💠 This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out at Watcher’s Grave on Nessus (On Big Tree) and Trials is on a short break while Iron Banner is available. Check out the article below for a more detailed look at Xûr’s Inventory, Trials, and more!
XÛR, AGENT OF THE NINE
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine. (Note: Xûr offers random rolls on Exotic Armor meaning the stats/numbers are different with each purchase. Legendary weapon/armor stays the rolls that it shows but change every time Xur arrives.)
Departs: Tuesday, Dec 14 @ 9AM Pacific
Where is Xur? Watcher’s Grave, Nessus (On Big Tree 🌳)
Exotic Armor (23 LS)
|Orpheus Rig||Hunter Leg Armor|
|Skull of Dire Ahamkara||Warlock Helmet|
|Citan’s Ramparts||Titan Arms Armor|
Exotic Weapon (29 LS)
|The Wardcliff Coil||Heavy Rocket Launcher|
Legendary Weapons (50 LS + 1k Glimmer)
|Escape Velocity||Primary Submachine Gun|
|Seventh Seraph Officer Revolver||Primary Hand Cannon|
|Nature of the Beast||Energy Hand Cannon|
|Distant Tumulus||Energy Sniper Rifle|
|Long Shadow||Primary Sniper Rifle|
|Falling Guillotine||Heavy Sword|
|Bite of the Fox||Primary Sniper Rifle|
Legendary Armor (50 LS + 1k Glimmer)
|Anti-Extinction Grasps||Hunter Gauntlets|
|Anti-Extinction Vest||Hunter Chest Armor|
|Stella Incognita Cloak||Hunter Hunter Cloak|
|Anti-Extinction Mask||Hunter Helmet|
|Anti-Extinction Legs||Hunter Leg Armor|
|Anti-Extinction Gloves||Warlock Arms|
|Anti-Extinction Robes||Warlock Chest Armor|
|Stella Incognita Bond||Warlock Class Item|
|Anti-Extinction Hood||Warlock Helmet|
|Anti-Extinction Boots||Warlock Leg Armor|
|Anti-Extinction Gauntlets||Titan Arms|
|Anti-Extinction Plate||Titan Chest Armor|
|Stella Incognita Mark||Titan Class Item|
|Anti-Extinction Helm||Titan Helmet|
|Anti-Extinction Greaves||Titan Leg Armor|
NOTE: You may also view armor stats at light.gg or via the Bungie companion app if they have not been added to this page.
Exotic Engram (97 LS)
- An engram with a predestined outcome. Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected; otherwise, it contains a random piece of Exotic armor. This item can be purchase only once per week, per account.
Exotic Cipher Quest (No Cost)
- Complete strikes or win matches in Crucible or Gambit. Extra progress is awarded for more challenging activities and for succeeding with clanmates. Reward: Exotic Cipher Present it to Xûr or the Monument To Lost Lights to receive a reward. You can only hold 1 of this item at a time. (Available on a weekly cadence)
Xur Post: kyber3000.com/Xurpost
LEGENDARY WEAPONS AND ARMOR
This is a 3v3 competitive crucible activity only available from Friday until Reset every weekend! Matchmaking is available! Earn exclusive rewards in Trials of Osiris by defeating other Guardians in this weekly Elimination playlist.
Reminder: Trials is on a short break while Iron Banner is available, it will return next weekend.
The celebration kicks off with a free 6-player matchmade activity, new secrets to unravel, iconic weapons to collect, and rewards that commemorate our long and storied history.
The 30th Anniversary Pack Includes
- New Dungeon in the Cosmodrome
- Exotic Gjallarhorn and Catalyst
- Myth Claymore Sword
- Legendary Destiny 1 Weapons
- Thorn-Themed Armor
- Exotic Gjallarwing Sparrow
- Marathon-Themed Armor
- Bungie-Themed Streetwear-inspired Armor
- And More!
Free to All Players! Info below is from the latest This Week at Bungie post.
Here is a look at free weapons (available now) that arrived with the 30th Anniversary Event!
- The Forerunner is a brand-new Exotic Sidearm that uses Special ammo and packs a punch. The Full Stop perk gives the Sidearm extended-range and heavy-caliber rounds
- BxR-55 Battler Legendary Pulse Rifle: This new Pulse Rifle is worthy to take into any fray, with a hand-tuned intrinsic perk (Legacy PR-55 Frame) optimized for firing from the hip and an exclusive Legendary perk only available on this weapon (Blunt Execution Rounds), plus a custom and unique scope.
- Half-Truths Legendary Sword: This Sword and its mirror image are the only Swords able to roll a brand-new Sword perk:
- Eager Edge: Gain increased Sword lunge distance immediately after switching to this weapon.
- Retraced Path Legendary Trace Rifle: Retraced Path lets players experiment with how random rolled perks might work on a Trace Rifle, and opens the door for other Legendary Trace Rifles somewhere down the line.
