When do Lost Sectors change?
Every day at Reset, 10 AM PDT (Check your local time here)
ℹ️The schedule will be updated daily for the next few weeks, once the complete rotation is known the full schedule for this season will be added below.
Overload + Unstoppable on Master
Epitaph + Attrition on Master
New Exotic Armor
Three new exotics arrived with Season 21, these exotics are exclusive to solo legend/master Lost Sectors.
Lightfall Exotic Armor
Lightfall brought six new exotics that have a chance to drop when completing legend and master Lost Sectors solo (one of these exotics per class may be chosen upon completing the Lightfall campaign).
March 16, 2023 – Update 188.8.131.52
Exotic armor drop rate has been increased for Legend/Master Lost Sectors when solo
- Small chance of one Enhancement Core.
- Two Enhancement Cores and a medium chance of one more.
- One Enhancement prism and a small chance of one more.
- Small chance of up to two Enhancement Cores.
- Two Enhancement Cores and a medium chance at one more.
- One Enhancement Prism and a medium chance at one more.
Source: Bringing back challenge to Destiny 2 article by Bungie
@D2_Director Twitter Feed
Check out this Lost Sector page for a look at exclusive armor, shields/champions chart, and more.
Beboop works by allowing users to enter various commands such as /xur to get infographics, posts, and more. The bot has an autopost command for Weekly Reset, Xur, and Trials, which will post infographic and some text for each command. Check out channels in the Kyber Discord server to see what will be posted when an autopost command is enabled (the channels autopost is enabled for is weekly-reset, xur, daily-ls. There is not an autopost for command for Trials at the moment, this will be added as soon as possible.
Example of How the Bot Works:
- A user types the command: /xur
- Beboop will respond by posting the Xur infographic.
- First make sure to invite the bot to your server.
- Once that is complete, go to the channel you want the bot to autopost the daily Lost Sector in and type or select the "/autopost lost_sector".
- Then type or select "enable"
- ALL DONE! The bot will now autopost the daily Lost Sector unless it is disabled. Please note, there is usually of up to five minutes for autoposts (from what I understand this is on Discord's end). Issues and maintenance could also delay posts or cause them not to post, if you experience any issues please contact Kyber on Discord.
- To disable this command, complete the same steps except on step 2 select "disable" instead of "enable". Make sure to do this while the bot is still in your server, if you removed the bot, you will need to reinvite it or you could also try going to the channels settings, then scroll down to webhooks and remove the Lost Sector Kyber channel if you see it there.
If you would like to set up autopost for the Weekly Reset or Xur, follow the steps above but instead of /autopost lost_sector, type either /autopost reset or /autopost xur.
Check out the help page for more details and help.
Leave a Reply