This week you can find Xûr is hanging out on the big tree over on Nessus and Trials is live on the winning map Cauldron with The Inquisitor as the flawless weapon reward this week. Check out the full post for more details!
Next Week in Destiny
Here is a look at what’s going on next week in Destiny 2.
- Iron Banner Eruption
- This is the final Iron Banner event of the Season and the last chance to earn Riiswalker and Forge’s Pledge (they are both leaving the loot pool in Season 19).
- The Glassway Nightfall (as the expected featured weapon.
- Crucible Playlist: Momentum Control
- Activity Bonus: Crucible Ranks
- Rotators: Deep Stone Crypt raid and Shattered Throne dungeon
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Departs: Tuesday, Nov 8 @ 10 AM PDT
Where is Xûr?
Cost: 23 LEGENDARY SHARDS
Cost: 29 LEGENDARY SHARDS
Energy Fusion Rifle (Void)
Exotic Weapons (with Random Roll
Credit: Ratings via light.gg
Legendary & Other Loot
SHARES/RETWEETS APPRECIATED ⬇️
REMINDER: The last chance to earn (normal) versions of Reed’s Regret and Aisha’s Embrace is the week of December 2 (that is the last week of the Season). These weapons are leaving the loot pool next Season, they will not be removed from your inventory.
Trials of Osiris is a competitive crucible event that is available from Friday at 10 AM (PDT) until the Weekly Reset at 10 AM (PDT).
Ends: Tuesday, November 1 @ 10 AM PDT
Access: The Witch Queen
Matchmaking Available: Yes
When Does Trials Of Osiris Arrive?
Trials of Osiris currently starts every Friday at 10 AM (PDT) and ends on Tuesday at 10 AM (PDT). Trials is usually not available for the first month when a new season begins.
Trials of Osiris will not be live during the following:
- The first week of a new season.
- The week a new raid releases.
- Any week Iron Banner is active.
Required to Access Trials of Osiris:
✅ Power 1520+
- As of Season 21, this is Lightfall.
✅ A Passage (see below)
- Purchase from Saint-14 while Trials is active.
Please note, Expansion ownership does not transfer between platforms.
- Purchase a Trials Passage to start competing in Trials of Osiris and track rounds and matches won.
- Complete Trials rounds and matches to earn Trials Ranks based on the number of round wins on your ticket and in the current match.
- Complete a Flawless Ticket to open the Lighthouse and get the weekly Adept Trials weapon, a piece of Trials armor, and a chance at unique cosmetic items.
- Complete Ranks to earn Trials Engrams.
- Trials armor always drops with high-stat packages, as well as glows if you have gone flawless.
- Dominion (Current Mode, as of Season 21)
- To win, your team must become the last Guardian(s) standing by defeating the entire opposing team or capturing the zone.
- Dominion: A capture zone appears at the start of each round. Win the round by capturing the zone.
- Elimination: Wins can also be achieved by defeating the opposing team.
- Revives: Teammate revives are enabled.
- Classic 3v3 Elimination
- Achieve victory by eliminating all opponents in this round-based mode.
- Trials Labs: Freelance
- Solo fireteams only
- Trials Labs: Capture Zone
- Classic 3v3 elimination with a twist. 30 seconds into the first round, a flag spawns in the middle of the map. Capturing the zone guarantees that the team who captured it will win the round regardless if all players die on both sides.
Cost: 10000 Glimmer + 15 Legendary Shards
- Each class will receive Pinnacle Gear on a weekly basis.
- After opening the Chest and leaving The Lighthouse, players must complete a new Flawless Passage to return.
Passage of Mercy
Forgives one loss per run.
Passage of Ferocity
Your third match win grants a bonus win.
Passage of Wealth
Unlocks at 5 wins
Increased Trials Rank points from reaching 3, 5, and 7 match wins on a ticket.
Passage of Wisdrom
Unlocks at 7 wins
Grants bonus XP from wins
Passage of Confidence
Unlocks at Flawless
Grants bonus rewards from Flawless Chest.
- Classic 3v3 Elimination
View more details on our Trials page.
Recent News & Updates
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more.
Here is what Bungie had to say about Telesto (written in the latest This week at Bungie article).
“We are aware that Telesto is acting, well, like Telesto honestly. So, we wanted to give a little tip for the New Lights that may not have heard that when Telesto acts up, we just toss a blanket over it until we can put a more permanent fix in.
