be released. View Bungie’s Destiny Server and Update Status page for maintenance times, as well as the timeline below:
- 9 AM PDT (1600 UTC): Destiny 2 maintenance begins.
- 9:45 AM (1645 UTC): Destiny 2 is brought offline.
- 10 AM (1700 UTC): Destiny 2 Hotfix 184.108.40.206 will begin rolling out across all platforms and regions.
- 11 AM (1800 UTC): Destiny 2 maintenance completes.
Below is a list of some issues that are scheduled to be resolved with Hotfix 220.127.116.11:
- The Summoner Auto Rifle from Saint-14’s reputation rewards is missing a Masterwork slot.
- The Lightblade and the Birthplace of the Vile Grandmaster Nightfalls did not count towards the completion of the Total Conquest Triumph.
- In Gambit, the Primeval’s shield sometimes did not successfully drop after defeating the Envoys.
The following changes will arrive with Hotfix 18.104.22.168 on April 26, 2022:
- Axion Bolt base cooldown increased from 91s to 152s.
- Titan Barricade’s base cooldown when the Bastion Void Aspect is equipped is now 82s, up from 53s.
- This matches the recharge rate of Warlock Rift.
- Offensive Bulwark now provides 60% less bonus grenade energy regeneration in PvP game modes.
- Whisper of Chains now provides 15% bonus damage resistance against players when near a Stasis crystal, down from 25%.
- Unchanged vs. PvE targets.
- Renewal Grasps
- While equipped, Renewal Grasps increases the base cooldown of the Duskfield Grenade from 62s to 152s.
- The outgoing damage penalty applied to player victims in the Renewal Grasps’ Duskfield Grenade reduced from 50% to 20%.
- Damage unchanged vs. PvE targets.
Stay tuned for the full patch notes article, planned for release alongside the hotfix!
Next week, Gambit Labs returns. This time, Bungie will be experimenting with Mote Thieves starting on April 26.
What’s the Difference?
- Normal Mote drain from having two Blockers is disabled.
- Instead, every second the invader is invading, one Mote drains directly from your bank to the invader’s bank.
NOTE: Keep in mind, invaders need to be near the bank in order to drain Motes.
Here is a look the Season of the Risen Roadmap. Bungie stated they are also planning a few Gambit Labs weeks.
- April 22: Trials Labs – Zone Capture
- May 3 – May 24: Guardian Games
- May 6: Trials Labs – Freelance, Community voted map
- May 10: Iron Banner
- May 20: Trials Labs – Freelance and Zone Capture
Please note, dates are subject to change.
Leaving loot pools at the beginning of Season 17:
- Iron Banner
- Occluded Finality Sniper Rifle
- Finite Impactor Hand Cannon
- The Comedian Shotgun
- Palindrome Hand Cannon
- Trials of Osiris
- Shayura’s Wrath Submachine Gun
- The Messenger Pulse Rifle
Leaving loot pools at the beginning of Season 18:
- Iron Banner
- Peacebond Sidearm
- Archon’s Thunder Machine Gun
- PLUG ONE.1 Fusion Rifle
- The Hothead Rocket Launcher
- Trials of Osiris
- Eye of Sol Sniper Rifle
- The Summoner Auto Rifle
Note: Weapons included in Bungie’s planned rotation are subject to change.
See you starside.
FOLLOW AND SUPPORT
Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will support me (commission is usually about 5% of the sale). You can also support me when signing up for Amazon/Twitch Prime or when purchasing eligible items using my Amazon Affiliate link. Your support is greatly appreciated, thank you! 🤍