It’s Friday! This week you can find Xûr hanging out in the Tower’s Hangar and Trials is live on The Burnout with the new Hand Cannon, Exalted Truth. Read more below.
Next Week in Destiny
Here is a look at what’s going on next week in Destiny 2.
- The Dawning continues
- Activity Bonus: Crucible
- Birthplace of the Vile Nightfall
- Crucible Playlist: Team Scorched
- Featured Pinnacle Rotators:
- Raid: Deep Stone Crypt
- Dungeon: Prophecy
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Departs: Tuesday, Dec 20 at 9 AM PST
Where is Xûr?
Cost: 23 LEGENDARY SHARDS
|Khepri’s Sting||Hunter Gauntlets||20||3||9||8||6||17||63|
|Armamentarium||Titan Chest Armor||12||8||11||20||9||2||62|
|Verity’s Brow||Warlock Helmet||2||12||18||9||9||13||63|
Cost: 29 LEGENDARY SHARDS
Energy Pulse Rifle
Exotic Weapons (with Random Roll)
Source: Grade via light.gg
Legendary Weapons and Armor
|Name||Type||Column 1||Column 2||Column 3||Column 4||Grade (light.gg)|
|False Promises||Kinetic Auto Rifle||Chambered Compensator // Extended Barrel||Extended Mag // Flared Magwell||Underdog||Zen Moment||D|
|Whispering Slab||Kinetic Combat Bow||Flexible String // Natural String||Natural Fletching // Straight Fletching||Firmly Planted||Unrelenting||F|
|Iota Draconis||Energy Fusion Rifle||Polygonal Rifling // Smallbore||Accelerated Coils // Liquid Coils||Surplus||Harmony||F|
|Survivor’s Epitaph||Kinetic Hand Cannon||Fluted Barrel // Hammer-Forged Rifling||Appended Mag // Ricochet Rounds||Surplus||Moving Target||B|
|Tarantula||Heavy Linear Fusion Rifle||Fluted Barrel // Full Bore||Ionized Battery // Particle Repeater||Genesis||Box Breathing||B|
|Seventh Seraph CQC-12||Energy Shotgun||Smallbore // Full Choke||Tactical Mag // Light Mag||Auto-Loading Holster||Shield Disorient||F|
|The Keening||Energy Sidearm||Fluted Barrel // Smallbore||Appended Mag // Flared Magwell||Slideways||Zen Moment||C|
|Lost Pacific Gauntlets||Titan Gauntlets||2||10||16||2||14||14||58|
|Lost Pacific Plate||Titan Chest Armor||10||2||20||17||13||2||64|
|Lost Pacific Mark||Titan Mark||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Lost Pacific Helm||Titan Helmet||2||19||8||13||12||2||56|
|Lost Pacific Greaves||Titan Leg Armor||22||2||10||9||13||6||62|
|Lost Pacific Gloves||Warlock Gauntlets||2||9||16||2||18||9||56|
|Lost Pacific Robes||Warlock Chest Armor||14||14||2||7||10||14||61|
|Lost Pacific Bond||Warlock Bond||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Lost Pacific Helmet||Warlock Helmet||9||6||14||2||9||16||56|
|Lost Pacific Boots||Warlock Leg Armor||9||6||15||9||12||12||63|
|Lost Pacific Grips||Hunter Gauntlets||2||12||14||2||17||11||58|
|Lost Pacific Vest||Hunter Chest Armor||2||26||2||8||9||12||59|
|Lost Pacific Cape||Hunter Cloak||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Lost Pacific Mask||Hunter Helmet||14||12||2||13||8||9||58|
|Lost Pacific Strides||Hunter Leg Armor||9||15||6||2||15||15||62|
PLEASE RETWEET ⬇️
PLEASE RETWEET ⬇️
Trials of Osiris is a competitive crucible event that is available from Friday at 10 AM (PDT) until the Weekly Reset at 10 AM (PDT).
Ends: Tuesday, December 20 @ 9 AM PST
Access: The Witch Queen
Matchmaking Available: Yes
Activity Bonus: No
When Does Trials Of Osiris Arrive?
Trials of Osiris currently starts every Friday at 10 AM (PDT) and ends on Tuesday at 10 AM (PDT). Trials is usually not available for the first month when a new season begins.
Trials of Osiris will not be live during the following:
- The first week of a new season.
- The week a new raid releases.
- Any week Iron Banner is active.
Required to Access Trials of Osiris:
✅ Power 1520+
- As of Season 21, this is Lightfall.
✅ A Passage (see below)
- Purchase from Saint-14 while Trials is active.
Please note, Expansion ownership does not transfer between platforms.
- Purchase a Trials Passage to start competing in Trials of Osiris and track rounds and matches won.
- Complete Trials rounds and matches to earn Trials Ranks based on the number of round wins on your ticket and in the current match.
- Complete a Flawless Ticket to open the Lighthouse and get the weekly Adept Trials weapon, a piece of Trials armor, and a chance at unique cosmetic items.
