ℹ️ This is a legacy activity and no longer rewards Powerful or Pinnacle Gear except for when it’s the weekly featured Dungeon, then a weekly Pinnacle reward is available once per character.
Recommended Power: 1350
Location: The Confluence (under the Blind Well), Dreaming City
Summary: The Shattered Throne dungeon takes players into the Ascendant Realm, where you will face several different encounters, including bosses. The rewards for completing each step of the quest are powerful drops and is also a step toward earning the Wish-Ender exotic bow.
- Seven Bosses
- The Descent
- Dul Incaru, the Eternal Return
Exotic | Kinetic Bow
Kinetic Auto Rifle
Energy Scout Rifle (Void)
Energy Hand Cannon (Arc)
Abide the Return
Heavy Sword (Solar)
Heavy Rocket Launcher (Arc)
Energy Sniper Rifle (Solar)
Energy Shotgun (Void)
Reward: Wish Ender Exotic Kinect Bow
Quest Steps: (unlock ??? mission first, then follow the steps below)
- Unlock the ??? mission by approaching the statue before the final boss in The Shattered Throne and turn in your Awoken Talisman to the statue. A pop up should appear saying you have a new mission. (Note: There will not be any mention of this new mission in your pursuits or in-game however you should have the mission.)
- After you have turned in your Awoken Talisman and got the new mission you will need to activate the mission by going to Four-Horned Gulch in the Tangled Shore. Interact with the orb and the quest will begin. This quest will have 3 bosses in the same area that you will need to defeat to proceed with the quest. Once you complete this you will receive 3 tokens.
- Once you have completed the ??? mission in the Tangled Shore return to The Shattered Throne to charge up your 3 tokens, the names of these tokens are: Dreaming Token of Ervicks, Dreaming Token of Querim, Dreaming Token of Xavoth. You charge these tokens by defeating 3 bosses in The Shattered Throne.
- After you have defeated all bosses, approach the statue and you’ll be rewarded with the Wish-Ender Exotic Bow. (see guides below)
Last page update: 10/18/2022
Leave a Reply