GARDEN OF SALVATION RAID (Requires Shadowkeep)
- Track the Unknown Artifact’s Signal
- Draw Out the Consecrated Mind
- Consecrated Mind, Sol Inherent
- Sanctified Mind, Sol Inherent
- Zero to One Hundred (Fourth Encounter – Sanctified Mind): Once you deposit motes, you have 10 seconds to fully fill the bank. This applies to both banks.
- To The Top (Third Encounter): Ten (x10) motes must be deposited at a time.
Credit: Tweet by @saynotorage – The third raid challenge for Garden of Salvation is called “To the Top”. In the third encounter, motes must be deposited 10 at a time. You start with enlightenment, so sending 1 player to the relay early while the first banker collects their 10 motes is a helpful strat.
- A Link to the Chain (Second Encounter): All six fire team members must replenish enlightenment at the same time. Three pairs of 2 seemed to work well. Credit:
- Staying Alive (First Encounter): Do not kill any of the Cyclops in the room where the Consecrated Mind is depositing Voltaic Overflow charges. Tweet by @Gigz – Go through the first encounter without killing any Cyclops. There is 1 Cyclops in each room that you can kill to progress the encounter. A little confusing, but it makes more sense when you’re in the encounter. The reward is an extra drop. Completing this challenge also completes The Leftovers Triumph.
View rewards and guides below.
- Omniscient Eye – Sniper Rifle (Energy | Solar)
Images via Gamerant.com: