OCT 27 – NOV 03 (The daily Forge changes at Reset 10 a.m. Pacific every day. In the U.S. the Daily and Weekly Reset time changes to 9 a.m. Pacific on November 01 due to Daylight Savings Time)
BLACK ARMORY FORGES
NOTES: There is one forge available each day, launch from the EDZ in-game map. You may also confirm what the daily Forge is at r/DestinyTheGame or in-game. DCV Reminder: Black Armory Forges will no longer be available once the Destiny Content Vault begins on November 10. View more about this and other DCV info.
SCHEDULE UNTIL NOV 10, 2020
LEGENDARY WEAPON FRAMES
To get Black Armory weapons you will need to get a to get a Ballistic Log to purchase a Weapon Frame bounty. There are 2 weekly bounties available with Ada-1 each week that reward a Ballistic Log. Once you get a Weapon Frame bounty, just complete the required steps and purchase whatever weapon you’d like.
Pulse Rifle – Blast Furnace (Kinetic)
Bow – The Spiteful Fang (Kinetic)
Sniper Rifle – Tatara Gaze (Arc / Energy)
Sword – Stryker’s Sure-Hand (Arc / Heavy)
Hand Cannon – Kindled Orchid (Void / Energy)
Auto Rifle – The Ringing Nail (Solar / Energy)
Machine Gun – Hammerhead (Void / Power)
GUIDES AND INFO
Note: In regards to guides below: Now that Forges do not need to be unlocked some steps for this quest may be different. Forges are accessible by the EDZ Director, there is one Forge per day.
Black Armory Weapon Schematic: These are advanced schematics obtained from dismantling Black Armory weapons. Ada-1 can use these to create new mods. For details and more information about the Lost Forges click here.
IZANAGI’S BURDEN EXOTIC SNIPER RIFLE QUEST
1. Vex Transponder
- Step Description: This curious Vex device is receiving a signal with a signature close to the one used by the Black Armory. Defeat Vex anywhere on Nessus to track the signal’s origin.
- Step Solution: Kill 100 Vex enemies.
2. Transponder Signal Lost
- Step Description: The Vex seem to have predicted your movement. The signal has been jammed by a powerful conflux in the Hallows. Complete a Heroic “Spire Integration” public event to clear the interference.
- Step Solution: You need to do the Heroic Spire Integration Public Event in the Hallows on Nessus.
3. Vex Transponder
- Step Description: The signal is clearer, which narrows down the search area. Destroy Vex Minotaurs in Artifact’s Edge, the Hallows, the Glade of Echoes, and Watcher’s Grave to calibrate the device further.
- Step Solution: Kill 20 Minotaurs in Nessus patrol areas
4. Black Armory signature
- Step Description: The source of the Vex transponder signal has been located. Go to this unexplored area of Nessus and track the signal that is using a Black Armory signature.
- Step Solution: Head through the portal in the Hallows and start the “Rekindle the Flames” mission.
5. Broken Izanami Igniter
- Step Description: You found the lost Izanami Forge, but this forge has released something… unexpected. Show the item to Ada-1, who may be able to identify it.
- Step Solution: Return to Ada-1 and receive “Broken Izanami Igniter”.
6. Broken Izanami Igniter
- Step Description: Collect components from the Heroic version of the following public events to begin repairing the igniter: – Fallen “Glimmer Extraction” – Hive “Witches’ Ritual” – Vex “Spire Integration”
- Step Solution: This quest is misleading because you do not have to activate heroically. You get the item as you play the events.
7. Refurbished Izanami Igniter
- Step Description: The igniter is partially mended, but not yet fully repaired. Collect components to repower the Izanami igniter. – Blended Ether from Fallen precision multikills – Condensed Blights from Taken Blights in Lost Sectors on Io – Radiolarian Vapor from the investigation on Nessus
- Step Solution: Fallen precision kills in Lost Sector in Trostland. The 5 blights at the Sanctum of Bones Lost Sector in The Rupture.
8. Repowered Izanami Igniter
- Step Description: Use the Volundr Forge to repower the Izanami igniter.
- Step Solution: Complete the Volundr Forge on EDZ.
9. Repaired Izanami Igniter
- Step Description: The igniter is fully repaired. Bring it to Ada-1 for inspection.
- Step Solution: Return to Ada-1.
10. Repair the Izanami Igniter
- Step Description: Complete this advanced version of “The Insight Terminus” and collect a Cabal component from the boss to fully repair the Izanami igniter.
- Step Solution: Complete advanced “The Insight Terminus” (630 Power Level). Here you will find a Video Guide.
11. Reignite the Izanami Forge
- Step Description: Now that the igniter is fully repaired, use it to reignite the Izanami Forge.
- Step Solution: Final mission. Light-weight version of the forge.
12. Return to Ada-1
- Step Description: Return to Ada-1 to report on the status of the Izanami Forge.
- Step Solution: Return to Ada-1 and the Izanami Forge is unlocked.