This week you can find Xûr hanging out on Nessus (on the Big Tree) and Trials is live on Distant Shore. Check out the article below for a more detailed look at Xûr’s inventory, Trials, news, and more!
Note to Email Subscribers: The email version of this post may not show tables and drop down menus correctly, if this happens please view this post on desktop or mobile.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Departs: Tuesday, July 26 @ 10 AM PDT
Where is Xûr?
Watcher’s Grave, Nessus (on Big Tree 🌳)
Cost: 23 LEGENDARY SHARDS
|Knucklehead Radar||Hunter Helmet||10||16||6||12||2||15||61|
|Armamentarium||Titan Chest Armor||6||26||3||16||10||6||67|
|Starfire Protocol||Warlock Chest Armor||2||25||4||17||2||10||60|
Cost: 29 LEGENDARY SHARDS
|The Queenbreaker||Heavy Linear Fusion Rifle|
Exotic Weapons (Random Perk)
|Name||Type||Random Roll Perk||Cost||Grade on light.gg|
|Hawkmoon||Primary Hand Cannon||Opening Shot||125000 Glimmer, 200 Legendary Shards, 1 Exotic Cipher, and 1 Ascendant Shard||D|
|Dead Man’s Tale||Primary Scout Rifle||Fourth Time’s the Charm||125000 Glimmer, 200 Legendary Shards, 1 Exotic Cipher, and 1 Ascendant Shard||D|
COST: 50 LS + 1K GLIMMER
|Name||Type||Column 1||Column 2||Column 3||Column 4||Grade on light.gg|
|Swarm of the Raven||Heavy Grenade Launcher||Volatile Launch // Countermass||High-Velocity Rounds // Mini Frags||Auto-Loading Holster||Genesis||C|
|True Prophecy||Kinetic Hand Cannon||Fastdraw HCS // Crossfire HCS||Extended Mag // Steady Rounds||Grave Robber||Demolitionist||F|
|Falling Guillotine||Heavy Sword||Honed Edge // Jagged Edge // Tempered Edge||Burst Guard // Enduring Guard||Tireless Blade||Surrounded||C|
|Nature of the Beast||Energy Hand Cannon||SteadyHand HCS // Crossfire HCS||Extended Mag // Steady Rounds||Snapshot Sights||Rangefinder||A|
|Far Future||Energy Sniper Rifle||Full Bore // Smallbore||Appended Mag // Steady Rounds||Auto-Loading Holster||Demolitionist||D|
|Sojourner’s Tale||Energy Shotgun||Chambered Compensator // Fluted Barrel||Assault Mag // Accurized Rounds||Rapid Hit||Surrounded||D|
|Vulpecula||Kinetic Hand Cannon||Chambered Compensator // Polygonal Rifling||Steady Rounds // Alloy Magazine||Tunnel Vision||Opening Shot||F|
Legendary Armor – Wild Hunt
COST: 50 LS + 1K GLIMMER
|Wild Hunt Gauntlets||Titan Gauntlets||12||17||2||7||2||21||61|
|Wild Hunt Plate||Titan Chest Armor||13||14||2||8||19||2||58|
|Wild Hunt Mark||Titan Mark||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Wild Hunt Helm||Titan Helmet||2||22||10||21||2||10||67|
|Wild Hunt Greaves||Titan Leg Armor||2||16||12||9||17||6||62|
|Wild Hunt Gloves||Warlock Gauntlets||8||16||8||18||9||2||61|
|Wild Hunt Vestment||Warlock Chest Armor||7||15||9||9||9||11||60|
|Wild Hunt Bond||Warlock Bond||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Wild Hunt Hood||Warlock Helmet||17||10||6||6||21||2||62|
|Wild Hunt Boots||Warlock Leg Armor||2||10||22||2||19||9||64|
|Wild Hunt Grasps||Hunter Gauntlets||22||2||2||9||2||18||55|
|Wild Hunt Vest||Hunter Chest Armor||16||2||10||8||7||17||60|
|Wild Hunt Cloak||Hunter Cloak||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Wild Hunt Mask||Hunter Helmet||2||2||30||10||20||2||66|
|Wild Hunt Strides||Hunter Leg Armor||9||17||2||23||2||6||59|
Exotic Engram (97 LS)
- An engram with a predestined outcome. Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected; otherwise, it contains a random piece of Exotic armor. This item can be purchase only once per week, per account.
Exotic Cipher – Quest (No Cost)
- Complete strikes or win matches in Crucible or Gambit. Extra progress is awarded for more challenging activities and for succeeding with clanmates.
- Reward: Exotic Cipher Present it to Xûr or the Monument To Lost Lights to receive a reward. You can only hold 1 of this item at a time. (Available on a weekly cadence)
Trials of Osiris
Compete in an event version of Elimination. Earn as many round and match wins on a ticket as you can.
Ends: Tuesday, July 26 @ 10 AM PDT
Access: The Witch Queen
Fireteam: 3-Players (Matchmaking available)
- Capture Zone – Classic 3v3 elimination with a twist. 30 seconds into the first round, a flag spawns in the middle of the map. Capturing the zone guarantees that the team who captured it will win the round regardless if all players die on both sides.
