LAST CHANCE: This is the last chance to get Frontier’s Cry and Razor’s Edge.
“Pressure builds with each enemy felled. No one will be safe from the eruption.” —Lord Saladin Earn streaks to generate score multipliers. Max out your streak to erupt! Earn streaks to generate score multipliers. Max out your streak to erupt!
Availability: January 3 at 9 AM PST until February 7 at 9 AM PST
- This is the last Iron Banner for Season 19
- To win, score more points that your opponent by capturing and defending the zones. The Hunt activates twice per match.
- Zones: Gain 2 points for each zone your team controls at each time interval.
- Zone Advantage: The state when your team controls 2 zones. Your team gains 4 points at each time interval.
- Power Play: The state when your team controls all 3 zones. Your team gains 6 points at each time interval.
- The Hunt: Occurs twice per match. Caiatl sends a high-value zone via Drop Pod. This zone is quick to capture and awards a large number of points over a shorter period of time.
Power Level Advantages: Disabled
Heavy Ammo Crates: Shared
Players can increase their reputation gains by completing the following:
- Completing Challenges (x4)
- Iron Banner armor (5 pieces)
- Iron Banner emblem
- Challenge: Complete 3 matches as either Solar or Void subclasses.
- Reward: Pinnacle Gear and Iron Banner Rank Boost
- To view the daily Iron Banner challenge hover over the Iron Banner node in the Director.
Rank Boost and Ranks Chart
Iron Banner Loot
To view all of Lord Saladin’s items and quests in the database, check out light.gg.
- Hunter: Arms, Chest, Helmet, Legs | Class Item
- Titan: Arms, Chest, Helmet, Legs | Class Item
- Warlock: Arms, Chest, Helmet, Legs | Class Item
Bite of the Fox Sniper Rifle and Jorum’s Claw Pulse Rifle have the Iron Banner origin trait and new perk combinations.
- Allied Demand Sidearm
- Roar of the Bear Rocket Launcher
- The Wizened Rebuke Fusion Rifle
- The Hero’s Burden Submachine Gun
- Frontier’s Cry Hand Cannon
- Razor’s Edge Sword
Removed from the Loot Pool:
- Forge’s Pledge Pulse Rifle
- Riiswalker Shotgun
Energy Auto Rifle (Arc)
Energy Slug Shotgun (Arc)
Roar of the Bear
Heavy Rocket Launcher (Solar)
PvE: 3.7 | PvP: 3.0
PvE: 3.0 | PvP: 4.3
Heavy Sword (Void)
PvE: 4.4 | PvP: 1.7
Energy Hand Cannon (Solar)
PvE: 3.8 | PvP: 4.3
The Wizened Rebuke
Energy Fusion Rifle (Arc)
PvE: 2.0 | PvP: 5.0
The Hero's Burden
Energy Submachine Gun (Void)
PvE: 3.4 | PvP: 4.5
To learn more about Iron Banner and how it works, check out Bungie’s Iron Banner guide.