💠 This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out at the Winding Cove on the EDZ and Trials is on a short break while Iron Banner is live. Check out the article below for a more detailed look at Xûr’s Inventory, Trials, and more!
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine. (Note: Xur offers random rolls on Exotic Armor meaning the stats/numbers are different with each purchase. Legendary weapon/armor stays the rolls that it shows but change every time Xur arrives.)
Departs: Tuesday, Jan 18 @ 9AM PST
Where is Xur? Winding Cove, EDZ
Exotic Armor (23 LS)
|Gwisin Vest||Hunter Chest Armor|
|Armamentarium||Titan Chest Armor|
|Vesper of Radius||Warlock Chest Armor|
Exotic Weapon (29 LS)
|Sweet Business||Primary Auto Rifle|
Legendary Weapons (50 LS + 1k Glimmer)
|Name||Type||Perks||Grade on light.gg|
|Jian 7 Rifle||Energy Pulse Rifle||Adaptive Frame|
Perk 1: Firmly Planted
Perk 2: Swashbuckler
|Seventh Seraph Officer Revolver||Primary Hand Cannon||Precision Frame|
Perk 1: Underdog
Perk 2: Feeding Frenzy
|False Promises||Primary Auto Rifle||High-Impact Frame|
Perk 1: Underdog
Perk 2: Sympathetic Arsenal
|Timelines’ Vertex||Energy Fusion Rifle||Adaptive Frame|
Perk 1: Firmly Planted
Perk 2: Snapshot Sights
|Seventh Seraph CQC-12||Energy Shotgun||Lightweight Frame|
Perk 1: Lead from Gold
Perk 2: Trench Barrel
|Seventh Seraph SAW||Heavy Machine Gun||High-Impact Frame|
Perk 1: Auto-Loading Holster
Perk 2: Disruption Break
|Swarm of the Raven||Heavy Grenade Launcher||Rapid-Fire Frame|
Perk 1: Auto-Loading Holster
Perk 2: Ambitious Assassin
Legendary Armor (50 LS + 1k Glimmer)
|Righteous Mask||Hunter Helmet|
|Righteous Grips||Hunter Arms|
|Righteous Vest||Hunter Chest Armor|
|Righteous Strides||Hunter Leg Armor|
|Righteous Cloak||Hunter Cloak|
|Righteous Hood||Warlock Helmet|
|Righteous Gloves||Warlock Arms|
|Righteous Robes||Warlock Chest Armor|
|Righteous Boots||Warlock Leg Armor|
|Righteous Bond||Warlock Bond|
|Righteous Helm||Titan Helmet|
|Righteous Gauntlets||Titan Arms|
|Righteous Plate||Titan Chest Armor|
|Righteous Greaves||Titan Leg Armor|
|Righteous Mark||Titan Mark|
NOTE: View armor stats at light.gg or via the Bungie companion app if they have not been added to this page (images of armor and weapons will be uploaded below ASAP every Friday),
Exotic Engram (97 LS)
- An engram with a predestined outcome. Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected; otherwise, it contains a random piece of Exotic armor. This item can be purchase only once per week, per account.
Exotic Cipher Quest (No Cost)
- Complete strikes or win matches in Crucible or Gambit. Extra progress is awarded for more challenging activities and for succeeding with clanmates. Reward: Exotic Cipher Present it to Xûr or the Monument To Lost Lights to receive a reward. You can only hold 1 of this item at a time. (Available on a weekly cadence)
Live Now until the Season Ends on February 22, 2022
Check out the Moments of Triumph page for more info and guides.
Available Now until Jan 18 @ 9 AM PT
Two weapons are available to earn this Season, the Forge’s Pledge Pulse Rifle and Peacebond Sidearm. They are each available through vendor packages, bounties, match rewards, and the Seasonal Iron Banner quest. Bungie also introduced the Iron Lord’s Pride intrinsic perk for the armor sets this season. Wearing a piece of this armor grants a small chance of an Enhancement Prism dropping at the end of an Iron Banner match. Each additional piece worn increases the chance, capping out at four pieces total.
Season 15 Weapons:
Season 15 Armor:
Players with an active Prime Gaming membership can now earn in-game Exotic Gear Drops in Destiny 2. Each drop will contain four rewards, including Exotic weapons, Ghosts, ships, Sparrows, and weapon ornaments from previous Seasons. If you do not have a membership, you may start your free trial here (*This link supports Kyber3000 with a small commission for each sign up). You may visit this page to start your free trial and support Kyber at the same time or here is a non-affiliate link).
Pyrrhic Victory Exotic Bundle Available Now
- Pyrrhic Victory – Exotic Emote
- Hissing Silence – Exotic Ghost Shell
- Another Inspired Idea – Exotic Sparrow
- Astera Blade – Legendary Ship
Once you have signed up for Prime Gaming and have connected your accounts, you can claim your Destiny 2 Exotic Gear Drops every month on the Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
After claiming your drop, log into Destiny 2 and visit Amanda Holliday in the Tower’s Hangar where you will be able to claim your rewards from her inventory screen.
You will have until the 10 AM Pacific on the last day of the drop to claim the rewards on Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
Where do I get my Destiny 2 Prime Gaming Bundle?
- Your claimed drop will be available from Amanda Holliday in The Tower next time you log in to Destiny 2.
- Additional drops will be available to claim as long as you remain an Amazon Prime member.
- Note: New players will need to complete the game introduction prior to receiving in-game content.
