MAR 31 – APR 07
GARDEN OF SALVATION
- A Link to the Chain: All players must tether the box(es) at the same time, regardless of where they are.
- Which Witch (Shuro Chi): Do not get hit or take damage from Shuro Chi’s Arc Blast.
Scourge of the Past:
- All for One, One for All (Prime Phase I): All players in the fireteam must “collect” and deposit each buff before the boss is killed.
Crown of Sorrow:
- Total Victory (Gahlran’s Deception): Players must break the shield of Gahlran’s Deception a total of five times in a single damage phase.
PRESTIGE RAID LAIRS (Eater of Worlds + Spire of Stars)
Active Modifier: Prism
- Attacks matching the periodically rotating focused element do more damage. Other elemental damage is reduced. Incoming damage is unaffected.
Armsmaster Required Loadout
- Kinetic: SMG
- Energy: Anything
- Power: Grenade Launcher
LEVIATHAN (Normal and Prestige)
Weekly Order: Gardens > Gauntlet > Pools > Calus
Challenge: Throne (Calus)
- Activate all four plates at the same time and before damaging Calus, on all damage phases.
ALL RAID CHALLENGES
GARDEN OF SALVATION
- Zero to One Hundred (Fourth Encounter – Sanctified Mind): Once you deposit motes, you have 10 seconds to fully fill the bank. This applies to both banks. Credit: @AyyItsChevy (Note: If you are aiming to get the Enlightened Triumph Title here is a post listing all the requirements for this)
- To The Top (Third Encounter): Motes must be deposited 10 at a time.
Credit: @saynotorage – The third raid challenge for Garden of Salvation is called “To the Top”. In the third encounter, motes must be deposited 10 at a time. You start with enlightenment, so sending 1 player to the relay early while the first banker collects their 10 motes is a helpful strat.
- A Link to the Chain (Second Encounter): All six fire team members must replenish enlightenment at the same time. Three pairs of 2 seemed to work well. Credit:
- Leftovers (First Encounter): Complete the first 2 rooms without killing specific Cyclopes. Note: There are Cyclopes that you will need to kill to progress the encounter. Tweet by @Gigz: Go through the first encounter without killing any Cyclops. There is 1 Cyclops in each room that you can kill to progress the encounter. A little confusing, but it makes more sense when you’re in the encounter. The reward is an extra drop. Completing this challenge also completes The Leftovers Triumph.
CROWN OF SORROW
- Limited Blessings (Hive Ritual): There must not be more than two players with the Witch’s Blessing buff at the same time.
- Total Victory (Gahlran’s Deception): Players must break the shield of Gahlran’s Deception a total of five times in a single damage phase (which means your team will also need to one-phase the boss).
- With Both Hands (Gahlran): Players must shoot (stun) one and only one of Gahlran’s hands during the hand-raising phases.
Destiny 2: Crown of Sorrow – Limited Blessings, Total Victory, & With Both Hands Guides via Datto on YouTube << Click link to watch more Destiny 2 videos.
View Crown of Sorrow guides and info here.
SCOURGE OF THE PAST
- Hold the Line: Do not let the map generator timer drop below half.
Destiny 2: Black Armory | Hold the Line Raid Challenge – New Level 4 Clan Reward!! by SpeerGaming on YouTube << Click link and subscribe for more Destiny videos!
- To Each Their Own Challenge (Prime Phase II – Insurrection Prime): Each player needs to destroy one of Insurrection Prime’s six shield generators and must not shoot more than once, one each damage phase.
Destiny 2: Black Armory | To Each Their Own Challenge – New Level 4 Clan Reward!! by Speer Gaming on YouTube << Subscribe for more Destiny videos!!
- All for One, One for All (Prime Phase I – Insurrection Prime): All players in the fireteam must “collect” and deposit each buff. (Note: Everyone individually has to obtain and dunk the Continuous, Angular and Parallel buffs before the boss is killed)
Destiny 2: Black Armory | All for One and One for All – New Level 4 Clan Reward!! by Speer Gaming on You Yube << Click link to subscribe for more Destiny 2 videos!
For more info, guides, and to view loot for the Scourge of the Past raid click here.
Your clan does not have to be rank 4 to pick up these raid challenges with Hawthorne, you only need access to the Last Wish raid.
- The Summoning Ritual (Kalli): Activate all 9 plates, kill all Knights, and kill all Ogres in the middle before doing damage to Kalli.
- Which Witch Challenge (Shuro Chi): Do not get hit/take damage from Shuro Chi’s Arc Blast.
- Forever Fight (Morgeth): Do not kill the small Ogres.
- Keep Out (Vault): Unlock the vault and keep Might of Riven Knights out of the center room.
- Strength of Memory (Riven): Players must not shoot the same Riven eye more than once.