Invite Destiny Director, our curated Discord bot, to access valuable information by Kyber. Enjoy autopost commands for the weekly reset, Xur, and the daily Lost Sector. Stay tuned for upcoming features!
We highly value your feedback! Don’t hesitate to reach out to Kyber directly through Discord DM or our private contact form. Destiny Director bot was created and is diligently managed by Geolocating Shark.
1. How does this bot work?
The bot works when a user types or selects a command. For example, when a user types or selects the “/reset” command, the bot will then respond by posting the Weekly Reset infographic.
Auto posting is another command available, this command is available for the Weekly Reset, Xur, and the daily Lost Sector (see FAQs below for auto post help).
ℹ️ Type the slash key to view commands.
2. How to enable or disable the Lost Sector auto post feature?
- Type or select “/autopost lost_sector” command (In the channel you want autoposts in)
- Then Type or select “enable”
- ALL SET! The bot should now auto-post the daily Lost Sector (this will be at the daily reset everyday). To disable this, complete the same steps except on step 2 select “disable” instead of enable.
3. How to enable or disable the Weekly Reset auto post feature?
- In the channel you want weekly reset autoposts in, type or select “/autopost reset” command.
- Then type or select “enable”
- ALL SET! The bot will now auto-post the daily Lost Sector (this will be at the daily reset everyday). To disable this, complete the same steps except on step 2 select “disable” instead of enable.
4. How to enable or disable the Xur auto post feature?
- In the channel you want Xur autoposts in, type or select “/autopost xur” command.
- Then type or select “enable”
- ALL SET! The bot will now auto-post the weekly Xur infographic (every Friday once the infographic has been updated). To disable this, complete the same steps except on step 2 select “disable” instead of enable.
5. Will Kyber’s server still have announcement channels that can be followed?
Yes, this will not be removed. Kyber’s server will continue to have “announcement channels” that can be followed in our Discord server. Announcement channels are channels labeled with a megaphone 📢. Once a channel is followed, anything that is published in that channel by an admin will automatically post in your server. Learn more on the official Discord help page.
6. Why is the bot not working/unavailable?
Occasionally the bot may be unavailable while it is being updated or if Discord is having issues. However, there could be something else causing the issue. Please, report any issues with the bot in our Discord server.
7. How to stop the bot from responding to commands in a specific channel?
To not allow users to enters bot commands in a channel, add the bot to the channel you do not want commands used in and make sure the bot does not have permission to view or send messages in the channel.
/autopost lost sector: Daily Lost Sector autopost (enable or disable)
/autopost reset: Weekly Reset infographic (includes text and infographic)
/autopost xur: Xur’s Loot (includes text showing what loot Xur has + an infographic)
An autopost command for Trials of Osiris and TWID is in the works.
/reset: Weekly Reset Infographic
/resetpost: Weekly Reset Post
/xur: Xur Infographic
/xurpost: Xur Webpage
/trialspost: Trials Webpage
/xurandtrials: Xur and Trials Post
/ls: Lost Sector Info Webpage
/lstoday: Daily Lost Sector (Includes Infographic)
/lssched: Lost Sector Schedule
/emblems: Emblems Infographic
/dares: Dares of Eternity webpage (includes legend rotation & loot)
/raids: Raid Challenges Info webpage
/twid: This week in Destiny weekly article
/twid_highlights: This week in Destiny highlights infographic
/nwid: Next Week in Destiny Infographic
/gotd_loot: Ghosts of the Deep Loot Table
/grasp_loot: Grasp of Avarice Loot Table (updating infographic)
/duality_loot: Duality Loot Table
/prophecy_loot: Prophecy Loot Table
/ron_loot: Root of Nightmare Loot Table
/kf_loot: King’s Fall Loot Table
/vow_loot: Vow of the Disciple Loot Table
/gos_loot: Garden of Salvation Loot Table
/help: Bot Help webpage
/discord: Kyber Discord Invite link
/beboop: Beboop Discord Invite link
/links: Various Links (+Social)