- If you’re unable to receive your content, see the FAQs for more detail.
- If you claim a reward on a wrong account, you will be unable to reclaim that reward.
- Additionally, if you use Amazon Prime Household Sharing, only ONE person will be able to claim a reward.
Still have questions? Check out Bungie’s Help article for more details on how everything works.
- The Corrupted will be the weekly Nightfall.
- Earn bonus Nightfall rewards all week long!
- Mayhem returns to the Crucible.
Bungie is making a few changes that will bring back some popular anti-Champion mods while also making some tweaks to the way Masterwork armor works. Here is a rundown from the team on what players can look forward to in Season 16:
- Players will no longer be limited to the number of Artifact mods they can unlock. This means that players could feasibly unlock all 25 Artifact mods by the end of the Season!
- For each unlock after the 12th, increased XP will be required for the next Artifact mod unlock. You can still reset your Artifact and make your picks again.
- Bungie is bringing back a few perennial favorite anti-Champion mods, including Anti-Barrier Scout Rifles and Bows, and have done some work to make disrupting an Overload champion (which can be done this Season with Auto-Rifles and SMGs) more reliable than in previous Seasons.
- Bungie will be highlighting the new Glaive weapon archetype coming in The Witch Queen through a variety of Artifact mods (including an option to make your Glaive the solution to Unstoppable Champions) and have a few new Artifact mods that will enhance some of the new weapon perks.
- To take a little bit of pressure off your vault space, they are also making some adjustments to the way Masterwork armors work. Starting with the launch of The Witch Queen, you can change the energy type of a fully-Masterworked piece of armor for a much-reduced cost. A fully Masterworked piece of Legendary armor can be changed to another energy type for the cost of 10,000 Glimmer and one Upgrade Module, while a fully Masterworked piece of Exotic armor can be changed to another energy type for the cost of 20,000 Glimmer and one Upgrade Module. The costs for changing a piece of armor’s energy type before it is fully Masterworked remain unchanged.
- Closing out, they are also making a change to the way Guardians create Orbs of Power with weapons. Elements of the new weapon crafting system will encourage you to use many different weapons and ask you to burn hard-earned Masterwork materials on a weapon that you may only be using for a few hours, just to generate Orbs. That … seemed like a tall order. This, combined with our desire to act on consistent feedback that players want to be able to generate Orbs of Power with Exotic weapons that do not yet have catalysts, led us to the implementation we’ll be using in The Witch Queen and beyond. Orb generation on weapon multikills will no longer be a function of a weapon’s Masterwork status but will instead be provided by a suite of armor mods, which are unlocked automatically for all players and which plug into the Helmet Armor Mod socket. Each such mod will apply the Orb-generation effect to all weapons you have equipped of a particular damage type, so a single mod will cover multiple weapons in your arsenal if they share a damage type (this also applies to a weapon that changes damage types, like Hard Light, or a Kinetic weapon with Osmosis). They will continue to create exciting Exotic catalysts over the next few Seasons, but in the meantime, you will be able to generate orbs with Cloudstrike, Thorn, Thunderlord, Tarrabah, and any other weapon in the game.
“30th Anniversary content (both free and paid) will not be placed in the Destiny Content Vault with the launch of The Witch Queen. Bungie will have another update about this later this year but expect to enjoy The Xur-led adventures through 2022.”
Bungie is currently investigating issues with colors becoming harder to distinguish across multiple colorblind modes after 22.214.171.124.
Steam Negative Silver Balances
The issue resulting in players on Steam being incorrectly shown large negative Silver balances and negative Silver purchase histories has been resolved. Players who encountered this issue should log out and back in to see their Silver balances correctly updated.
Hotfix 126.96.36.199 Resolved Issues
This week Hotfix 188.8.131.52 was released to the world. This hotfix resolved several issues including:
- The Xenology quest from Xur can now be recovered if deleted.
- Challenger’s Proving V now successfully unlocks after players complete Challenger’s Proving IV.
Twitch Extension Resolved Issues
With the release of Hotfix 184.108.40.206 Bungie has additionally resolved the following issues with the Destiny 2 Twitch Extension bounties:
- The Dreissigste emblem now appears in Collections.
- The Watcher’s Shade shader will now be granted upon completion of the Gift Sub Bounty.
Players who completed the Gift Sub Bounty after the launch of the 30th Anniversary Pack but did not receive the Watcher’s Shade shader will be able to acquire the shader from Amanda Holliday in a future update.
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- Beyond Light: Guide | Support | Website
- Season of the Lost: Website | Support | FAQ | Info Page
- Bungie 30th Anniversary Pack: Info Page | Official Website
- The Witch Queen (Releases Feb 22): Website | Support
- Destiny Content Vault: Forsaken Update
- More: Cross Play Info | 30th Anniversary | Destiny 2 Showcase Recap
- Help: Destiny 2 Known Issues | Report Issues to the #Help forum
- Other: Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide | Cross Save
We are now down to The Witch Queen being the next big thing to release for Destiny 2 (check out the Official Calendar above or at Bungie.net)!
February 22, 2022
- The Witch Queen Arrives!! (Currently 38 Days Away)
To stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, enter occasional giveaways and more, make sure to join us on Discord!
Have a good weekend!
FOLLOW & SUPPORT
Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will support me (commission is usually about 5% of the sale). You can also support me when signing up for Amazon/Twitch Prime or when purchasing eligible items using my Amazon Affiliate link. Your support is greatly appreciated, thank you! 🤍