This week you can find Xûr hanging out at the Winding Cove, EDZ and Trials is Live on Javelin-4 with the NEW Submachine Gun The Immortal as this week’s flawless reward.
More details below.
Next Week 𝒾𝓃 Destiny
Week 4: March 21 – March 28, 2023
- Seasonal Story continues.
- Activity Bonus: Vanguard Ranks
- Nightfall: The Arms Dealer
- Expected Weapon: Unknown
- Crucible: Momentum Control
- Featured Rotators:
- Vault of Glass raid
- Shattered Throne dungeon
- Iron Banner Control is back for all players!
- AND MORE!
Take care and Have a great weekend!
Tribute to our Commander, Lance Reddick. ❤️ (here is a link to the video below if it does not appear)
Join fellow Guardians in honoring Reddick by equipping the “Push Forward” emblem (go to Collections > Flair > Emblems > Strikes and then equip the emblem.
Tweeted by Bungie
Feel free to share the video and/or image above.
Xûr, Agent of the Nine
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Departs: Tuesday, March 21 at 10 AM PDT
Where is Xûr?
This week Xur is hanging out on the Winding Cove, EDZ.
Cost: 23 Legendary Shards
Cost: 29 Legendary Shards
Exotic Weapons (with Random Roll)
Legendary Weapons and Armor
Tap on the weapon or armor icon/images to view details on light.gg.
Energy Fusion Rifle
Heavy Grenade Launcher
Heavy Rocket Launcher
Tears of Contrition
Kinetic Scout Rifle
Seventh Seraph SI-2
Kinetic Submachine Gun
One for All
Energy Trace Rifle
Lead from Gold
This week Xur is selling Pathfinder’s suits from Season of the Lost.
Hunter Chest Armor
Titan Chest Armor
Warlock Chest Armor
RETWEETS APPRECIATED! ⬇️
Trials of Osiris
Trials of Osiris is a competitive crucible event that is available from Friday at 10 AM (PDT) until the Weekly Reset at 10 AM (PDT).
Ends: Tuesday, March 21 @ 10 AM PDT
Fireteam Matchmaking: Enabled
Activity Bonus: Not Active
When Does Trials Of Osiris Arrive?
Trials of Osiris currently starts every Friday at 10 AM (PDT) and ends on Tuesday at 10 AM (PDT). Trials is usually not available for the first month when a new season begins.
Trials of Osiris will not be live during the following:
- The first week of a new season.
- The week a new raid releases.
- Any week Iron Banner is active.
Required to Access Trials of Osiris:
✅ Power 1520+
- As of Season 21, this is Lightfall.
✅ A Passage (see below)
- Purchase from Saint-14 while Trials is active.
Please note, Expansion ownership does not transfer between platforms.
- Purchase a Trials Passage to start competing in Trials of Osiris and track rounds and matches won.
- Complete Trials rounds and matches to earn Trials Ranks based on the number of round wins on your ticket and in the current match.
- Complete a Flawless Ticket to open the Lighthouse and get the weekly Adept Trials weapon, a piece of Trials armor, and a chance at unique cosmetic items.
- Complete Ranks to earn Trials Engrams.
- Trials armor always drops with high-stat packages, as well as glows if you have gone flawless.
- Dominion (Current Mode, as of Season 21)
- To win, your team must become the last Guardian(s) standing by defeating the entire opposing team or capturing the zone.
- Dominion: A capture zone appears at the start of each round. Win the round by capturing the zone.
- Elimination: Wins can also be achieved by defeating the opposing team.
- Revives: Teammate revives are enabled.
- Classic 3v3 Elimination
- Achieve victory by eliminating all opponents in this round-based mode.
- Trials Labs: Freelance
- Solo fireteams only
- Trials Labs: Capture Zone
- Classic 3v3 elimination with a twist. 30 seconds into the first round, a flag spawns in the middle of the map. Capturing the zone guarantees that the team who captured it will win the round regardless if all players die on both sides.
