It’s Friday! This week you can find Xûr hanging out on Nessus and Trials is live on Midtown with Whistler’s Whim for the Flawless reward this week. Read more below.
Next Week in Destiny
Here is a look at what’s going on next week in Destiny 2.
- Final week of The Dawning!
- Activity Bonus: Trials
- The Corrupted Nightfall
- Crucible Playlist: Momentum Control
- Featured Pinnacle Rotators:
- Raid: Vault of Glass
- Dungeon: Grasp of Avarice
Xûr, Agent of the Nine
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Departs: Tuesday, Dec 27 at 9 AM PST
Where is Xûr?
Cost: 23 LEGENDARY SHARDS
|Graviton Forfeit||Hunter Helmet||21||2||8||16||2||10||59|
|An Insurmountable Skullfort||Titan Helmet||16||7||13||6||9||13||64|
|Apotheosis Veil||Warlock Helmet||12||17||3||6||14||9||61|
Cost: 29 LEGENDARY SHARDS[wptb id="116642" not found ]
Exotic Weapons (with Random Roll)
Source: Grade via light.gg
Legendary Weapons and Armor
|Name||Type||Column 1||Column 2||Column 3||Column 4||Grade (light.gg)|
|Chrysura Melo||Energy Auto Rifle||Extended Barrel // Polygonal Rifling||Appended Mag // Alloy Magazine||Fourth Time’s the Charm||Multikill Clip||D|
|Deafening Whisper||Energy Grenade Launcher||Countermass // Linear Compensator||High-Velocity Rounds // Implosion Rounds||Lead from Gold||Auto-Loading Holster||A|
|Tarantula||Heavy Linear Fusion Rifle||Corkscrew Rifling // Full Bore||Enhanced Battery // Projection Fuse||Field Prep||Wellspring||C|
|Jian 7 Rifle||Energy Pulse Rifle||SLO-12 Post // SPO-28 Front||Flared Magwell // Light Mag||Zen Moment||Outlaw||C|
|The Third Axiom||Energy Pulse Rifle||Extended Barrel // Hammer-Forged Rifling||Appended Mag // Armor-Piercing Rounds||Zen Moment||Thresh||F|
|First In, Last Out||Energy Shotgun||Hammer-Forged Rifling // Smallbore||Tactical Mag // Extended Mag||Hip-Fire Grip||Eye of the Storm||F|
|Extraordinary Rendition||Kinetic Submachine Gun||Corkscrew Rifling // Extended Barrel||Tactical Mag // Flared Magwell||Surplus||Tap the Trigger||B|
|Vigil of Heroes||Titan Gauntlets||2||8||19||9||14||8||60|
|Vigil of Heroes||Titan Chest Armor||14||12||7||14||9||7||63|
|Vigil of Heroes||Titan Mark||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Vigil of Heroes||Titan Helmet||13||14||2||15||6||12||62|
|Vigil of Heroes||Titan Leg Armor||16||2||9||6||2||23||58|
|Vigil of Heroes||Warlock Gauntlets||14||12||7||17||7||6||63|
|Vigil of Heroes||Warlock Chest Armor||6||13||9||6||2||23||59|
|Vigil of Heroes||Warlock Bond||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Vigil of Heroes||Warlock Helmet||10||2||22||19||10||2||65|
|Vigil of Heroes||Warlock Leg Armor||19||10||2||2||6||23||62|
|Vigil of Heroes||Hunter Gauntlets||17||10||6||19||10||2||64|
|Vigil of Heroes||Hunter Chest Armor||9||9||12||16||7||8||61|
|Vigil of Heroes||Hunter Cloak||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Vigil of Heroes||Hunter Helmet||7||10||13||9||13||6||58|
|Vigil of Heroes||Hunter Leg Armor||12||9||10||2||18||10||61|
Trials of Osiris
Trials of Osiris is a competitive crucible event that is available from Friday at 10 AM (PDT) until the Weekly Reset at 10 AM (PDT).
Ends: Tuesday, December 27 @ 9 AM PST
Access: The Witch Queen
Matchmaking Available: Yes
Activity Bonus: No
When Does Trials Of Osiris Arrive?
Trials of Osiris currently starts every Friday at 10 AM (PDT) and ends on Tuesday at 10 AM (PDT). Trials is usually not available for the first month when a new season begins.
Trials of Osiris will not be live during the following:
- The first week of a new season.
- The week a new raid releases.
- Any week Iron Banner is active.
Required to Access Trials of Osiris:
✅ Power 1520+
- As of Season 21, this is Lightfall.
✅ A Passage (see below)
- Purchase from Saint-14 while Trials is active.
Please note, Expansion ownership does not transfer between platforms.
- Purchase a Trials Passage to start competing in Trials of Osiris and track rounds and matches won.
- Complete Trials rounds and matches to earn Trials Ranks based on the number of round wins on your ticket and in the current match.
- Complete a Flawless Ticket to open the Lighthouse and get the weekly Adept Trials weapon, a piece of Trials armor, and a chance at unique cosmetic items.
- Complete Ranks to earn Trials Engrams.
- Trials armor always drops with high-stat packages, as well as glows if you have gone flawless.
- Dominion (Current Mode, as of Season 21)
- To win, your team must become the last Guardian(s) standing by defeating the entire opposing team or capturing the zone.
- Dominion: A capture zone appears at the start of each round. Win the round by capturing the zone.
- Elimination: Wins can also be achieved by defeating the opposing team.
- Revives: Teammate revives are enabled.
- Classic 3v3 Elimination
- Achieve victory by eliminating all opponents in this round-based mode.
- Trials Labs: Freelance
- Solo fireteams only
- Trials Labs: Capture Zone
- Classic 3v3 elimination with a twist. 30 seconds into the first round, a flag spawns in the middle of the map. Capturing the zone guarantees that the team who captured it will win the round regardless if all players die on both sides.
Cost: 10000 Glimmer + 15 Legendary Shards
- Each class will receive Pinnacle Gear on a weekly basis.
- After opening the Chest and leaving The Lighthouse, players must complete a new Flawless Passage to return.
Passage of Mercy
Forgives one loss per run.
Passage of Ferocity
Your third match win grants a bonus win.
Passage of Wealth
Unlocks at 5 wins
Increased Trials Rank points from reaching 3, 5, and 7 match wins on a ticket.
Passage of Wisdrom
Unlocks at 7 wins
Grants bonus XP from wins
Passage of Confidence
Unlocks at Flawless
Grants bonus rewards from Flawless Chest.
- Classic 3v3 Elimination – Compete in an event version of Elimination. Earn as many round and match wins on a ticket as you can.
View more details on our Trials page.
Bungie has extended the Game2Give fundraiser, it now ends December 31, 2022! To donate, click the link below.
I am so thankful for each and every one of your donations, thank you for your support and generosity for the Little Lights! It really means a lot!
Current Total Raised:
Recent News & Updates
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more.
Reminder: TWAB will return on January 12, 2023
Helpful Links and Resources
Articles Regarding Recent Changes
Have a good weekend and if you celebrate it, I wish you a very Merry Christmas!
Follow and Support
If you like what we do, please consider supporting us on Ko-fi (similar to Patreon). Another way to support us is by using creator code Kyber3000 when buying games at the Epic Games Store, your purchase will support us with a commission (which is usually around 5/10%). You may also support us when signing up for Amazon/Prime Gaming or when purchasing eligible items using our Amazon Affiliate link.
Thank you for your support! 🤍
Ko-fi is a website that is similar to Patreon. where people may support us one-time or monthly.