This week you can find Xûr hanging out in the Tower and Trials is on a short break while Iron Banner is available. Check out the article below for a more detailed look at Xûr’s inventory, Trials, news, and more!
Note to Email Subscribers: The email version of this post may not show tables and drop down menus correctly, if this happens please view this post on desktop or mobile.
Xûr, Agent of the Nine
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Departs: Tuesday, July 19 @ 10 AM PDT
Where is Xûr?
Cost: 23 LEGENDARY SHARDS
|The Bombardiers||Hunter Leg Armor||17||12||2||2||23||7||63|
|Ashen Wake||Titan Gauntlets||10||13||9||19||2||10||63|
|Crown of Tempests||Warlock Helmet||3||30||3||16||2||16||70|
Cost: 29 LEGENDARY SHARDS
|SUROS Regime||Kinetic Auto Rifle|
Exotic Weapons (with Random Roll)
|Name||Type||Random Roll Perk||Cost||Grade on light.gg|
|Hawkmoon||Primary Hand Cannon||Rangefinder||125000 Glimmer, 200 Legendary Shards, 1 Exotic Cipher, and 1 Ascendant Shard||A|
|Dead Man’s Tale||Primary Scout Rifle||Moving Target||125000 Glimmer, 200 Legendary Shards, 1 Exotic Cipher, and 1 Ascendant Shard||C|
COST: 50 LS + 1K GLIMMER
|Name||Type||Column 1||Column 2||Column 3||Column 4||Grade on light.gg|
|Seventh Seraph Officer Revolver||Kinetic Hand Cannon||Hammer-Forged Rifling // Smallbore||Appended Mag // Extended Mag||Threat Detector||High-Impact Reserves||D|
|Distant Tumulus||Energy Sniper Rifle||Corkscrew Rifling // Extended Barrel||Appended Mag // Tactical Mag||Clown Cartridge||Opening Shot||B|
|First In, Last Out||Energy Shotgun||Extended Barrel // Full Bore||Steady Rounds // Accurized Rounds||Hip-Fire Grip||Opening Shot||C|
|Corsair’s Wrath||Heavy Linear Fusion Rifle||Corkscrew Rifling // Extended Barrel||Liquid Coils // Projection Fuse||Killing Wind||Unrelenting||C|
|Extraordinary Rendition||Kinetic Submachine Gun||Extended Barrel // Hammer-Forged Rifling||Accurized Rounds // Alloy Magazine||Surplus||Tap the Trigger||B|
|The Keening||Energy Sidearm||Extended Barrel // Polygonal Rifling||Extended Mag // Ricochet Rounds||Slideshot // Grave Robber||Sympathetic Arsenal||C|
|Wolftone Draw||Energy Combat Bow||Tactile String // Polymer String||Fiberglass Arrow Shaft // Straight Fletching||Sneak Bow||Harmony||C|
Xur is selling old Seventh Seraph armor from Season of the Worthy .
COST: 50 LS + 1K GLIMMER
|Seventh Seraph Gauntlets||Titan Gauntlets||9||12||8||9||14||8||60|
|Seventh Seraph Plate||Titan Chest Armor||2||12||18||8||10||14||64|
|Seventh Seraph Mark||Titan Mark||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Seventh Seraph Helmet||Titan Helmet||2||2||22||2||11||16||55|
|Seventh Seraph Greaves||Titan Leg Armor||12||10||10||16||13||2||63|
|Seventh Seraph Gloves||Warlock Gauntlets||24||2||2||7||15||10||60|
|Seventh Seraph Robes||Warlock Chest Armor||8||2||19||12||12||6||59|
|Seventh Seraph Bond||Warlock Bond||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Seventh Seraph Hood||Warlock Helmet||10||7||16||12||10||6||61|
|Seventh Seraph Boots||Warlock Leg Armor||8||16||8||2||11||18||63|
|Seventh Seraph Grips||Hunter Gauntlets||15||2||15||6||15||12||65|
|Seventh Seraph Vest||Hunter Chest Armor||2||7||21||9||14||8||61|
|Seventh Seraph Cloak||Hunter Cloak||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Seventh Seraph Cowl||Hunter Helmet||16||2||12||9||18||2||59|
|Seventh Seraph Strides||Hunter Leg Armor||9||17||2||6||23||2||59|
Exotic Engram (97 LS)
- An engram with a predestined outcome. Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected; otherwise, it contains a random piece of Exotic armor. This item can be purchase only once per week, per account.
Exotic Cipher – Quest (No Cost)
- Complete strikes or win matches in Crucible or Gambit. Extra progress is awarded for more challenging activities and for succeeding with clanmates.
- Reward: Exotic Cipher Present it to Xûr or the Monument To Lost Lights to receive a reward. You can only hold 1 of this item at a time. (Available on a weekly cadence)
Iron Banner Event
This is the last Iron Banner event of the Season!
