This week you can find Xûr hanging out in the Tower and Trials is Live on The Burnout (please see note regarding the Flawless Pool). Check out the article below for a more detailed look at Xûr’s inventory, Trials, news, and more!
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Departs: Tuesday, June 14 @ 10 AM PDT
Where is Xûr? Hangar, Tower
EXOTIC ARMOR (23 LS)
EXOTIC WEAPON (29 LS)
|Two-Tailed Fox||Heavy Rocket Launcher|
OTHER EXOTIC WEAPONS
|Name||Type||Random Roll Perk||Cost||Grade on light.gg|
|Hawkmoon||Primary Hand Cannon||Rangefinder||125000 Glimmer, 200 Legendary Shards, 1 Exotic Cipher, and 1 Ascendant Shard||B|
|Dead Man’s Tale||Primary Scout Rifle||Outlaw||125000 Glimmer, 200 Legendary Shards, 1 Exotic Cipher, and 1 Ascendant Shard||C|
LEGENDARY WEAPONS (50 LS + 1K GLIMMER)
|Name||Type||Column 1||Column 2||Column 3||Column 4||Grade on light.gg|
|Whispering Slab||Kinetic Combat Bow||Agile Bowstring // Natural String||Compact Arrow Shaft // Natural Fletching||Firmly Planted||Opening Shot||F|
|Blast Battue||Heavy Grenade Launcher||Confined Launch // Linear Compensator||Alloy Casing // Sticky Grenades||Moving Target||Wellspring||F|
|Stars in Shadow||Energy Pulse Rifle||Corkscrew Rifling // Smallbore||Accurized Rounds // Tactical Mag||Quickdraw||Moving Target||B|
|Imperial Needle||Energy Combat Bow||Tactile String // Flexible String||Carbon Arrow Shaft // Straight Fletching||Impulse Amplifier||Thresh||B|
|Gridskipper||Energy Pulse Rifle||Corkscrew Rifling // Polygonal Rifling||Extended Mag // Flared Magwell||Slideways||Thresh||F|
|Fractethyst||Kinetic Shotgun||Rifled Barrel // Corkscrew Rifling||Assault Mag // Tactical Mag||Full Auto Trigger System||Adagio||D|
|Iota Draconis||Energy Fusion Rifle||Arrowhead Brake // Hammer-Forged Rifling||Enhanced Battery // Projection Fuse||Under Pressure||High-Impact Reserves||S|
Xur is selling the old Dead Orbit Anti-Extinction Armor
Exotic Engram (97 LS)
- An engram with a predestined outcome. Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected; otherwise, it contains a random piece of Exotic armor. This item can be purchase only once per week, per account.
Exotic Cipher Quest (No Cost)
- Complete strikes or win matches in Crucible or Gambit. Extra progress is awarded for more challenging activities and for succeeding with clanmates. Reward: Exotic Cipher Present it to Xûr or the Monument To Lost Lights to receive a reward. You can only hold 1 of this item at a time. (Available on a weekly cadence)
Here is a look at legendary weapons available this week:
Compete in an experimental version of Trials of Osiris. Eliminate your opponents or capture the zone to win.
Ends: Tuesday, Jun 14 @ 10 AM PDT
Fireteam: 3-players (Matchmaking available)
Map: The Burnout
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING FLAWLESS POOL
“We have identified an issue where players in Trials of Osiris will not be matchmade based on win count. Due to this issue, Flawless pool and Flawless pool postgame rewards cannot be enabled on Sunday. We will provide additional updates when possible.”
–Tweet by BungieHelp on June 10, 2022
Rank Up (No Resets)
Rank Up (1 Reset)
Rank Up (2 Resets)
Burden of Guilt
Type: Fusion Rifle
Perks: Steady Hands, High-Impact Reserves
Grade on light.gg:
Grade on light.gg:
Perks: Air Assault, Multikill Clip
Grade on light.gg:
Grade on light.gg:
Other Rank Up Rewards:
- First Major Rank Up: Powerful Trials Gear
- Rank 4: Upgrade Module
- Rank 7: Enhancement Prism
- Rank 13: Upgrade Module
- Rank 16/Reset Rank: Ascendant Shard
To get a look at what loot was added this Season, visit our Trials page.