- Wastelander M5 Legendary Shotgun: The first Legendary Tex Mechanica weapon in Destiny 2, this compact Shotgun will be familiar to the OGs from Bungie’s Marathon era.
- Pardon our Dust Legendary Grenade Launcher: Inspired by the unique visual design of Pathways Into Darkness, this is a new Kinetic breech-loaded Grenade Launcher with some unique perk combinations.
Live Now until February 22, 2022
Check out the Moments of Triumph page for more info and guides.
Available Now until Dec 14 @ 9AM PT
This season two new weapons are available, the Forge’s Pledge Pulse Rifle and Peacebond Sidearm. They are each available through vendor packages, bounties, match rewards, and the Seasonal Iron Banner quest. This season, Bungie introduced the Iron Lord’s Pride intrinsic perk for the armor sets. Wearing a piece of this armor grants a small chance of an Enhancement Prism dropping at the end of an Iron Banner match. Each additional piece worn increases the chance, capping out at four pieces total.
Season 15 Weapons:
Season 15 Armor:
NOTE: Check out the Iron Banner page for more details.
MORE PATCH NOTES
Update 3.4.0 launched earlier this week with a ton of changes to the game, from weapons to abilities and practically everything in-between. With more than 6,000 words of patch notes, there were bound to be a few to slip through the cracks. Here are the updates with what we added to the official notes.
- Lake of Shadows: To bring this boss encounter more in line with other strikes and our modern sandbox gameplay, Grask’s health has been significantly increased.
- Grandmaster Nightfall catchup node will be available to all players who have claimed the Conqueror Seal from Week 7 onward. Grandmaster catchup activities will only be accessible if the fireteam leader has not yet completed the associated gilded Triumph.
- Fixed a map exploit on top of tree near Mill on The Dead Cliffs.
- Trials activity node now displays potential rewards when playing on a seven-win ticket.
- Seven-win passages require a manual reset before players can purchase a new passage.
- Fixed an issue where Crucible Rank displayed an incorrect value in the Crucible intro cinematic after reset.
- Combat Efficiency in the post-round now displays overall match efficiency.
- Respawn timer for Clash, Control, Rumble, and Iron Banner increased to 7s from 5s.
- You can now reset a reputation with unclaimed materials if there are no unique items in the current reset’s item list.
- The number of Seasonal resets is now listed on the Reputation Rewards section of the vendor.
- Fixed a bug where rank reset dialogs could appear during activities.
- Fixed an issue with Kinetic calibration bounties not being available on the Gunsmith.
Players with an active Prime Gaming membership can earn in-game Exotic Gear Drops in Destiny 2. Each drop will contain four rewards, including Exotic weapons, Ghosts, ships, Sparrows, and weapon ornaments from previous Seasons.
Available Now – Cup of Tea Exotic Bundle
- Cup of Tea – Exotic Emote
- The Grateful Crane – Exotic Sparrow
- Intrepid Shell – Exotic Ghost Shell
- Technical Meltdown – Legendary Ship
If you do not have a membership, you may start your free trial here (*This link supports Kyber3000 with a small commission for each sign up). You may visit this page to start your free trial and support Kyber at the same time or here is a non-affiliate link).
Once you have signed up for Prime Gaming and have connected your accounts, you can claim your Destiny 2 Exotic Gear Drops every month on the Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
After claiming your drop, log into Destiny 2 and visit Amanda Holliday in the Tower’s Hangar where you will be able to claim your rewards from her inventory screen.
You will have until the 10 AM Pacific on the last day of the drop to claim the rewards on Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
Where do I get my Destiny 2 Prime Gaming Bundle?
- Your claimed drop will be available from Amanda Holliday in The Tower next time you log in to Destiny 2.
- Additional drops will be available to claim as long as you remain an Amazon Prime member.
- Note: New players will need to complete the game introduction prior to receiving in-game content.
- If you’re unable to receive your content, see the FAQs for more detail.
- If you claim a reward on a wrong account, you will be unable to reclaim that reward.
- Additionally, if you use Amazon Prime Household Sharing, only ONE person will be able to claim a reward.
Still have questions? Check out Bungie’s Help article for more details on how everything works.
Until December 15, 2021, you can donate to receive exclusive Destiny 2 loot like the Light Keepers emblem, plus brand new, never-before-seen items—including the Arc Propellant emblem, Hi-5 Heart Exotic Multiplayer Emote*, and the Altrus Pura Mk1 Exotic Ship* (complete with Bungie Foundation decal)!
MAKE A DONATION! (100% of your donation goes towards support the Bungie Foundation’s work around the world!)
- ☑ Goal 1: $1,000
- ☑ Goal 2: $2,500
- ☑ Goal 3: $3,000
- (In Progress) Final Goal 4: $5,000 – Currently @ $3,605 As of 9 AM PST on 12/10/2021
- You all have reached every goal so far, so I figured we might as well reach for the stars and see what we can do before this fundraiser ends on December 15!