Ends: July 19 at Reset (10 AM PDT)
Mode: 6v6 Rift
Power Level Advantages: Disabled
Heavy Ammo Crates: Shared
Players can increase their reputation gains by completing the following:
- Completing Challenges (x4)
- Iron Banner armor (5 pieces)
- Iron Banner emblem
Reminder: The last chance to earn Peacebond and Archon’s Thunder is the week of August 12, this is because these weapons are being removed from the loot pool in Season 18.
Check out our Iron Banner page for more details!
Bungie Day Giving Festival ❤️
Fundraiser Ends: July 21
There is about one week left until the Bungie Day Giving Festival Fundraiser ends! We are currently at $1200, and $800 from our next milestone of $2000. If you would like to donate to a great cause (All donations go towards the Bungie Foundation) click the link below. Donations include exclusive Destiny 2 loot such as the Circadian Guard emblem and exotic Buoyant Ghost Shell, plus the brand new Bungie Day Giving Festival exclusive – Seven of Seven emblem, and special collection of previously retired Heart emblems from past charity events.
Whenever you and members of the Bungie community contribute to the cause, you are able to make the following charitable impacts:
- $50: Provides life-saving medical supplies to a family impacted by a natural disaster
- $500: Provides the iPads for Kids Program to a child recovering at their local children’s hospital
- $1000: Provides a scholarship for a low-income student to receive education in areas of STEAM
Your Support Today Means More Than Ever!
*Click here for more info on how to redeem your Destiny 2 loot after making a donation.
NOTE: Remember to use our Fundraising link (https://bungiefoundation.donordrive.com/participant/Kyber3000) when making a donation if you would like to help support our fundraiser and goals.
VIEW DONATION INCENTIVES
All New Donor incentives are awarded based on total donations contributed over the course of the campaign, per individual/unique donor (e.g. – by giving $25 USD on 7/7 and then another $25 USD on 7/19, a donor would receive all prizes listed in the $50 incentive tier as well as each one above).
For total donations between
$10 – $24.99 USD
Donors will receive a link to redeem the Circadian Guard emblem.
For total donations between
$25 – $49.99 USD
Donors will receive a link to redeem the Buoyant Shell Ghost.
For total donations between
$50 – $99.99 USD
Donors will receive a link to redeem the brand new for 2022 Seven of Seven emblem.
For total donations of
Donors will receive a link to redeem a special collection of previously retired Heart emblems from past charity events, including (picture above from top to bottom):
100% of donations go towards the Bungie Foundation and helps many causes like the little lights.
The “Mic Drop” Bundle is Available Now!
Players with an active Prime Gaming membership can earn in-game Exotic Gear Drops in Destiny 2. Each drop will contain at least four rewards, including Exotic weapons, ghosts, ships, sparrows, and weapon ornaments from previous Seasons.
If you do not have a membership, new members get a free 30-day trial! (*Signing up via this link supports us with by crediting a commission for each sign up, we appreciate all of you that use our link!). If you are already signed up for Prime visit the Prime Gaming website.
Exotic Bundle Includes
- Mic Drop Exotic Emote
- Canopus Shell Exotic Ghost
- Clean Sweep Exotic Sparrow
- Quantum Cartographer Legendary Ship
Bundle ends in one month!
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- The Witch Queen: Website | Support
- Season 17: Official Season Page | Our Info Page
- DCV: Destiny Content Vault | Content Vault – Year 5
- Help: Destiny 2 Known Issues | Report Issues to the #Help forum
- Other: Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide | Cross Save
- Mental Health Resource by Bungie
Next Week in Destiny
- Solstice begins!
- Nightfall: Warden of Nothing
- Featured Weapon: Duty Bound
- Bonus Ranks: Nightfall
- Playlist: Mayhem
- Labs: Zone Control
- Trials of Osiris returns on Friday
- Rotators: Last Wish raid and Shattered Throne dungeon
Live: Tuesday, July 19 at Reset
Access: Free for all Destiny 2 players
Next week, Solstice, the summer seasonal event begins! The new Event Card mechanic will debut for the first time, here is a rundown about how the Event Card works.
EVENT CARD SUMMARY
- Solstice is launching with the Event Card to organize objectives and help guide players on what they can do during the event
- The Event Card is available for free for all players.
- View your Event Card by:
- Interacting with Eva Levante in the Tower.
- Or via the Quests tab (right next to Seasonal Challenges).
- The Event Card consists of Event Challenges, Event Seals and titles, and Upgraded Event Card Rewards.
- Note the free events you know and love will remain the same, and some of the free rewards are now claimed via the Event Card (upgrade not required).
- Completing Event Challenges earns players event-related rewards and Event Tickets.
