Dive into the warring mindscapes of the exiled Cabal Emperor Calus to pull off a daring mind-heist and steal his darkest secrets.
Location: The Moon
Access: The Witch Queen Deluxe Edition or The Witch Queen Dungeon key.
- Complete “A Single Thread” Quest to gain access to this Dungeon. This Quest can be picked up from Hawthorne in the Tower.
- The Witch Queen Deluxe Edition or Dungeon Key is required to get access to the Duality Dungeon.
- The Witch Queen Dungeon Key provides access to two dungeons, one launching during Season 17 and the other launching during Season 19. Actual launch dates to be announced via Bungie. The Witch Queen Dungeon Key cost 2000 silver and is located in the Eververse store on the Expansions tab.
Champions: Barrier and Unstoppable + Match Game
Nightmare of Gahlran, Sorrow Bearer
Unlocking the Vault
Nightmare of Caiatl, Princess-Imperial
Weekly reward is only available when this dungeon is featured (a different dungeon rotates every week).
DUNGEON KEY OWNERSHIP CLARIFICATION
Deep Explorer Armor Sets
Artifice Versions can be acquired via Master Difficulty.
- Hunter: Helmet | Arms | Chest | Legs | Class Item
- Titan: Helmet | Arms | Chest | Legs | Class Item
- Warlock: Helmet | Arms | Chest | Legs | Class Item
- Lingering Dread Grenade Launcher
- The Epicurean Fusion Rifle
- Unforgiven Submachine Gun
- Stormchaser Linear Fusion Rifle
- New Purpose Pulse Rifle
- Fixed Odds Machine Gun
- Heartshadow Exotic Sword (Can only drop from final boss)
Duality Origin Trait
While this weapon is equipped, taking damage accelerates its next reload.
Taking more damage increases the effect.
Receiving [20?] damage grants a stack of Bitterspite, up to 5 stacks.
Bitterspite increases Reload Speed based on stacks, all of which expire upon reloading or stowing.
- Exotic Catalyst (Drops from Master difficulty)
- Perk: Wraithwalk – Faster movement while invisible.
- Mandate of Strength Exotic Ship
- The Deepest Truth emblem
- How to Earn? Complete the Dungeon
- Untouched by Opulence emblem
- How to Earn? Complete all encounters in the “Duality” dungeon solo without dying.
All Dungeon weapons/armors can drop from the final boss. Duality is 100% farmable, which means players can continue getting legendary loot from each encounter an unlimited number of times, regardless of how many completions you have.
The final encounter grants two engrams, which has divided loot pools:
- Weapons: Linear Fusion Rifle Heavy Machine Gun
- Armor: Gauntlets Chest Boots
- All loot can drop from this engram loot pool.
Duality Loot Table
(Nightmare of Gahlran)
(Unlock the Vault)
(Nightmare of Caiatl)
Any Armor Piece
LINEAR FUSION RIFLE
Here is a look at the effect on a few Dungeon weapons:
DUALITY DUNGEON GUIDES
Thank you to Nekrek in our Discord for gathering Duality loot table data and to everyone who let us know what loot dropped for them.