OCT 12 – OCT 19
NIGHTFALL: THE ORDEAL
Lake of Shadows: Stem the tide of Taken flowing into the European Dead Zone from beneath the waves.
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful Gear/T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more. (Pinnacle Gear)
- Adept: Exotic Gear (rare), Enhancement Cores (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (rare).
- Hero: Exotic Gear (uncommon), Enhancement Cores (common), Enhancement Prisms (rare), and Nightfall Weapon (uncommon).
- Legend: Exotic Gear (common), Enhancement Prisms (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
- Master: Exotic Gear (common), Enhancement Prisms (common), Ascendant Shards (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
- Grandmaster: Exotic Gear (common), Ascendant Shards (common), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
Possible Nightfall Weapons
- Any Difficulty:
*Matchmaking is OFF for Legend and above. A minimum Power level of 1345 to access Grandmaster difficulty.
|Modifiers||Adept (1250 Power)||Hero (1290 Power)||Legend (1320 Power)||Master (1350 Power)||Grandmaster (1370 Power)|
NOTE: For a look ahead, check out the Nightfall Schedule. Nightfall Weapons have a chance to drop with random rolls every week from Nightfall completions, there is one old weapon and one newly added weapon. Adept Nightfall Weapons only have a chance to drop from Grandmaster difficulty.
NIGHTFALLS AVAILABLE THIS SEASON
- The Hollowed Lair
- The Corrupted
- Proving Grounds
- Exodus Crash
- Lake of Shadows
- The Devil’s Lair
Resources: Nightfall Schedule + Number of Champions and Shields (GM Champs and Shields are the same as Master)
|Nightfall Name||Legend Champs||Legend Shields||Master/GM Champs||Master/GM Shields|
(Requires Beyond Light or Season 13)
(Free to Play)
(Free to Play)
|The Hollowed Lair|
|Warden of Nothing|
|Lake of Shadows|
(Free to Play)
NOTE: The chart above is being updated, if you would like to provide any data please fill out this form.
All Nightfalls require ownership of their associated expansion to access, with examples for previous expansion-gated Nightfalls versus free Nightfalls below:
- Free to all players: The Arms Dealer, The Devil’s Lair, The Disgraced, Exodus Crash, Fallen S.A.B.E.R, The Inverted Spire, The Insight Terminus, Lake of Shadows
- Requires Forsaken: Broodhold, The Corrupted, The Hollowed Lair, Warden of Nothing
- Requires Shadowkeep: The Scarlet Keep
- Requires Beyond Light: The Glassway, Proving Grounds
Nightfall Difficulty and Weapon Drop Rate:
|Difficulty||Recommended Level||Drop Rate|
NIGHTFALL WEAPONS AND ITEMS
Nightfall: The Ordeal weapons have a chance to drop at the end of the activity depending on your medal (Platinum, Gold, etc.) and difficulty. Master difficulty will give you the highest chance at a drop of the base versions of these weapons. Adept difficulty weapons have a chance to drop at the end of a Grandmaster Nightfall. Drop chance also dependent on your medal. Slay enough Champions to hit Platinum and you will have a high chance at an Adept weapon.
New in Season 15:
- The Comedian – Shotgun
- The Comedian (Adept) Shotgun
- The Hothead – Rocket Launcher
- The Hothead (Adept) Rocket Launcher
New in Season 14:
- Plug One.1 – Fusion Rifle
- Plug One.1 (Adept) Fusion Rifle
- Uzume RR4 – Sniper Rifle
- Uzume RR4 (Adept) Sniper Rifle
- Hung Jury SR4 – Scout Rifle
- Hung Jury SR4 (Adept) Scout Rifle
Old Nightfall Weapons:
- The Swarm – Machine Gun
- The Swarm (Adept) Machine Gun
- Palindrome – Hand Cannon
- Palindrome (Adept) Hand Cannon
- Shadow Price – Auto Rifle
- Shadow Price (Adept) Auto Rifle
Season 15 – New Anti-Champion Mods:
- Anti-Barrier Auto Rifle
- Unstoppable Pulse Rifle
- Unstoppable Sidearm
- Unstoppable (Linear) Fusion Rifle
- Overload Bow
- Overload Sword