This brand new exotic bow arrived with Spire of the Watcher and has a chance from this dungeon on either normal or master difficulty, no exotic quest is needed to get this exotic bow. Keep in mind, this exotic bow is not a guaranteed drop however completing some triumphs will help improve the drop rate.
This dungeon requires The Witch Queen Deluxe Edition or The Witch Queen Dungeon Key available to buy from the Eververse store for 2000 silver (this key includes the Duality dungeon).
How to get Hierarchy of Needs?
This bow has a chance to drop from the final boss in Spire of the Watcher dungeon. Check out triumphs below to increase your drop rate.
Is Hierarchy of Needs farmable?
No, while legendary dungeon loot is farmable, the exotic bow and the weekly pinnacle drop is only once per week and per character, like Duality.
Hierarchy of Needs’ perks
- Guidance Ring — Precision hits and final blows build Guidance Ring energy. Opposing Guardians grant additional energy. At full charge, hip firing creates a Guidance Ring.
- Apollonic Tangent — Arrows fired through a Guidance Ring release seeking projectiles, which do more damage based on distance traveled.
How to get the Catalyst for Hierarchy of Needs?
- Complete Master difficulty.
How to increase Hierarchy of Needs’ drop rates?
Complete the following triumphs to improve the drop rate for Hierarchy of Needs.
- The Magnificent One: Complete all the encounters in the Spire of the Watcher dungeon solo.
- Resident Vexpert: Complete all encounters in the Spire of the Watcher dungeon on Master difficulty.
- Players do not have to complete all encounters on Master difficulty, only the final encounter.
- Devil in the Details: Find and listen to each devilish recording throughout the Spire of the Watcher dungeon (These are hidden in the dungeon).
If your looking for a guide for the Spire of the Watcher, check out this very informative and well laid out video by Datto.
For more details about the Spire of the Watcher dungeon and/or to view loot table check out our Spire of the Watcher page.
Let me know your thoughts on the new dungeon below, does this one top past dungeons or did it not reach what you were hoping for?