Update: View the latest TWAB post for details (scroll towards the end of post)
Launches: October 01, 2019
A NEW CHAPTER
As the heroes of the last safe city turned their attention to frontiers beyond the protection of the Vanguard, new Nightmares have emerged from the shadows of our long-forgotten Moon.
Called forth by the haunting visions from her tormented past, Eris Morn has returned and unleashed something that once slumbered beneath the lunar surface – a long dormant power even she cannot control.
Return to the Moon. Journey deep into a mysterious enemy citadel. Help Eris slay these nightmares before they reach out beyond the Moon to cast humanity back into an age of darkness.
Dive right into the world of Destiny to experience responsive first-person shooter combat, to explore rich worlds with sweeping vistas and stunning visuals, and to earn an arsenal of powerful weapons and armor. Bring your personalized Guardian into a large variety of activities and modes – from cooperative quests, competitive modes, challenging endgame activities, and more.
What’s Included with New Light (Free to Play):
- Starting Power Level of 750
- Year 1 Exotic Weapons and Armor.
- Year 2 Exotics: Thunderlord, Arbalest, Outbreak Perfected, and Bad Juju are the Y2 Exotics available with New Light.
- Free roam access to all destinations.
- Campaigns: The Red War, Curse of Osiris, and Warmind.
- Additional Content: Armory Forges, Gambit Prime, The Menagerie, and Reckoning (Note: New Light players will have access to all of the rewards from those activities EXCEPT Exotics associated with them like Jötunn and Le Monarque).
- Additional Modes: Year 1 Nightfall Strikes, Gambit, Gambit and Crucible Private Matches.
- Raids: Year 1 Raids, Year 1 Raid weapons and gear.
- Crucible (PvP): Access to all playlists, free seasonal updates, crucible weapons and gear.
- Strikes (PvE): Strike Playlist, Direct Launch of Year 1 Strikes, Vanguard weapons and gear.
- In-Game Events: Iron Banner, Festival of the Lost, The Dawning, Crimson Days, The Revelry, and Solstice of Heroes.
- Free Seasonal Content: Seasonal Artifact, Finishers, Armor 2.0, New Strikes: The Festering Core and The Scarlet Keep, Reprised PvP Maps: Widow’s Court and Twilight Gap as well as new map Fragment, New PvP mode: Momentum Control, Crucible Labs: Elimination, Seasonal Rank Rewards.
Note: This is just a look at what is included for players to play for FREE with New Light (Arrives October 01), there may be some things included that are not listed here.
Note: Rewards from activities above are included with New Light EXCEPT Exotics associated with them (Like Jötunn and Le Monarque). Forsaken subclasses are not available in New Light. Source: @DestinyTheGame
If you’re already playing on PC, everything is coming with you. Link your Destiny accounts on Battle.Net and Steam today to get your Guardians ready for the new launch on October 1.
Get more important details and FAQ on this website here.
Play your characters anywhere. With Cross Save, you’ll be able to access the same set of Guardians on one Active Account wherever you play Destiny.
Source: Bungie Website
Destiny 2 will be available on Stadia this Fall. Stadia is a new platform from Google for playing video games across virtually any screen. To learn more about Destiny 2 on Stadia, to sign up for updates, or to pre-purchase Stadia and Destiny 2, please visit the official Stadia page at the link below.
Pre-order Destiny 2: Shadowkeep on PlayStation 4 or Xbox One and receive Destiny 2, Curse of Osiris, and Warmind to begin playing today. Pre-orders for Sony Japan coming soon. (Click here for a larger image of the one shown above)
- New Missions & Quests
- New Destination & Dungeon
- New Armor and Gear to Earn
- An All New Raid
- Season Pass for Season of the Undying*
- And more
Pre-order Destiny 2: Shadowkeep on PlayStation 4 or Xbox One and receive Destiny 2, Curse of Osiris, and Warmind to begin playing today.
Pre-purchase to also receive the Two-Tailed Fox Exotic Rocket Launcher and an exclusive Hive-themed Ornament once Destiny 2: Shadowkeep launches.
The standalone edition of Destiny 2: Shadowkeep includes a digital copy of the game and a single Season Pass, providing exclusive activities and rewards.*
*First purchase per Account. All subsequent purchase of Destiny 2: Shadowkeep will include an equivalent value in Silver instead of Season Pass activation. Accounts with an active Season Pass will be credited towards future Season Passes.
Destiny 2: Shadowkeep does not require ownership of any previous Destiny 2 expansions to purchase or play.
In addition to all of the content, activities, and experiences found in the Standard Edition of Destiny 2: Shadowkeep, the Digital Deluxe edition includes access to four Season Passes, each offering seasonally-unique activities and rewards.
Exclusive Digital Collector’s Items include:
- Four Season Passes, each offering unique and exclusive activities and rewards*
Exclusive Eris Morn themed items
- Exotic Emote
- Exotic Ghost
- Digital Code for Destiny 2: Shadowkeep Digital Deluxe Edition, with Digital Deluxe Edition In-game Bonuses
- Digital Destiny 2: Shadowkeep Original Soundtrack
Collector’s Edition Exclusive Physical Collectible Bundle Contents:
- A Collector’s Edition exclusive In-game Emblem Code: An exclusive in-game emblem code printed inside the physical collectible bundle.
- Hive Cryptoglyph Replica: Follow clues in the Collector’s Edition to unlock the Hive Cryptoglyph and its secret contents. Dimensions: 7.8”L.
- Metal Luna Mission Container: A metal Luna mission folio that holds esoteric relics and records. Dimensions: 8.6”L x 5.9”W.
- Luna Mission Handbook: Containing 40 pages of schematics and design documents.
- Luna Journal: A 160-page journal featuring additional story content that is bound with the mysterious charms and talismans of Eris Morn.
- Artifacts from the Golden Age
Click here for Shadowkeep help via Bungie.net.
Above is a look at some armor sets coming this fall from the Bungie blog. Click the links below to view armor sets.
- Dreambane Armor Set – Acquired from activities on the Moon.
- Garden of Salvation Raid Armor Set – Acquired from the Garden of Salvation raid.
- Substitutional Armor Set – Acquired from Seasonal activities, free Season Rank rewards, and premium Season Rank rewards.
- Phenotype Plasticity Universal Ornament Set – Acquired from premium Season Rank rewards.
- Iron Will Armor Set – Acquired from participating in Iron Banner.
- Empyrean Cartographer Universal Ornament Set – Acquired from the Eververse store.
View more details on Bungie.net.
VIDEOS (Warning, some videos below may contain spoilers!)
Click here to watch the Inside Xbox Gamescom Livestream with Deej (Fast forward to 01h 23m)
Destiny 2 DLC. VEX RAID/ARTIFACT DETAILS! Time Limited Mods, D1 Strikes & No More Power Level Grind? by Mesa Sean on YouTube << Click link for more Destiny 2 videos!
Destiny 2: How ARMOR 2.0 Works in Shadowkeep! by KackisHD on YouTube << Click link for more Destiny 2 videos!
Destiny 2 News | Shadowkeep Q/A, Cross-Save/Play, GUNNORA AXE Returning (Season of Opulence) by Aztecross Gaming on YouTube << Click link for more Destiny 2 videos!
This page will be periodically updated with new information! *Kyber3000 and Kyber’s Corner is not affiliated with Destiny 2/Bungie.