Type: Sniper Rifle
Rank Up Reward
Weapon rewards change at each rank reset.
First Major Rank Up
Powerful Trials Gear
Rank 16/Reset Rank
Trials Info Page: kyber3000.com/Trialspost
Beboop Auto Posting
Thanks to bot boss, Geolocating Shark, you may now enable auto posting for the weekly Xur infographic using Beboop’s new /autopost xur command.
How to Enable:
- In the channel you want the bot to auto post in, type the slash key (/) to bring up commands.
- Type of select /autopost xur
- Type of select enable and your good to go!
The bot will now auto post the Xur infographic every Friday once it is updated. To disable this command, complete the same steps except on step 3 type or select disable instead of enable.
As mentioned before, Geolocating Shark (the bot dev) is working on an auto post command for the Weekly Reset infographic, an announcement will be made as soon as it becomes available.
July 19 — August 9
Solstice is a limited-time free event that celebrates the the summer solstice and the achievements of Guardians in Destiny 2. Solstice is live until the weekly reset on August 9, 2022.
To participate in the festivities, players must meet the following requirements:
- Escape the Cosmodrome to unlock the Tower.
Once new players have met the above requirements, they will unlock a Milestone telling them to speak with Eva Levante in the Tower Courtyard.
The “Mic Drop” Bundle is Available Now!
Players with an active Prime Gaming membership can earn in-game Exotic Gear Drops in Destiny 2. Each drop will contain at least four rewards, including Exotic weapons, ghosts, ships, sparrows, and weapon ornaments from previous Seasons.
If you do not have a membership, new members get a free 30-day trial! (*Signing up via this link supports us with by crediting a commission for each sign up, we appreciate all of you that use our link!). If you are already signed up for Prime visit the Prime Gaming website.
Exotic Bundle Includes
- Mic Drop Exotic Emote
- Canopus Shell Exotic Ghost
- Clean Sweep Exotic Sparrow
- Quantum Cartographer Legendary Ship
NOTE: Bundles expire once a new bundle becomes available every month.
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- July 21: This Week at Bungie
- The Witch Queen: Website | Support
- Season 17: Official Season Page | Our Info Page
- DCV: Destiny Content Vault | Content Vault – Year 5
- Help: Destiny 2 Known Issues | Report Issues to the #Help forum
- Other: Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide | Cross Save
- Mental Health Resource by Bungie
Next Week in Destiny
- Solstice continues!
- Bonus Ranks: Gambit
- Nightfall: The Corrupted
- Featured Weapon: Horror’s Least
- Playlist: Clash
- Labs: Zone Control
- Trials of Osiris returns on Friday – Players vote for the map on July 25 (via email if opt-ed in).
- Rotators: Garden of Salvation raid and Pit of Heresy dungeon
Trials Map Players Choice
On July 25, you’ll be able to vote for which map you’d like to see in the upcoming Trials Labs rotation (Must be opt-ed in for Bungie emails).
If we get 77,000 votes within the first 48 hours, everyone will get a free emblem!
NOTE: The emblem will be unlocked via Bungie Rewards if the goal is achieved. This emblem can be redeemed whether or not you receive Bungie emails.
Next Tuesday, July 26, Destiny 2 Hotfix 220.127.116.11 will be released. View Bungie’s Destiny Server and Update Status page here for maintenance times, as well as the timeline below:
- 9:00 AM (1600 UTC): Destiny 2 maintenance begins.
- 9:45 AM (1645 UTC): Destiny 2 is brought offline.
- 10:00 AM (1700 UTC): Destiny 2 Hotfix 18.104.22.168 will begin rolling out across all platforms and regions.
- 11:00 AM (1800 UTC): Destiny 2 maintenance completes.
Make sure to mark your calendars for August 23, 2022 when the next Destiny 2 Showcase goes live!
And for those that do not want anything spoiled, don’t worry, Bungie stated there will be NO spoilers! Here is a link directly to the Destiny 2 Showcase Teaser or you may watch it below.
Bungie also mentioned TWABs up until the Showcase will not be announcing any major news. They will still be providing updates on what’s going on in the live game itself, but they will not be sharing any ground-breaking revelations.
Stay tuned for updates!
Don’t forget to join us on Discord and follow us on Twitter and Instagram to get the latest on Destiny 2. Invite Beboop to your Discord servers if you would like to get infographics. posts, and more right in your server. For more details or to view bot commands, visit our Bot info page.
See you starside!
RETWEETS AND SHARES APPRECIATED! ⬇️
Follow and Support
Note: If you like what we do, consider supporting on Ko-fi. Another way to support us is by using creator code Kyber3000 at checkout when buying games at the Epic Games Store, your purchase will support us with a commission. You can also support us when signing up for Amazon/Twitch Prime or when purchasing eligible items using our Amazon Affiliate link. Your support is appreciated very much, thank you! 🤍