💠 This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out at the Winding Cove on the EDZ and Trials (plus Trials Labs Freelance) is live on Wormhaven, with Bonus Trials Rank active all weekend. Check out the article below for a more detailed look at Xûr’s Inventory, Trials, and more!
XÛR, AGENT OF THE NINE
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine. (Note: Xur offers random rolls on Exotic Armor meaning the stats/numbers are different with each purchase. Legendary weapon/armor stays the rolls that it shows but change every time Xur arrives.)
Departs: Tuesday, Jan 04 @ 9AM PST
Where is Xur? Winding Cove, EDZ
Exotic Armor (23 LS)
Exotic Weapon (29 LS)
|Vigilance Wing||Primary Pulse Rifle|
Legendary Weapons (50 LS + 1k Glimmer)
|Escape Velocity||Primary Submachine Gun||Lightweight Frame|
Perk 1: Zen Moment
Perk 2: Elemental Capacitor
|Arsenic Bite-4b||Energy Combat Bow||Lightweight Frame|
Perk 1: Dragonfly
Perk 2: Sneak Bow
|Nature of the Beast||Energy Hand Cannon||Precision Frame|
Perk 1: Hip-Frame Grip
Perk 2: Dragonfly
|IKELOS_SR_v1.0.2||Energy Sniper Rifle||Rapid-Fire Frame|
Perk 1: Moving Target
Perk 2: Disruption Break
|Truthteller||Energy Grenade Launcher||Lightweight Frame|
Perk 1: Field Prep
Perk 2: Demolitionist
|Falling Guillotine||Heavy Sword||Vortex Frame|
Perk 1: Energy Transfer
Perk 2: Counterattack
|Royal Entry||Heavy Rocket Launcher||Precision Frame|
Perk 1: Quickdraw
Perk 2: Thresh
Legendary Armor (50 LS + 1k Glimmer)
The armor sets available this weekend are old sets from Gambit Prime, view more info and stats below.
|Illicit Reaper Grips||Hunter Gauntlets|
|Illicit Reaper Vest||Hunter Chest Armor|
|Illicit Reaper Cloak||Hunter Cloak|
|Illicit Reaper Mask||Hunter Helmet|
|Illicit Reaper Strides||Hunter Leg Armor|
|Illicit Reaper Gloves||Warlock Gauntlets|
|Illicit Reaper Robes||Warlock Chest Armor|
|Illicit Reaper Bond||Warlock Bond|
|Illicit Reaper Hood||Warlock Helmet|
|Illicit Reaper Boots||Warlock Leg Armor|
|Illicit Reaper Gauntlets||Titan Arms|
|Illicit Reaper Plate||Titan Chest Armor|
|Illicit Reaper Mark||Titan Mark|
|Illicit Reaper Helm||Titan Helmet|
|Illicit Reaper Greaves||Titan Leg Armor|
NOTE: You may also view armor stats at light.gg or via the Bungie companion app if they have not been added to this page.
Exotic Engram (97 LS)
- An engram with a predestined outcome. Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected; otherwise, it contains a random piece of Exotic armor. This item can be purchase only once per week, per account.
Exotic Cipher Quest (No Cost)
- Complete strikes or win matches in Crucible or Gambit. Extra progress is awarded for more challenging activities and for succeeding with clanmates. Reward: Exotic Cipher Present it to Xûr or the Monument To Lost Lights to receive a reward. You can only hold 1 of this item at a time. (Available on a weekly cadence)
This is a 3v3 competitive crucible activity only available from Friday until Reset every weekend! Matchmaking is available! Earn exclusive rewards in Trials of Osiris by defeating other Guardians in this weekly Elimination playlist.
