Week 6 of 16: September 27 – October 4, 2022
King’s Fall Armor Focus (Master)
Vow Master Armor Focus (Master)
ℹ️ The armor focus is only available when Vow of the Disciple is the weekly featured raid.
VoG Timelost Weapon and Armor Focus
ℹ️ The armor focus and Timelost weapon is only available when Vault of Glass is the weekly featured raid.
Week: Sept 27, 2022
Players must steal the Brand of the Initiate buff within a couple of seconds of taking the Brand Claimer buff.
Vow of the Disciple
Do not lose Leeching Force before the damage phase.
Vault of Glass
Out of Its Way
Keep the Templar from teleporting.
Deep Stone Crypt
Copies of Copies
Do not send any “Atraks-1 Replication” debuffs into airlocks/space.
Garden of Salvation
Zero to One Hundred
Fully fill each conflux with x30 motes within ten seconds of initially banking the first set of motes.
Featured Raid -
All Last Wish Challenges
Activate and cleanse all nine plates, then kill all nine Knights and Ogres, before damaging Kalli.
Guardians must not get hit or take damage from Shuro Chi’s Arc Blast.
Do not kill the smaller Ogres.
Ensure that no Might of Riven knights make it into the center chamber during the Vault fight.
Strength of Memory
Guardians must not shoot the same Riven eye twice.
Featured Raid Rotator
Access: Forsaken Pack
Reward: Pinnacle Gear (First Completion)
Lockout: Removed (For Legendary Gear)
All Challenges: Active
REWARD INFO AND RAID PAGES
- Vow of the Disciple rewards Pinnacle Gear (x4, one per encounter, per character each week) and Vault of Glass rewards Powerful Gear (Tier 3).
- All other raids reward Legendary Gear. Raids still drop their exclusive rewards (such as raid exotics or Timelost weapons).
ABOUT TIMELOST WEAPONS (MASTER VOG)
Each week will feature a specific Timelost weapon, they rotate alongside the Master Vault of Glass weekly challenge.
Master Vault of Glass introduced Timelost weapons to Destiny 2. Timelost weapons can be comparable to Adept weaponry from Grandmaster Nightfalls or Flawless Trials Passages, but offer an additional perk in columns three and four for slightly more customization.
Each week will feature a specific Timelost weapon for you to hunt, rotating alongside the available challenge. Once you’ve earned a Timelost weapon, you may also purchase additional rolls from the chest at the end of the raid (on Master difficulty) using Spoils of Conquest (Cost 25 spoils). Note that these will be at a higher price than normal versions of these weapons.
Armor from the Master difficulty of Vault of Glass will focus on specific stats, rotating weekly.
This is how the Timelost Weapons rotate each week (one weapon and challenge per week):
- Confluxes (Vision of Confluence)
- Oracles (Praedyth’s Revenge)
- Templar (Fatebringer)
- Gatekeeper (Hezen Vengeance)
- Atheon (Corrective Measure)
NOTE: Timelost weapons are only available from Master VoG challenge (they rotate weekly and these weapons come with a curated roll (the last perks can change)
- Removed weapon drops from Master Vault of Glass encounter loot pools.
- Players are guaranteed to receive stat-focused armor from Master difficulty encounters.
- Master Vault of Glass loot lockouts have been separated from Normal.
- Both can now be looted independently each week.
- Drops will only be at Pinnacle Power from the first weekly clear of each encounter.
- For example, if you complete Oracles in Normal difficulty first it will award Pinnacle. If you later in that week complete Oracles on Master difficulty, it will award stat-focused armor but not at Pinnacle Power.
- Completing either encounter again after that will award Spoils of Conquest, and Masterwork Materials at Master difficulty.
All Raid Challenges
The Grass is Always Greener
Players cannot take the same Brand type twice in a row.
Players must steal the Brand of the Initiate within a couple of seconds of taking the Brand Claimer buff.