- Milestone Goal: $4,000 – Giveaway on Discord for x2 Midas Traction emblem codes and x1 digital copy of the Bungie 30th Anniversary Pack on Steam.*
- Milestone Goal $5,000 – Giveaway on Discord for x1 digital standard edition copy of the Witch Queen on Steam.* (*An option will be available for those not on Steam, such as the same amount sent via PayPal, Venmo, or CashApp).
I am so proud and thankful to have and be a part of such an amazing community, thank you for your generous donations and support!
- Visit the How to redeem your Destiny 2 loot page for help.
- For more info about this charity and what funds go towards, visit the Bungie Foundation website.
- If you would like to donate without using the Kyber Community link, click here. You will still get any donation reward/incentive is you do choose to use our link. Plus, it helps us reach our fundraising goals!
*Donations are cumulative, so donors will receive all prizes at and below their donation tier. For example, a $50 donation will earn you all four prizes. Donors can also make multiple donations across the campaign window, which are also cumulative. For example, if you donate $10, you will earn the Light Keepers Emblem. If you make a $40 donation later within the campaign window, you will earn the remaining three prizes.
**All in-game digital incentives will be automatically redeemed via donors’ Bungie.net ID and will appear in Destiny 2’s Collections on or after Tuesday, December 2, except for the Hi-5 Heart Exotic Multiplayer Emote and Altrux Pura Mk1 Exotic Ship, which will become available on 12/7. Anyone who donates at these qualifying donation tiers between 12/2 – 12/15 will receive these items, but redemption may be delayed.
Note: To check fundraiser goal progress or to get more info, visit the Fundraiser page. Regardless if you are able to donate, sharing the fundraiser link helps as well and is appreciated very much! If you have any questions, DM me on Discord, Twitter, or Instagram and I will try my best to help.
- The Dawning begins! Visit Eva in the Tower to get started.
- A new rotation of enemies appears in the Dares of Eternity!
- Extra Rewards will drop in the Devils’ Lair Nightfall.
- Mayhem returns to the Crucible.
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- Dec 10: A Message from Bungie CEO Pete Parson
- Dec 07: This Week at Bungie – Three Decades of Bungie Games
- Dec 07: Update 3.4.0 – The One About the 30th Anniversary
- Dec 02: This Week at Bungie – Is It Tuesday Yet?
- Beyond Light: Guide | Support | Website
- Season of the Lost: Website | Support | FAQ | Info Page
- Bungie 30th Anniversary Pack: Info Page | Official Website
- The Witch Queen (Releases Feb 22): Website | Support
- Destiny Content Vault: Forsaken Update
- More: Cross Play Info | 30th Anniversary | Destiny 2 Showcase Recap
- Help: Destiny 2 Known Issues | Report Issues to the #Help forum
- Other: Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide | Cross Save
Here is a look at what’s to come in Destiny 2 (check out the Official Calendar above or at Bungie.net).
December – February
- The Dawning
February 22, 2022
- The Witch Queen Arrives!!
Exotic Armor Disables
Earlier this week, we disabled the Hunter Mechaneer’s Tricksleeves Exotic arms and the Titan Icefall Mantle Exotic arms due to issues surrounding potential exploits.
For information on when these Exotics will be re-enabled, players are encouraged to keep an eye on the Bungie Help Twitter.
30th Anniversary Streetwear Bundle
Prior to collecting and opening Xûr’s Resplendent Reward Package containing the Streetwear Bundles for each class, players should ensure that they have space available in their inventory and Postmaster to receive multiple items.
Players are also encouraged to visit the Postmaster after opening the bundles to ensure all items have been successfully collected. We are investigating a way for players to reacquire these bundles if they end up getting pushed out of the Postmaster.
Forsaken Cipher Pickups
Players who owned Forsaken prior to 3.4.0. can pick up their Forsaken Ciphers from the Forsaken section of the Monument to Lost Lights Exotic Archive in the Tower. Players should ensure that they have space in their Consumables inventory prior to acquiring their Forsaken Ciphers.
Forsaken Ciphers can also be exchanged for Ascendant Shards at the Monument to Lost Lights if players already own all Forsaken weapons. Please keep in mind that players should only attempt to acquire the Ascendant Shards if they don’t need/want to use their Forsaken Ciphers.
Play for free without PlayStation®Plus
Starting today players will be able to play all multiplayer content in Destiny 2 without being a PS Plus member. This trial will run from now until December 20, 2021 and is the perfect time to try out all exciting multiplayer content Destiny 2 has to offer.
To stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, enter occasional giveaways and more, make sure to join us on Discord!
Hope you all are enjoying the new content and have a good weekend, take care!
Regarding Tweet below: Thank you for all the love and support, it really does mean a lot!
FOLLOW & SUPPORT
Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will support me (commission is usually about 5% of the sale). You can also support me when signing up for Amazon/Twitch Prime or when purchasing eligible items using my Amazon Affiliate link. Your support is greatly appreciated, thank you! 🤍