NOTE: To find out what the Weekly VoG Challenge and Timelost weapon is, visit the Raid Challenges page.
VAULT OF GLASS
The time lost Raid returns. Stored away, deep in the Vault of Glass on Venus is Atheon, Time’s Conflux. No one knows what this Vex is. Guardians must access the Vault, navigate the fractures in space and time, and terminate Atheon before it can become an unstoppable threat. (Location: Ishtar Sink on Venus, launch the raid by selecting it from the Legends playlist on the main screen).
- Normal: 1300
- Master: 1360
Weekly Challenge: Complete the Vault of Glass raid challenge on any difficulty. Reward: Pinnacle Gear
- Normal: Pinnacle Raid Gear
- Challenge Mode: x2 Chests – Pinnacle Raid Gear
- Master Difficulty: Stat-Focused Armor and Timelost weapon (one weapon and armor piece will rotate weekly with the VoG challenge mode). Completing Master Vault of Glass also unlocks the final Triumphs required for the Fatebreaker raid Seal and title. Once completed, players may equip their in-game title and purchase the Bungie Rewards pin if they choose to.
NOTE: If you’re looking to get the new Timelost weapons and stat-focused armor, you must complete the raid at Master difficulty first. Check out the Raid Challenges page for more details.
ABOUT TIMELOST WEAPONS (MASTER VOG)
ENCOUNTERS AND RAID CHALLENGES
Encounters and Challenges:
- 1. Confluxes: Wait for It…
- Every yellow-bar Wyvern must be killed as they are sacrificing themselves to the confluxes.
- Possible Rewards: Found Verdict, Vision of Confluence, Corrective Measure, Arms, Class Item
- 2. Oracles: The Only Oracle for You
- Players cannot destroy the same oracle more than once.
- Possible Rewards: Found Verdict, Vision of Confluence, Praedyth’s Revenge, Arms, Legs
- 3. Templar: Out Of Its Way
- Don’t let Templar teleport.
- Possible Rewards: Fatebringer, Vision of Confluence, Corrective Measure, Arms, Chest Armor
- 4. Gatekeepers: Strangers In Time
- Players must defeat the Praetorian and Wyvern at the same time.
- Possible Rewards: Found Verdict, Fatebringer, Hezen Vengeance, Helmet, Legs
- 5. Atheon: Ensemble’s Refrain
- Each player teleported can only destroy one oracle in each spawn set.
- Possible Rewards: Praedyth’s Revenge, Corrective Measure, Hezen Vengeance, Helmet, Chest Armor plus Vex Mythoclast Exotic Fusion Rifle has a low chance to drop.
Hidden Chests and Collectibles:
- There are 4 hidden chests that I am aware from looking at this Triumph Temporal Caches.
- There are 12 collectibles in the Vault of Glass raid, getting all of them/finishing the Pearl of Glass Triumph will reward the Bitterpearl shader.
SOURCE: The challenge requirements above are from r/RaidSecrets.
VAULT OF GLASS REWARDS
You may also view VoG loot via light.gg. Timelost weapon variants most likely will become available once Master difficulty arrives.
- Hunter: Helmet | Chest | Arms | Legs | Class Item
- Titan: Helmet | Chest | Arms | Legs | Class Item
- Warlock: Helmet | Chest | Arms | Legs | Class Item
- Helmets: Conflux, Gatekeeper, Atheon
- Arms: Conflux, Oracle, Templar
- Chest: Templar, Atheon
- Legs: Oracle, Gatekeeper
- Class Items: Conflux
- Vex Mythoclast – Exotic Fusion Rifle
- Drops From: Atheon final encounter (very low drop rate)
- Fatebringer – Hand Cannon
- Drops From: Templar, Gatekeeper
- Praedyth’s Revenge – Sniper Rifle
- Drops From: Oracles, Atheon
- Vision of Confluence – Scout Rifle
- Drops From: Conflux, Oracles, Templar
- Found Verdict – Shotgun
- Drops From: Conflux, Gatekeeper
- Corrective Measure – Machine Gun
- Drops From: Conflux, Templar, Atheon
- Hezen Vengeance – Rocket Launcher
- Drops From: Conflux, Gatekeeper, Gatekeeper, Atheon
- Fatebringer (Timelost) – Hand Cannon
- Praedyth’s Revenge (Timelost) – Sniper Rifle
- Vision of Confluence (Timelost) – Scout Rifle
- Found Verdict (Timelost) – Shotgun
- Corrective Measure (Timelost) – Machine Gun
- Hezen Vengeance (Timelost) – Rocket Launcher
- Aggressive Oracle Disruptor 1
- Your equipped Auto Rifles, Fusion Rifles, Grenade Launchers, Trace Rifles, and Rocket Launchers deal additional damage to Oracles.