The gaze holder must stand in the Pool of Unclaimed Light when swapping the gaze.
Players cannot not stand on the same plate twice in a single phase.
Players must not kill the same Ogre or Light-Eater Knight throughout the encounter.
- 1. Acquisition: Swift Destruction
- Kill all Champions at the same time (within a few seconds from each other), on all rounds.
- Possible Rewards: SMG, Fusion Rifle, Linear Fusion Rifle, Helmet, Chest, and Legs
- 2. The Caretaker: Base Information
- Only pick up one (1) stack of Knowledge (Glyph) per run.
- Possible Rewards: Pulse Rifle, Grenade Launcher, Linear Fusion Rifle, Arms, and Class Item.
- 3. The Upended: Defenses Down
- Each player can’t kill more than one Taken Knight in total.
- Possible Rewards: SMG, Fusion Rifle, Helmet, and Legs.
- 4. Rhulk: Looping Catalyst
- Do not lose Leeching Force before the damage phase.
- Possible Rewards: Pulse Rifle, Glaive, Grenade Launcher, Exotic Pulse Rifle, Arms, and Class Item.
- 1. Confluxes: Wait for It…
- Every yellow-bar Wyvern must be killed as they are sacrificing themselves to the confluxes
- Possible Rewards: Found Verdict, Vision of Confluence, Corrective Measure, Arms, Class Item
- 2. Oracles: The Only Oracle for You
- Players cannot destroy the same oracle more than once.
- Possible Rewards: Found Verdict, Vision of Confluence, Praedyth’s Revenge, Arms, Legs
- 3. Templar: Out Of Its Way
- Don’t let Templar teleport.
- Possible Rewards: Fatebringer, Vision of Confluence, Corrective Measure, Arms, Chest Armor
- 4. Gatekeepers: Strangers In Time
- Players must defeat the Praetorian and Wyvern at the same time.
- Possible Rewards: Found Verdict, Fatebringer, Hezen Vengeance, Helmet, Legs
- 5. Atheon: Ensemble’s Refrain
- Each player teleported can only destroy one oracle in each spawn set.
- Possible Rewards: Praedyth’s Revenge, Corrective Measure, Hezen Vengeance, Helmet, Chest Armor plus Vex Mythoclast Exotic Fusion Rifle has a low chance to drop.
- Red Rover (1st Encounter/Crypt Security): All players have to be operator and shoot the two panels on lower level (This challenge requires 3 phases).
- Copies of Copies (2nd Encounter/Atraks-1): Do not send any Debuffs into airlocks/space.
- Of All Trades (3rd Encounter/Taniks Ph. 1): Each guardian must do all three roles (Operator, Scanner, and Suppressor). Note: Players must complete a full phase with a buff for it to count.
- The Core Four (4th Encounter/Taniks Ph. 2): Guardians must dunk all four cores before DPS phases.
NOTE: Check out the Deep Stone Crypt Raid page for more details and guides.
- Zero to One Hundred (Fourth Encounter – Sanctified Mind): Once you deposit motes, you have 10 seconds to fully fill the bank. This applies to both banks. Credit: @AyyItsChevy (Note: If you are aiming to get the Enlightened Triumph Title here is a post listing all the requirements for this)
- To The Top (Third Encounter): Always deposit Ten (x10) motes at a time to summon the boss.
- A Link to the Chain (Second Encounter): All six fire team members must replenish enlightenment at the same time.
- Leftovers (First Encounter): Complete the first 2 rooms without killing specific Cyclopes.
- The Summoning Ritual (Kalli): Activate all 9 plates, kill all Knights, and kill all Ogres in the middle before doing damage to Kalli.
- Which Witch Challenge (Shuro Chi): Do not get hit/take damage from Shuro Chi’s Arc Blast.
- Forever Fight (Morgeth): Do not kill the small Ogres.
- Keep Out (Vault): Unlock the vault and keep Might of Riven Knights out of the center room.