Starting with Lightfall and Season 20, The Hidden Shape Quest and Revision Zero are being added to the Destiny Content Vault. Weapons earned from these quests may continue to be earnable in-game by different means.
Please note, a new Exotic Mission rotator is coming in Season 22, this rotator will include Exotic missions from Season 13, 16, and 19 which is Presage, Vox Obscura, and Seraph’s Shield.
Source: Check out the Destiny Content Vault page by Bungie to see what else is being vaulted.
The Hidden Shape Quest Steps
Access: Season of the Seraph Season Pass
To get Revision Zero complete the following steps.
Recommended Power: 1580
Complete “Operation: Seraph Shield”.
- To do this, you will need to progress the main seasonal quest “More Than a Weapon”. Once you have done that, listen to a recording at the H.E.L.M. and then talk with the Exo Frame.
- After talking with the Exo Frame, you will need to use 500 Seraph Key Codes to open the chest at the end of the Heist Battlegrounds activity.
- After opening the chest, you will be prompted to return to the H.E.L.M. and will need to listen to another recording at the holoprojector.
Visit the Exo Frame and investigate an encrypted message.
- After listening to the recording, you will get access to the “The Hidden Shape” exotic quest and may access it from the dedicated node on the H.E.L.M. map.
Complete “The Arrival” mission.
- Upon completing this mission, you will get a red framed Revision Zero (unlock the pattern to craft this weapon).
Speak with Ikora Rey at the Mars Enclave, and complete “The Relic” quest to learn its secrets.
Speak with Ikora Rey at the Mars Enclave, and complete the “Shaping: Extraction” quest to harness the power of Deepsight.
Speak with Ikora Rey at the Mars Enclave, and complete the “Shaping: Resonant Alloys” quest to unlock the full power of the Relic.
Shape Revision Zero.
Commune with the Relic Conduit.
NOTE: I ran this quest by myself today and would say a team is not needed as long as your power level is at least 1580 (If you would like a full guide check out the videos below).
Source: In-Game and light.gg
The Hidden Shape Reward
Revision Zero is a highly customizable exotic weapon.
Hunter’s Trace: This weapon fires special shield-piercing ammunition. Precision hits grant targeting data. [Alternate Weapon Action] to swap to the alternate scope, loading high-damage rounds based on the amount of targeting data. Strong against [Shield-Piercing] Barrier Champions.
Revision Zero Catalysts
This exotic is unique as it has four different Catalysts. There are four missions, each one grants a different catalyst as the Season progresses.
- Frenzy Refit: Adds Feeding Frenzy to Revision Zero.
- Each rapid kill with this weapon progressively increases reload speed substantially for a short time.
- Source: Drops at the end of the Should You Choose to Accept It, Part I quest, available in the Exo Frame at the H.E.L.M. after completing step 32 of More than a Weapon.
- Pressurized Refit: Adds Under Pressure to Revision Zero.
- Improved stability and accuracy as the magazine gets lower.
- Source: Drops at the end of the Should You Choose to Accept It, Part II quest, available in the Exo Frame at the H.E.L.M. after completing step 39 of More than a Weapon.
- Outlaw Refit: Adds Outlaw to Revision Zero.
- Precision kills greatly decrease reload time.
- Source: Drops at the end of the Should You Choose to Accept It, Part III quest, available in the Exo Frame at the H.E.L.M. after completing step 39 of More than a Weapon.
- Four-Timer Refit: Adds Fourth Time’s The Charm to Revision Zero.
- Rapidly landing precision hits will return two rounds to the magazine.
- Source: Drops at the end of the Should You Choose to Accept It, Part IV quest, available in the Exo Frame at the H.E.L.M. after completing step 53 of More than a Weapon.
New Exotic Sparrow
Triumph Objective: Destroy all 50 Security Drones with Revision Zero
Reward: Archangel’s Refit exotic sparrow
Revision Zero Ornaments
Revision Zero has three different ornaments available. At the time it is unknown how you obtained these, once that discovered is known it will be updated here.
NOTE: If you are having trouble seeing the difference between the three, your not alone (hehe), the scope is the only part I can see a different on between two of them.
This page will be updated with more details once more information is discovered regarding the catalysts and any secrets (if there are any found).