- Vex Destroyer – Basic Armor Mod 1
- Defeating a Vex with a grenade attack has a chance to spawn an Orb of Power. Multiple copies of this mod increase the Super energy granted when those Orbs are picked up.
- Vex Breaker 1
- Defeating a Vex with a melee attack has a chance to spawn an Orb of Power. Multiple copies of this mod increase the Super energy granted when those Orbs are picked up.
- Superstructure Medic 1
- While you are standing on a sync plate or are near a conflux, weapon attacks that hit powerful Vex combatants have a high chance to create a burst of healing for you and allies near you.
- Vex Striker 1
- Defeating a Vex with a precision hit has a chance to spawn an Orb of Power. Multiple copies of this mod increase the Super energy granted when those Orbs are picked up.
- Precise Oracle Disruptor 1
- Your equipped Bows, Hand Cannons, Linear Fusion Rifles, Scout Rifles, and Sniper Rifles deal additional damage to Oracles in the Vault of Glass.
- Anti-Praetorian (2 of Any Energy)
- Defeating a Praetorian grants you Super energy.
- Anti-Oracle (2 of Any Energy)
- Defeating an Oracle grants you Super energy.
- Rapid Oracle Disruptor 1
- Your equipped Pulse Rifles, Shotguns, Sidearms, SMGs, and Swords deal additional damage to Oracles.
- Superstructure Defender 1
- While you are standing on a sync plate or are near a conflux, weapon attacks that hit powerful Vex combatants have a high chance to weaken those combatants.
- Bitterpearl – Legendary Shader
- Complete the Pearl of Glass Triumph – find all 12 collectibles in Vault of Glass.
- Vaultstrider – Exotic Ship
- Complete “Vault of Glass” on Master difficulty (Master Glasser triumph).
- Extemporal – Legendary Emblem
- 24 Hour Emblem: Complete the Vault of Glass “Tempo’s Edge” Triumph, which requires you to complete Vault of Glass and all of the encounter challenges within the first 24 hours.
- Infinite Reflections – Legendary Emblem
- Raid Completion: Complete any version of the Vault of Glass raid.
- The Untold Tale – Vex Mythoclast Ornament
- Vex Mythoclast Catalyst
- Vex Mythoclast catalyst will be obtainable throughout the raid. It is listed in the game files as a “secret”. Once obtained, defeat 700 targets to unlock the catalyst.
- Calculated Balance: Higher stacks of Overcharge increase stability.
NOTE: To view Raid Loot via Google sheets click here (Please note, this sheet is currently being updated).
Vault of Glass raid loot pool for the “Cache of Kabr” at the end of the Vault of Glass raid.
THRONE OF ATHEON BUNDLE
Purchase the Throne of Atheon Emote Bundle and receive the ‘Throne of Atheon’ Exotic emote along with 1,100 Silver (1,000 + 100 bonus Silver) which you can use to purchase Seasons, cosmetics, and more. To unlock your new emote, speak with Master Rahool in the Tower.
GUIDES AND VIDEOS
- Loadout Suggestions
- Waking Ruins: Opening The Vault’s Front Door
- Encounter 1: Confluxes
- Encounter 2: The Oracles
- Encounter 3: Templar Boss Fight
- Encounter 4: The Gorgon Labyrinth
- The Jumping Puzzle
- Encounter 5: The Gatekeepers
- Encounter 6: Atheon, Time’s Conflux