LEVIATHAN’S BREATH EXOTIC QUEST
Reward: Leviathan’s Breath – Exotic Bow (Power Slot)
- Big-Game Hunter: Fires a massive heavy bolt that staggers unshielded enemy combatants. Strong against Unstoppable Champions.
- Leviathan’s Sigh: When fully drawn, the bolt creates a large concussive blast that knocks enemies back.
Ornament Available: Bad Dog – Exotic Weapon Ornament (700 Silver @ Eververse)
- Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of Leviathan’s Breath. Once you get an ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters on your account.
- First visit Banshee-44 in the Tower and pick up the Quest: Make Bows, not War.
- Locate the hidden entrance to Banshee’s workshop and find the weapon. (click here to watch a video of where to go from pcgamer.com or view the video below by Esoterickk on YouTube)
Hidden Entrance to Banshee’s Workshop Location (Leviathan’s Breath Quest) [Destiny 2]
- Complete Strikes and Gambit matches (Nightfall strikes and/or Gambit Prime award the most progress)
- Kill Vex and Cabal with precision shots using a bow (The Lost Sector on Nessus at Artifact’s Edge or the Leviathan Castellum area are good places to complete this step).
- Complete the unique Arms Dealer strike in the European Dead Zone
- Return to Banshee-44 to get Leviathan’s Breath Exotic Heavy Bow
How to get Leviathan’s Breath in Destiny 2 by Ryan Esler on at pcgamer.com
The Back Way Quest, Banshee’s Workshop Location – Destiny 2 Leviathan’s Breath Guide b Dillon Skiffington on Fanbyte.com
Destiny 2 guide: How to get the Leviathan’s Breath Exotic bow By Ryan Gilliam on Polygon.com
Destiny 2 | How to Get LEVIATHAN’S BREATH Fast! – Banshee’s Workshop Location & EASY Exotic Quest! via xHOUNDISHx on YouTube