SEASON OF OPULENCE PINNACLE WEAPONS
Every player of Destiny 2 will find their rank reset in the Crucible, Gambit, and Vanguard missions. At higher ranks, Guardians will find rewards that double as both weapons and trophies. Earn the right to carry evidence of your prowess into battle.
- Missed shots are returned to the magazine after a short duration.
- Revoker’s unique perk is “Reversal of Fortune—Missing a shot returns the bullet to the magazine after a short duration”
- Even the greatest of snipers is not a perfect sharpshooter, and you miss every shot you don’t take
- Revoker was built with the mindset that you should always go for it, but keep in mind that Reversal of Fortune can only return a single bullet at a time
- Along with its unique perk, this sniper has a custom low zoom Ambush SLH25 scope and Snapshot for those close quarters battles
- Acquiring Revoker will not require reaching Fabled rank in Competitive
- Players will need to earn 3500 total Glory points
- You do not lose progress when losing a match
- Orbs of Light increase blast radius and damage.
- Wendigo-GL3’s unique perk is “Explosive Light—Picking up an Orb of Light increases the next grenade’s blast radius and damage”
- Unlike most drum Grenade Launchers, Wendigo-GL3 comes with Blinding Grenades as its magazine option for some added utility to shut down teleporting Taken Captains or that Cabal Gladiator about to get in your face
- You can carry up to six grenades enhanced by Explosive Light, so be sure to not let any Orbs of Light slip through your fingers when you’ve got this weapon equipped
- Hipfired precision shots give a massive draw-speed bonus.
- Hush’s unique perk is “Archer’s Gambit—Hipfire precision hits grant a massive draw speed bonus for a short duration”
- This weapon is for those who would proclaim mastery with the Combat Bow
- Archer’s Gambit pays out significantly better than Archer’s Tempo, but it’s going to take a more skilled hand to get the most out of it
- Make those shots count