NOV 03 – NOV 10
Boss: Likeness of Oryx
Singe: Void damage increases slightly from all sources.
NOTE: This activity will become unavailable starting November 10, as it is being added to the Destiny Content Vault (DCV). For more details, visit the DCV page. View the Menagerie page for guides and more details. Check r/DestinyTheGame/ to find out what the daily modifiers are and to view guide click here.
Please note this information may be out-date.
- Tier 1: 650
- Tier 2: 670
- Tier 3: 680 (Players will need to fully upgrade their synthesizer to enter.)
- How to gain access: After you finish your first Gambit Prime match in Destiny 2: Season of the Drifter, The Drifter will give you a Mote Synthesizer. He’ll then send you on a mission to board his ship, The Derelict. It’s hauling a giant ball of ice through space, and that’s where the The Reckoning takes place.
Gambit Prime Armor: To Earn powerful Gambit Prime Armor, you’ll need to complete different tiers of The Reckoning. Gear pieces have unique perks that help you stay competitive.
BOSSES AND LOOT
- Last Man Standing Shotgun
- Night Watch Scout Rifle
- Lonesome Sidearm
- Sole Survivor Sniper Rifle
- Just in Case Sword
Likeness of Oryx
- Doomsday Grenade Launcher
- Bug-Out Bag Submachine Gun
- Gnawing Hunger Auto Rifle
- Spare Ration Hand Cannon
- Outlast Pulse Rifle
Destiny 2: RECKONING GUIDE! – Beat Tier 2 & 1 EASY! | Season of the Drifter by KackisHD on YouTube << Click link for more Destiny 2 videos!
The Reckoning Tier 2 Guide – Tips, Tricks, and Farm Curated Weapons! (Destiny 2 Joker’s Wild) by Ninja Pups on YouTube << Click link for more Destiny 2 videos!
All 9 “The Reckoning” Lore Item Locations / Dust Lore [Destiny 2 Joker’s Wild by Estorickk on YouTube << Click link for more Destiny 2 guides/videos!