Ends: Tuesday, Jan 04 @ 9AM PT
Modes Available: Trials of Osiris + Freelance Trials Labs + Earn Bonus Trials Rank
Weekly Flawless Reward: Igneous Hammer – Adept Hand Cannon (Random Rolls)
Rank Up Weapons (no reset)
- Rank 10: Eye of Sol – Sniper Rifle (Changes to Messenger Pulse Rifle after one reset)
- Perks: Ensemble and High-Impact Reserves
- Rank 17: Igneous Hammer – Hand Cannon (Changes to Sola’s Scar Sword after one reset)
- Perks: Killing Wind and Rampage
Rank Up Weapons (with 1 Reset)
- Rank 10: The Messenger – Pulse Rifle (Changes to Shayura’s Wrath with another reset)
- Perks: Moving Target and Celerity
- Rank 16: Sola’s Scar – Sword (Changes to Reed’s Regret with another reset)
- Perks: Relentless Strikes and Frenzy
Rank Up Weapons (with 2 Resets)
- Rank 10: Shayura’s Wrath – Submachine Gun
- Perks: …
- Rank 16: Reed’s Regret – Linear Fusion Rifle
- Perks: …
View Callout Maps by @R3likt
Final Week – Event Ends on Jan 04 @ Reset
Visit Eva in the Tower to begin! Available for All Players!
NOTE: Check out The Dawning page for more details.
Live Now until the Season Ends on February 22, 2022
Check out the Moments of Triumph page for more info and guides.
Players with an active Prime Gaming membership can now earn in-game Exotic Gear Drops in Destiny 2. Each drop will contain four rewards, including Exotic weapons, Ghosts, ships, Sparrows, and weapon ornaments from previous Seasons. If you do not have a membership, you may start your free trial here (*This link supports Kyber3000 with a small commission for each sign up). You may visit this page to start your free trial and support Kyber at the same time or here is a non-affiliate link).
Queenbreaker Exotic Bundle Available Now
- The Queenbreaker – Exotic Weapon
- Kingmaker – Exotic Weapon Ornament
- Quality Cut – Exotic Ship
- October Dash – Legendary Sparrow
Once you have signed up for Prime Gaming and have connected your accounts, you can claim your Destiny 2 Exotic Gear Drops every month on the Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
After claiming your drop, log into Destiny 2 and visit Amanda Holliday in the Tower’s Hangar where you will be able to claim your rewards from her inventory screen.
You will have until the 10 AM Pacific on the last day of the drop to claim the rewards on Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
Where do I get my Destiny 2 Prime Gaming Bundle?
- Your claimed drop will be available from Amanda Holliday in The Tower next time you log in to Destiny 2.
- Additional drops will be available to claim as long as you remain an Amazon Prime member.
- Note: New players will need to complete the game introduction prior to receiving in-game content.
- If you’re unable to receive your content, see the FAQs for more detail.
- If you claim a reward on a wrong account, you will be unable to reclaim that reward.
- Additionally, if you use Amazon Prime Household Sharing, only ONE person will be able to claim a reward.
Still have questions? Check out Bungie’s Help article for more details on how everything works.
- Lake of Shadows Nightfall returns.
- Earn bonus Vanguard ranks all week long.
- Clash returns to the Crucible.
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- Dec 16: This Week at Bungie – Last TWAB of the Year
- Dec 16: Update 184.108.40.206 – The One About the Dungeon
- Dec 10: A Message from Bungie CEO Pete Parson
- Beyond Light: Guide | Support | Website
- Season of the Lost: Website | Support | FAQ | Info Page
- Bungie 30th Anniversary Pack: Info Page | Official Website
- The Witch Queen (Releases Feb 22): Website | Support
- Destiny Content Vault: Forsaken Update
- More: Cross Play Info | 30th Anniversary | Destiny 2 Showcase Recap
- Help: Destiny 2 Known Issues | Report Issues to the #Help forum
- Other: Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide | Cross Save
We are now down to The Witch Queen being the next big thing to release for Destiny 2 (check out the Official Calendar above or at Bungie.net)!
February 22, 2022
- The Witch Queen Arrives!! (Currently 52 Days Away)
hours minutes seconds
The Witch Queen
2021 had some downs but also had many ups, one being that we raised close to 5k for Game2Give, that is just amazing and I thank you all for that! Your continued support throughout the years is something I am so thankful for and I wish you all the very best in 2022, Happy New Year! 🥂
NOTE: To stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, enter occasional giveaways and more, make sure to join us on Discord!
FOLLOW & SUPPORT
Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will support me (commission is usually about 5% of the sale). You can also support me when signing up for Amazon/Twitch Prime or when purchasing eligible items using my Amazon Affiliate link. Your support is greatly appreciated, thank you! 🤍
The Epic Games Store Holiday Sale is Live Now! (Learn more by clicking link below)