Anyway, no puzzles or secrets to be found. Despite what the machine says we are in full control of the situation and there is no need to panic.” –TWAB written by Sam
Shortly after TWAB posted, the official @DestinyTheGame tweeted out a code for the new Schrödinger’s Gun Telesto themed emblem.
You may redeem the code below at bungie.net/Redeem (it should be available within 48 hours or so in your collections under flair > emblems > general).
Begins: Tuesday, November 15 at 9 AM PST
Ends: Tuesday, November 22 at 9 AM PST
Bonus Crucible ranks will be active all week long!
This is the final Iron Banner of the Season! It will also be the last chance to earn both Riiswalker shotgun and Forge’s Pledge, since they are leaving the loot pool (not your inventory).
NOTE: Bungie fixed a bug where defeating a Primed player on a 5+ streak would give extra points for each participant player. It now rewards points to the player that dealt the final blow. Eruption will also only show you Iron Banner medals, instead of unintentionally showing you Crucible medals.
Visit our Iron Banner page for more details. For help check out Bungie’s guide..
Info below is from the latest TWAB article.
Destiny 2 players whose main characters are from Stadia should set up Cross Save with another platform so they do not lose access to their characters after the Stadia shutdown on January 18, 2023. Additionally, after January 18, players with Google Stadia as their primary account should not deactivate Cross Save for any reason. Doing so will result in players completely losing access to their characters.
For more information, please see Bungie’s Save Your Stadia Characters article.
As of November 6 in the United States, Destiny 2’s daily and weekly reset time has been updated to 9:00 AM PST (UTC –8 or 1700 UTC) due to daylight saving.
For more information on ritual resets, please see Bungie’s Ritual Reset Guide.
Ether Tank Radio
Bungie is currently investigating an issue causing players to be unable to receive all Ether Tank radio messages when playing across multiple characters.
As a workaround for this issue, players should continue to complete their Sails of the Shipstealer weekly quest missions on a character that has at least one game of chance remaining from the Spider, and ensure they receive all radio messages on this character before progressing the story mission on another.
Please note that players must return to orbit between every radio interaction.
Weapons Leaving Next Season
Last Chance to Earn: Nov 15 – Nov 22
- Forge’s Pledge Pulse Rifle
- Riiswalker Shotgun
Trials of Osiris
Last Chance to Earn (Normal Versions): Dec 2 – Dec 6
- Aisha’s Embrace Scout Rifle
- Reed’s Regret Linear Fusion Rifle
NOTE: The last chance to earn Adept versions has passed.
Last Chance to Earn: Nov 8 – Nov 15
- Silicon Neuroma Sniper Rifle
Last Chance to Earn: Nov 29 – Dec 6
- Duty Bound Auto Rifle
View the infographic above at kyber3000.com/S18-Weapons-Leaving
“All players who have their main characters on Stadia should set up Cross Save with another platform so that they don’t lose access to their characters on January 18. Stadia players who enable Cross Save will be able to use their characters on linked platforms after Stadia shuts down.
If Stadia players don’t set up Cross Save by January 18, they will lose access to their characters, items, emblems, Bungie.net account, and Eververse purchases, such as access to Season Passes.
After January 18, players with Stadia as their active characters SHOULD NOT deactivate Cross Save for ANY REASON. Doing so will result in a complete loss of characters.”
Don’t forget to join us on Discord and follow us on Twitter and Instagram to get the latest on Destiny 2. Invite Beboop to your Discord servers if you would like to get infographics. posts, and more right in your server. For more details or to view bot commands, visit our Bot info page.
Have a great weekend!
Follow and Support
Note: If you like what we do, please consider supporting us on Ko-fi (similar to Patreon). Another way to support us is by using creator code Kyber3000 when buying games at the Epic Games Store, your purchase will support us with a commission (usually it is around 5%). You can also support us when signing up for Amazon/Prime Gaming or when purchasing eligible items using our Amazon Affiliate link. Thank you for your support, we appreciate it very much! 🤍
The annual Halloween Epic Games Store is Live! Click the link below to check out the deals going on until November 1. Don’t forget to use creator code Kyber3000, to support me when purchasing games. I will receive a small commission when my code is used. Thank you to everyone who uses/used my code!
If you like what I do, please consider supporting on Ko-Fi. Anything helps and is appreciated very much!
Ko-fi is a website that is similar to Patreon. where people may support me one-time or monthly.