Cost: 10000 Glimmer + 15 Legendary Shards
- Each class will receive Pinnacle Gear on a weekly basis.
- After opening the Chest and leaving The Lighthouse, players must complete a new Flawless Passage to return.
Passage of Mercy
Forgives one loss per run.
Passage of Ferocity
Your third match win grants a bonus win.
Passage of Wealth
Unlocks at 5 wins
Increased Trials Rank points from reaching 3, 5, and 7 match wins on a ticket.
Passage of Wisdrom
Unlocks at 7 wins
Grants bonus XP from wins
Passage of Confidence
Unlocks at Flawless
Grants bonus rewards from Flawless Chest.
- Classic 3v3 Elimination – Achieve victory by eliminating all opponents in this round-based mode.
The NEW Submachine Gun is this week’s flawless reward.
Recent Tweets by Bungie
View more details on our Trials page.
Updates Commendations and Guardian Ranks
Bungie has reduced the Commendations required for Guardian Ranks 7 through 15.
New Requirements are:
- Rank 7: 460 (was 750)
- Rank 8: 790 (was 1,250)
- Rank 9: 1,290 (was 1,750)
- Rank 10: 1,530 (was 5,000)
- Rank 11: 1,800 (was 6,000)
Stay tuned for more changes coming (one of the updates coming soon is a change to move the Lost Sector objective to a higher Guardian Ranks so fewer players are stuck at Rank 6).
New Exotic Quest
A new exotic quest went live this week called, t //NODE.OVRD.AVALON//. Stop by The Gulch on the EDZ to start this quest (hint: look around for little white cubes hanging around).
The reward from this activity is a brand new Exotic Glaive called Vexcalibur. This weapon has a perk that gives you a replenishable Void overshield. This weapon can also be crafted and upgraded.
Character Boost vs Campaign Boost
Lightfall has two types of boosts: Lightfall Character Boost and Lightfall Campaign Skip Boost.
- The Lightfall Character Boost appears when a player hits the soft cap without completing Lightfall and provides high Power level gear without skipping the campaign.
- The Lightfall Campaign Skip Boost appears when a player completes Lightfall and skips the campaign while unlocking Strand, and includes high Power level gear only if the main character has hit the Soft Cap.
If you haven’t already, take a look at the latest patch notes for Update 220.127.116.11. Here’s a few of the changes that arrived with this update.
- Exotic armor drop rate increased for legend and master Lost Sectors when solo.
- Issue with Jötunn has been resolved.
- Twitch Gift Sub Bounty reward now appears in the Cryptarch.
Save the Date
- March 7 (Week 2): Heist Battleground: Mars
- March 14 (Week 3): Hypernet Current
- March 21 (Week 4): Arms Dealer
- April 6 (Week 5): Glassway
- April 14 (Week 6): Lake of Shadows
- April 11 (Week 7): Grandmaster Nightfall Strikes
- March 21 (Week 4)
- April 4 (Week 6)
- April 25 (Week 9)
- May 2 – May 23, 2023
The first Iron Banner event of Season 20 begins next week! This season Iron Banner will feature three different modes each week it is available.
Next week (March 21): Control
Week 6 (April 11): Eruption
Week 9 (April 25): Fortress
Two legacy weapons are being added to the loot pool this Season:
Hope you all enjoy the new raid and have a good weekend!
Until next time.
Follow and Support
If you like what I do, please consider supporting me on Ko-fi (similar to Patreon). Another way to support me is by using creator code Kyber3000 when buying games at the Epic Games Store (or in various games like Fortnite on in game items). Your purchase(s) will support me with a small commission. You may also support me when signing up for Amazon/Prime Gaming or when purchasing eligible items using our Amazon Affiliate link.
Thank you for your support! 🤍
Ko-fi is a website that is similar to Patreon. where people may support me one-time or monthly.