- Complete Ranks to earn Trials Engrams.
- Trials armor always drops with high-stat packages, as well as glows if you have gone flawless.
- Dominion (Current Mode, as of Season 21)
- To win, your team must become the last Guardian(s) standing by defeating the entire opposing team or capturing the zone.
- Dominion: A capture zone appears at the start of each round. Win the round by capturing the zone.
- Elimination: Wins can also be achieved by defeating the opposing team.
- Revives: Teammate revives are enabled.
- Classic 3v3 Elimination
- Achieve victory by eliminating all opponents in this round-based mode.
- Trials Labs: Freelance
- Solo fireteams only
- Trials Labs: Capture Zone
- Classic 3v3 elimination with a twist. 30 seconds into the first round, a flag spawns in the middle of the map. Capturing the zone guarantees that the team who captured it will win the round regardless if all players die on both sides.
Cost: 10000 Glimmer + 15 Legendary Shards
- Each class will receive Pinnacle Gear on a weekly basis.
- After opening the Chest and leaving The Lighthouse, players must complete a new Flawless Passage to return.
Passage of Mercy
Forgives one loss per run.
Passage of Ferocity
Your third match win grants a bonus win.
Passage of Wealth
Unlocks at 5 wins
Increased Trials Rank points from reaching 3, 5, and 7 match wins on a ticket.
Passage of Wisdrom
Unlocks at 7 wins
Grants bonus XP from wins
Passage of Confidence
Unlocks at Flawless
Grants bonus rewards from Flawless Chest.
- Classic 3v3 Elimination – Compete in an event version of Elimination. Earn as many round and match wins on a ticket as you can.
View more details on our Trials page.
Ends December 22, 2022
The annual Game2Give fundraising campaign is live for one more week. If you would like to donate and get exclusive in-game items click the link below or here.
Your support means so much, thank you!
Exclusive In-Game Donation Incentives
$10+: Arc Propellant emblem
$25+: Respite’s Focus emblem
- Plus, for a limited-time all donations of $60+ get the Glided Shell (If you already donated, it will be waiting in your rewards redemption portal/page).
NOTE: All new donor incentives are awarded cumulatively (e.g. – by giving $60 or more, donors receive all prizes listed in that incentive tier as well as each one above).You should receive an email from the Bungie Foundation, which will include a link to view and collect your rewards. If you donated using PayPal, the email will be sent to whatever email you use on for your PayPal account. If you need any help please email the Bungie Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Save the Dates
- Dec 13 – The Dawning event
- Dec 15: Last TWAB of 2022
- Dec 16: Trials returns
- Jan 3: Iron Banner
Iron Banner returns on January 3 with an all-new game mode called Fortress.
“Where you capture and hold zones while defeating opponents, but there’s a twist. A Cabal twist! The objectives will change once Caiatl and her troops get involved, but we are not revealing the exact details of how Fortress works because we want you to run up that hill yourselves” -Bungie (TWAB post)
Plus, some old favorites are returning such as the Taken King era armor sets. As well as the Dark Decider Auto Rifle and the Gunnora’s Axe Slug Shotgun, both with new perks and the Iron Banner Origin Trait.
View more details and check out loot available on our Iron Banner page.
New Bungie Rewards
Complete your Moments of Triumph to earn a new Ghost and a Sparrow. There are also some pretty cool rewards available to purchase once certain goals are achieved, check them out over at the Bungie Store.
The Game Awards Trailer
If you missed it, here is a new Lightfall trailer that was shown during The Game Awards.
and the winner is…
Design #3: Synthwave with 55.5% of the votes!
This winning ornament design by StellarStateLogic will be featured in Eververse and available to purchase during a later Season.
Recent News & Updates
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more.
Reminder: TWAB will return on January 12, 2023
Helpful Links and Resources
Articles Regarding Recent Changes
ANNOUNCEMENT: Senior Community Manager is leaving Bungie at the end of this month. Their tweet is below if you’d like to send some love. 💛
Info below is from the latest TWAB article.
With the launch of the Dawning, we have learned of some potential inconsistencies with Eva’s inventory and quest steps. Players can review the following information if they have difficulty locating their quests or ovens:
- Players who want to obtain the Dawning quest on multiple characters may need to view all pages of Eva’s inventory to find the quest.
- The Dawning quest can only be completed once per account.
- If one character has already obtained the Cookie Delivery Helper quest step, alternate characters will need to obtain the quest step from the Quest Archive in the Tower, not from Eva.
Have a good weekend and take care!
Follow and Support
If you like what we do, please consider supporting us on Ko-fi (similar to Patreon). Another way to support us is by using creator code Kyber3000 when buying games at the Epic Games Store, your purchase will support us with a commission (which is usually around 5/10%). You may also support us when signing up for Amazon/Prime Gaming or when purchasing eligible items using our Amazon Affiliate link.
Thank you for your support! 🤍
Ko-fi is a website that is similar to Patreon. where people may support us one-time or monthly.