Bungie has awarded the “Stag’s Spirit” emblem to all Guardians for achieving the Community Challenge – complete Nightmare Containment at least 1.6 million times. Here are some details regarding this latest community challenge.
- Over 1.6 million players completed at least one Nightmare Containment during the event.
- Guardians averaged ~13.8 Nightmare Containments per character.
- One dedicated player even completed over 390 Nightmare Containments over the course of the event.
- In the first 24 hours, one Guardian successfully completed 78 Nightmare Containments.
To unlock this free gift, head to Bungie.net/redeem and enter this handy-dandy code: T67-JXY-PH6.
NICE WORK GUARDIANS! 🏆
The Polaris Lance Bundle is Available Now! Offer ends in one month!
Players with an active Prime Gaming membership can earn in-game Exotic Gear Drops in Destiny 2. Each drop will contain at least four rewards, including Exotic weapons, ghosts, ships, sparrows, and weapon ornaments from previous Seasons.
If you do not have a membership, new members get a free 30-day trial! (*Signing up via this link supports us with by crediting a commission for each sign up, we appreciate all of you that use our link!). If you are already signed up for Prime visit the Prime Gaming website.
Exotic Bundle Includes
- Polaris Lance Scout Rifle
- The Bray Legacy Exotic Weapon Ornament
- Ash Angel Exotic Sparrow
- Nightmare’s Chalice Projection
- Terminal Velocity Exclusive Seasonal Emblem
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- The Witch Queen: Website | Support
- Season 17: Official Season Page | Our Info Page
- DCV: Destiny Content Vault | Content Vault – Year 5
- Help: Destiny 2 Known Issues | Report Issues to the #Help forum
- Other: Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide | Cross Save
MID-SEASON WEAPON BALANCE UPDATE
PLAYER SUPPORT VIA BUNGIE.NET
Info from the latest This Week at Bungie article.
PlayStation 4 Silver Sync
Bungie is continuing to work with Sony’s team regarding issues that may be causing players to encounter missing licenses, delayed Silver purchases, or incorrect Silver balances on the PlayStation 4. To read more on incorrect Silver balance errors, please click here.
Players should stay tuned to Bungie Help for updates.
Artifice Armor Mod Slot Clarification
With the release of Hotfix 18.104.22.168 Bungie has partially resolved an issue causing Artifice armor to lose the Artifice mod slot at the start of Season 17.
Newly acquired Artifice armor will now successfully have the mod slot available, however we are continuing to investigate a fix for existing armor pieces that previously lost their Artifice mod slot.
22.214.171.124 Resolved Issues
Earlier this week, Hotfix 126.96.36.199 was released to the world. Below is a list of some of the issues that were resolved with this hotfix:
- Enhanced Bait and Switch no longer activated upon shooting enemies with all three equipped weapons.
- The Trespasser Exotic weapon was unavailable to reacquire from Collections.
- When in the Tower, character previews may appear extremely zoomed in.
Iron Banner Challenges
Bungie is currently investigating Iron Banner Challenges ending earlier than the intended weekly reset. Players will still be able to progress incomplete Challenges during the next Iron Banner later in the Season.
Guardian Games Emblem
Players who qualified for the Tower’s Finest Triumph can now claim the Guardian Games’ Glory Claim emblem from Bungie Rewards. The deadline to claim the emblem is July 7, 2022.
➤ Nightfall — The Corrupted
➤ Crucible — Mayhem
➤ Rotations: Vault of Glass Raid and Grasp of Avarice Dungeon
➤ Capture Zones returns as the Trials activity mode
Have a good weekend and take care!
See you starside.
RETWEETS AND SHARES APPRECIATED! ⬇️
FOLLOW AND SUPPORT
Note: If you want to support us when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code at checkout and we will get a commission for each purchase (usually around 5% of the sale). You can also support us when signing up for Prime Gaming (Amazon Prime) or when purchasing eligible items using our Affiliate link. We appreciate all of you who use our code and support us, thank you! 🤍