SEPT 14 – SEPT 21
Weekly Challenge: Complete the Vault of Glass raid on Normal or Master difficulty.
Rewards: You can earn 4 Pinnacle Gear Drops from VoG
Master Challenge and Rewards:
|Challenge||Timelost Weapon||Curtated Perks||Armor Focus (High-Stat)|
|Strangers In Time (Gatekeepers)|
Players must defeat the Praetorian and Wyvern at the same time.
Hezen Vengeance – Rocket Launcher
Earned by completing the weekly Master VoG challenge.
Found Verdict (Timelost) Shotgun
Earned by completing all Vault of Glass Master Challenges.
|TBA (Will update ASAP)|
|Vault of Glass||Strangers In time|
|Players must defeat the Praetorian and Wyvern at|
the same time.
|Deep Stone Crypt||The Core Four|
(Taniks Phase 2)
|Players must dunk all four cores before DPS phases.|
|Garden of Salvation||A Link to the Chain |
|Guardians must link at the same time. Note: All|
players need to receive the enlightened buff at the
|Last Wish||Forever Fight|
|Do not kill the smaller Ogres.|
NOTE: To get raid banners or pick up the Last Wish Raid Challenge bounty, visit Hawthorne in the Tower each week You do not need to pick up a bounty for the Vault of Glass, Garden of Salvation or Deep Stone Crypt raid challenges. For more info about the Vault of Glass raid, visit the VoG raid page.
VoG Loot Changes
- Removed weapon drops from Master Vault of Glass encounter loot pools.
- Players are guaranteed to receive stat-focused armor from Master difficulty encounters.
- Master Vault of Glass loot lockouts have been separated from Normal.
- Both can now be looted independently each week.
- Drops will only be at Pinnacle Power from the first weekly clear of each encounter.
- For example, if you complete Oracles in Normal difficulty first it will award Pinnacle. If you later in that week complete Oracles on Master difficulty, it will award stat-focused armor but not at Pinnacle Power.
- Completing either encounter again after that will award Spoils of Conquest, and Masterwork Materials at Master difficulty.
- 1. Confluxes: Wait for It…
- Every yellow-bar Wyvern must be killed as they are sacrificing themselves to the confluxes
- Possible Rewards: Found Verdict, Vision of Confluence, Corrective Measure, Arms, Class Item
- 2. Oracles: The Only Oracle for You
- Players cannot destroy the same oracle more than once.
- Possible Rewards: Found Verdict, Vision of Confluence, Praedyth’s Revenge, Arms, Legs
- 3. Templar: Out Of Its Way
- Don’t let Templar teleport.
- Possible Rewards: Fatebringer, Vision of Confluence, Corrective Measure, Arms, Chest Armor
- 4. Gatekeepers: Strangers In Time
- Players must defeat the Praetorian and Wyvern at the same time.
- Possible Rewards: Found Verdict, Fatebringer, Hezen Vengeance, Helmet, Legs
- 5. Atheon: Ensemble’s Refrain
- Each player teleported can only destroy one oracle in each spawn set.
- Possible Rewards: Praedyth’s Revenge, Corrective Measure, Hezen Vengeance, Helmet, Chest Armor plus Vex Mythoclast Exotic Fusion Rifle has a low chance to drop.
|Date||Challenge||Timelost Weapon||Curated Perks||High-Stat Armor Focus|
|August 10||Gatekeepers – Strangers in Time||Hezen Vengence||Overflow|
|August 17||Atheon – Ensemble’s Refrain||Corrective Measure||Dynamic Sway|
|August 24||Confluxes – Wait for It||Vision of Confluence||Strength|
|August 31||Oracles -The Only Oracle for You||Praedyth’s Revenge||Mobility|
|September 7||Templar – Out of Its Way||Fatebringer||Discipline|
|September 14||Gatekeepers – Strangers in Time||Hezen Vegenence||Intellect|
|September 21||Atheon – Ensemble’s Refrain||Corrective Measure||Resilience|
- Red Rover (1st Encounter/Crypt Security): All players have to be operator and shoot the two panels on lower level (This challenge requires 3 phases).
- Copies of Copies (2nd Encounter/Atraks-1): Do not send any Debuffs into airlocks/space.
- Of All Trades (3rd Encounter/Taniks Ph. 1): Each guardian must do all three roles (Operator, Scanner, and Suppressor). Note: Players must complete a full phase with a buff for it to count.
- The Core Four (4th Encounter/Taniks Ph. 2): Guardians must dunk all four cores before DPS phases.
NOTE: Check out the Deep Stone Crypt Raid page for more details and guides.
Deep Stone Crypt CHALLENGE: Core Four (How to Beat) Destiny 2 by Fallout Plays on YouTube << Check out their channel for more Destiny 2 videos!!
- Zero to One Hundred (Fourth Encounter – Sanctified Mind): Once you deposit motes, you have 10 seconds to fully fill the bank. This applies to both banks. Credit: @AyyItsChevy (Note: If you are aiming to get the Enlightened Triumph Title here is a post listing all the requirements for this)
- To The Top (Third Encounter): Always deposit Ten (x10) motes at a time to summon the boss.
- A Link to the Chain (Second Encounter): All six fire team members must replenish enlightenment at the same time.
- Leftovers (First Encounter): Complete the first 2 rooms without killing specific Cyclopes.
- The Summoning Ritual (Kalli): Activate all 9 plates, kill all Knights, and kill all Ogres in the middle before doing damage to Kalli.
- Which Witch Challenge (Shuro Chi): Do not get hit/take damage from Shuro Chi’s Arc Blast.
- Forever Fight (Morgeth): Do not kill the small Ogres.
- Keep Out (Vault): Unlock the vault and keep Might of Riven Knights out of the center room.
- Strength of Memory (Riven): Players must not shoot the same Riven eye more than once.