EMPYREAN FOUNDATION – COMMUNITY EVENT
Live Now – March 03 (end of Season 9)!
Players need to come together and contribute resources towards a common goal. To participate, players can donate their Fractaline using the Tower Obelisk. The event has seven stages, each requiring increasing amounts of Fractaline to progress through. There will also be a hologram at the Tower Obelisk where you’ll be able to track the community’s progress in game.
Note: Everyone is welcome to contribute and this event is available to all Destiny 2 players, no Season Pass required! The Tower Obelisk is the focal point of this event, so you will need to unlock it if you haven’t.
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- Contributing to the Empyrean Foundation costs 100 Polarized Fractaline.
- Contributing generates a 25% flat progression for all Timelost weapon bounties in your inventory.
- Your Tower Obelisk will generate Polarized Fractaline for you each week equivalent to its Resonance Power.
- Increase its Resonance Power by upgrading other Obelisks
- Players who donate more than 5,000 Polarized Fractaline before the end of the Season will earn a Triumph and emblem.
FRACTALINE DONATION PROGRESS:
Everyone in the community will also receive a shader when all stages are completed. Here’s a look at community goals for the seven stages.
Stage 1: 400,000,000✔ Stage 2: 700,000,000✔ Stage 3: 1,200,000,000✔ Stage 4: 2,200,000,000✔ Stage 5: 3,000,000,000✔
- Stage 6: 6,000,000,000 (Check progress: warmind.io/community/fractaline)
- Stage 7: ???
If you want to stay as up to date as possible with the communities progress, visit my a Instagram profile (try to update here a few times a day) or Discord (updates are made regularly in the ‘d2-events-and-activities‘ channel. Or for the most up-to-date and real time stats check out warmind.io! (You can also see when each stage has been completed by looking at the in-game Crucible menu. There are 7 notches, when a stage goal is completed it will be filled in)
Here is a look at current Fractaline donation tracking as of noon PST from Bungie.net
QUEST – BRIGHT FUTURE
“I have had my fill of wandering the Corridors of Time.” —Saint-14
1. Primer: Speak with Saint-14 in the Tower Hangar.
2. Heart of the Sundial: Enter the Sundial and defeat the Psion Flayers to free the Sundial Core.
3. Brighten the Core: Infuse the Core with Light by gathering Orbs of Light.
4. Lantern in the Dark: Insert the Light-infused core into the Tower Obelisk.