This week you can find Xûr hanging out in the Tower and Trials is Live on Distant Shore. Check out the article below for a more detailed look at Xûr’s inventory, Trials, news, and more!
NOTE: The email version may not show tables and drop down menus, if this happens please view the post on the website.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Departs: Tuesday, June 28 @ 10 AM PDT
Where is Xûr?
Cost: 23 Legendary Shards
|Gwisin Vest||Hunter Chest Armor||9||21||6||2||11||18||67|
|Citan’s Ramparts||Titan Gauntlets||9||14||7||14||13||2||59|
|Eye of Another World||Warlock Helmet||21||2||12||7||2||21||65|
Cost: 29 LEGENDARY SHARDS
|Merciless||Energy Fusion Rifle|
Exotic Weapons (with Random Roll)
|Name||Type||Random Roll Perk||Cost||Grade on light.gg|
|Hawkmoon||Primary Hand Cannon||Moving Target||125000 Glimmer, 200 Legendary Shards, 1 Exotic Cipher, and 1 Ascendant Shard||D|
|Dead Man’s Tale||Primary Scout Rifle||Fourth Time’s a Charm||125000 Glimmer, 200 Legendary Shards, 1 Exotic Cipher, and 1 Ascendant Shard||B|
COST: 50 LS + 1K GLIMMER
|Name||Type||Column 1||Column 2||Column 3||Column 4||Grade on light.gg|
|Toil and Trouble||Kinetic Shotgun||Smallbore // Full Choke||Assault Mag // Tactical Mag||Full Auto Trigger System||Rampage||B|
|Gnawing Hunger||Energy Auto Rifle||Extended Barrel // Polygonal Rifling||Alloy Magazine // Flared Magwell||Zen Moment||Rampage||A|
|Seventh Seraph VY-7||Energy Submachine Gun||Extended Barrel // Hammer-Forged Rifling||Extended Mag // Flared Magwell||Fourth Time’s the Charm||Vorpal Weapon||B|
|Stars in Shadow||Energy Pulse Rifle||Extended Barrel // Smallbore||Appended Mag // Flared Magwell||Grave Robber||Disruption Break // Elemental Capacitor||D|
|Far Future||Energy Sniper Rifle||Extended Barrel // Smallbore||Accurized Rounds // Appended Mag||Auto-Loading Holster||Multikill Clip||D|
|Tarantula||Heavy Linear Fusion Rifle||Arrowhead Brake // Smallbore||Ionized Battery // Projection Fuse||Field Prep||Box Breathing||A|
|Eternal Blazon||Energy Scout Rifle||Signal MS5 // Jolt PS||Alloy Magazine // Light Mag||Killing Wind||One for All||F|
Xur is selling old Vanguard armor this week.
Cost: 50 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer
|The Shelter in Place||Titan Gauntlets||12||2||17||19||10||2||62|
|The Shelter in Place||Titan Chest Armor||6||16||12||16||2||12||64|
|Mark of Shelter||Titan Mark||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|The Shelter in Place||Titan Helmet||10||18||2||13||2||14||59|
|The Shelter in Place||Titan Leg Armor||7||17||7||7||13||9||60|
|Xenos Vale IV||Warlock Gauntlets||16||2||9||9||2||20||58|
|Xenos Vale IV||Warlock Chest Armor||22||2||2||9||22||2||59|
|Xenos Vale Bond||Warlock Bond||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Xenos Vale IV||Warlock Helmet||2||2||22||8||19||2||55|
|Xenos Vale IV||Warlock Leg Armor||16||2||14||9||15||7||63|
|The Took Offense||Hunter Gauntlets||12||6||9||2||17||9||55|
|The Took Offense||Hunter Chest Armor||14||16||2||7||6||19||64|
|The Took Offense||Hunter Cloak||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|The Took Offense||Hunter Helmet||2||12||14||10||19||2||59|
|The Took Offense||Hunter Leg Armor||2||10||22||9||12||8||63|
Bold Number: High Stat
Exotic Engram (97 LS)
- An engram with a predestined outcome. Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected; otherwise, it contains a random piece of Exotic armor. This item can be purchase only once per week, per account.
Exotic Cipher – Quest (No Cost)
- Complete strikes or win matches in Crucible or Gambit. Extra progress is awarded for more challenging activities and for succeeding with clanmates.
- Reward: Exotic Cipher Present it to Xûr or the Monument To Lost Lights to receive a reward. You can only hold 1 of this item at a time. (Available on a weekly cadence)
Compete in an experimental version of Trials of Osiris. Eliminate your opponents or capture the zone to win.
Ends: Tuesday, Jun 28 @ 10 AM PDT
Access: The Witch Queen
Fireteam: 3-Players (Matchmaking available)
- Elimination – Achieve victory by eliminating all opponents in this round-based mode.
- Trials Labs: Freelance – For solo fireteams only
Rank Up Reward
First Major Rank Up
Powerful Trials Gear
Rank 16/Reset Rank
The initial capture grants one point and the two points for every fifteen seconds the zone is held after that. So keep in mind, keeping a zone has more value than initially capturing it.
- 1 Guardian: 22.5 Seconds
- 2 Guardians: 10 Seconds
- 3+ Guardians: 7.5 Seconds
The first team to 125 points wins! If a team falls too far behind, a mercy rule will come into effect.
Source: TWAB – June 16, 2022
The Polaris Lance Bundle is Available Now! Offer ends in one month!