- Players can upgrade their Event Card for 1000 Silver to unlock:
- An instant claimable reward bundle.
- The ability to spend Event Tickets for more rewards.
- Not sure you’ll earn enough Event Tickets? No problem—Tickets are earned even if you haven’t upgraded your card, and the Event Card can be upgraded any time while the event is active.
- Note Event Tickets must be spent before Solstice ends on August 9!
- Upgraded Event Card rewards will be exclusively obtained through their event in the year they launch but could be added to the Eververse store in the future.
For more info on the Event Card, check out this previous TWAB.
Here is a quick look at a few rewards that are instantly unlocked from the Upgraded Event Card.
Sunny Exotic Ghost Shell
SOLSTICE ARMOR UPGRADING CURRENCIES
- Silver Leaves
- Earn Silver Leaves by completing activities throughout the game.
- Silver Ash
- Transform Silver Leaves into Silver Ash by completing the new activity: Bonfire Bash.
- Spend Silver Ash to reroll armor stats from the armor mod screen.
- Earn Kindling by completing Solstice Event Challenges.
- Spend Kindling to upgrade your armor stat roll potential, each piece of armor can be upgraded three times (three tiers).
- You only need to do this once per armor slot. Every time you upgrade a piece of Solstice armor, it is permanent and shared across all pieces for that slot. So, if you upgrade a helmet all the way to Tier 3, every Solstice helmet currently in your inventory and any future helmets you earn for that class can now access Tier 3 stat rerolls.
- Complete Event Challenges to earn Kindling.
- Use Kindling to permanently upgrade your Solstice armor stat roll potential.
- Complete a wide variety of activities throughout the game to earn Silver Leaves.
- Complete the Solstice Activity, Bonfire Bash, to transform Silver Leaves into Silver Ash.
- Use Silver Ash to reroll armor stats from the armor mod screen.
- Keep earning and spending Silver Ash to reroll armor to get the stats you want.
- Once you’ve fully rerolled stats on a piece of armor, pick up a new piece for the same slot to start rerolling stats again.
The new Solstice armor sets feature both free and paid glows like previous years. Fully upgrading a piece of armor, with kindling, will cause it to glow.
Once your armor has it’s glow, you gain access to high-stat rolls focusing on a stat (or two) of your choice.
Update 4.1.5 will be released this coming Tuesday, July 19. For this update, Destiny 1 and 2 will undergo scheduled downtime from 6:45 AM (1345 UTC) to 10 AM (1700 UTC) on July 19. Below is a scheduled timeline for this release:
- 6 AM PDT (1300 UTC): Destiny 1 and 2 maintenance begins.
- 6:45 AM (1345 UTC): Destiny 1 and 2 are brought offline.
- 10 AM (1700 UTC): Destiny 2 Update 4.1.5 will begin rolling out across all platforms and regions.
- 11 AM (1800 UTC): Destiny 1 and 2 maintenance completes.
For more information, please visit Bungie’s Destiny Server and Update Status help article.
Below is a list of some of the issues that will be resolved with this update:
- Tooltips disappear when dismantling items from the Postmaster.
- Defeating targets while Radiant with the Knock ’em Down aspect is not refunding melee energy when used with Caliban’s Hand.
- The voice chat volume setting is absent on console platforms.
Don’t forget to join us on Discord and follow us on Twitter and Instagram to get the latest on Destiny 2. Invite Beboop to your Discord servers to get our infographics and posts, for more details or to view bot commands visit our Beboop info page.
DISCORD BOT INFO
Beboop primarily works by allowing users to enter various commands such as /xur to get infographics, posts, and more. The bot can also auto-post the Daily Lost Sector automatically every day at Reset if enabled by a server admin (see below for more details).
Example of How the Bot Works:
– A user types the command: /xur
– Beboop will respond by posting the Xur infographic.
Lost Sector Auto-Post
– First make sure to invite the bot to your server. Please note, only a server admin may enable or disable auto posting.
In the channel you want the bot to auto-post the daily Lost Sector in, type or select the “/autopost lost sector” command.
– Type or select “Enable”
– The bot will now auto-post the daily Lost Sector unless disabled (this will be at the daily reset everyday). To disable, complete the same steps except on step 2 select “Disable” instead of “enable”.
An announcement will be made once auto-posting is available for Weekly Reset and Xur.
Check out our Discord Bot page for more details and help.
RETWEETS AND SHARES APPRECIATED! ⬇️
Follow and Support
Note: If you like what we do, consider supporting on Ko-fi. Another way to support us is by using creator code Kyber3000 at checkout when buying games at the Epic Games Store, your purchase will support us with a commission. You can also support us when signing up for Amazon/Twitch Prime or when purchasing eligible items using our Amazon Affiliate link. Your support is appreciated very much, thank you! 🤍