Players with an active Prime Gaming membership can earn in-game Exotic Gear Drops in Destiny 2. Each drop will contain at least four rewards, including Exotic weapons, ghosts, ships, sparrows, and weapon ornaments from previous Seasons.
If you do not have a membership, new members get a free 30-day trial! (*Signing up via this link supports us with by crediting a commission for each sign up, we appreciate all of you that use our link!). If you are already signed up for Prime visit the Prime Gaming website.
Exotic Bundle Includes
- Polaris Lance Scout Rifle
- The Bray Legacy Exotic Weapon Ornament
- Ash Angel Exotic Sparrow
- Nightmare’s Chalice Projection
- Terminal Velocity Exclusive Seasonal Emblem
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- June 23: Engineering Values Handbook – Strong Ideas, Loosely Held
- June 23: This Week at Bungie
- June 16: Engineering Values Handbook – Player Experience First
- The Witch Queen: Website | Support
- Season 17: Official Season Page | Our Info Page
- DCV: Destiny Content Vault | Content Vault – Year 5
- Help: Destiny 2 Known Issues | Report Issues to the #Help forum
- Other: Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide | Cross Save
- Mental Health Resource by Bungie
COPYRIGHT TAKEDOWN UPDATE
“In a previous TWAB, we let everyone know that a series of copyright takedown issues on YouTube had been identified as being fraudulent by someone impersonating our intellectual property protection service. We wanted to give a brief update and let everyone affected know that we have identified the individual responsible and we are taking legal action.
We take these matters seriously and will invest the time and resources required to protect our community from malicious actors.
That said, do not attempt to harass, attack, or pile onto this individual. Any direct outreach not by Bungie’s legal team could impair our ability to address the harm done to our community, which is our priority. We have your backs on this and will make sure this individual meets with the future they deserve. Much though we appreciate the sentiment, we aren’t asking for your help in making that happen.
Now that this person has been identified, it has removed some challenges we faced in reviewing license requests for archived music uploads. If you have been waiting for these, thank you for your patience, and we hope to get back to you in the next few weeks.”
Source: TWAB – June 23, 2022
PLAYER SUPPORT VIA BUNGIE.NET
Info from the latest This Week at Bungie article.
Next Tuesday, June 28, Destiny 2 Hotfix 220.127.116.11 will be released. View Bungie’s Destiny Server and Update Status page for maintenance times, as well as the timeline below:
- 9 AM PDT (1600 UTC): Destiny 1 and 2 maintenance begins.
- 9:15 AM (1615 UTC): Destiny 1 and 2 are brought offline.
- 10 AM (1700 UTC): Destiny 2 Hotfix 18.104.22.168 will begin rolling out across all platforms and regions.
- 2 PM (2100 UTC): Destiny 1 and 2 maintenance completes.
Regarding what is targeted to be fixed for this update cycle:
- Fixing an issue where players could shoot through Barricades, Ward of Dawn, and thin walls when Piercing Sidearms artifact mod and the Armor-Piercing Rounds weapon mods are equipped.
- Piercing Sidearms artifact mod will be re-enabled.
- Fixing an issue where the Crucible Vermilion shader effects caused unintended photosensitivity issues.
- Investigating special effects in Nightmare Containment activities that caused unintended photosensitivity concerns.
- Fixing an issue where Wings of Sacred Dawn did not offer proposed airborne effectiveness buff.
- Fixing an issue where Peregrine Greaves did not offer proposed airborne effectiveness buff.
- Fixing an issue where Peacekeepers did not offer proposed airborne effectiveness buff.
- Fixing an issue where Master Vault of Glass raid did not have all Challenges active when available through the new raid and dungeon rotator.
NEXT WEEK IN DESTINY!
➤ Nightfall: The Arms Dealer
➤ Crucible: Showdown
➤ Rotators: Garden of Salvation raid and Pit of Heresy dungeon
➤ Bonus Ranks: Crucible
➤ Crucible Labs: Capture Zone
We are happy to announce our new Discord bot called Beboop, Ghost of Kyber.
You may add Beboop to your server(s) to get our infographics, posts, and various other links right in your server (using commands). Check out the Beboop page for a look at what commands are available. If you would like to request a command or need help, contact us on Discord.
Thank you to Geolocating Shark in our Discord for creating this bot for us!
Suggestion: If you do not have a channel already just for bot commands, you may want to consider making one just for members to enter bot commands ( like our #botposting channel). After making this channel, you can then add bot(s) to this channel, just make sure the bots do not have permission to read/send messages in other channels. Members of the server may then enter commands in that specific channel without it cluttering other channels. This helps keep other channels clutter/spam free.
Note: Please note, we still have “announcement channels” ( labeled with a Megaphone icon) you may follow to get updates for that channel right in your server. Current announcement channels you may follow and add to your server are: daily-lost-sector, daily-reset, weekly-reset, xur, trials, and announcements (anything published from these channels will be auto posted to your server). Click here to learn more about following Discord channels.
Don’t forget to join us on Discord and follow us on Twitter and Instagram to get the latest on Destiny 2. Invite Beboop (Our Destiny Discord Bot) to your Discord servers to get our infographics and posts, for more details or to view bot commands visit our Beboop info page
Take care, I’ll see you starside.
RETWEETS AND SHARES APPRECIATED! ⬇️
Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will support me (commission is usually about 5% of the sale). You can also support me when signing up for Amazon/Twitch Prime or when purchasing eligible items using my Amazon Affiliate link. Your support is appreciated, thank you! 🤍