View the full weekly reset post by visiting the home page and clicking on the pinned weekly reset post or by visiting the links below. The links below will be updated every week with current weeks infographics and post.
kyber3000.com/resetpost (Full Post)
kyber3000.com/reset (Reset Summary Infographic)
kyber3000.com/raids (Weekly Raid Challenges Infographic)
kyber3000.com/XurandTrials (Xur and Trials post)
kyber3000.com/Xurpost (Xur post)
kyber3000.com/Xur (Xur Infographic)
kyber3000.com/Trialspost (Trials post)
kyber3000.com/Trials (Trials of Osiris Infographic)
WEEKLY CHALLENGES THAT REWARD POWERFUL GEAR (This page is being updated)
The activities/challenges listed here reward powerful gear and some reward Pinnacle gear. Some challenges do not show up in-game until you are 900 Power. (And some challenges require Season of the Worthy Season Pass and/or Shadowkeep)
Powerful Reward Tiers:
- T1= Tier 1(base power level +3)
- T2= Tier 2 (base power level +4 or higher)
- T3= Tier 3 (base power level +5 or higher)
Season 9 Power Bands:
- Floor: 750
- Soft Cap: 960
- Powerful Cap: 1000
- Pinnacle Cap: 1010 (This is the highest Power at which gear drops; also known as the “hard cap”. The Seasonal Artifact bonus Power allows characters to attain values above this level)
POWERFUL REWARDS (Max 1000)
Note: Valor, Glory and Infamy Full Rank Ups and Resets reward Powerful Gear.
- Vendor Challenges – Complete 8 bounties for each activity. (T1)
- Vanguard: Vanguard Service
- Gunsmith: Spare Parts
- Crucible: Live-Fire Exercises
- Gambit: Shady Schemes
- Flashpoint (T1)
- Nightfall: The Ordeal
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more (Pinnacle Gear)
The old/previous nightfall mode doesn’t reward any powerful gear, only The Ordeal does. The Ordeal can drop nightfall strike unique loot.
- Crucible Rotator Playlist (T1) – Complete 4 matches.
- Crucible Core Playlist (T1) – Complete 4 matches.
- Vanguard Strikes (T1) – Complete 3 (You must use the same subclass element as the current active elemental burn.)
- Gambit + Gambit Prime (T2) – Complete 3 Gambit or Gambit Prime matches.
- Nightmare Hunts (T1) – Complete 3 (All difficulty tiers grant progress)
- Eris Weekly Bounty: Luna’s Recall (T1) – Replay story mission on the Moon.
- Clan: Clan Rewards (T2) – Earn 5K XP for your clan.
- Eris Weekly Challenge: Luna’s Calling (T1) – Complete 1 Memory Pursuit (For example Memory of Sai Moto bounty)*
- Ikora Weekly: Know Thy Enemy (T3) – Collect Vex parts anywhere in the system.
- Seraph Bunkers (T1): Rank 1 to rank 6 increases will net you a powerful drop; the first time you hit rank 7 will also provide a pinnacle drop; Season of the Worthy only.
- Legendary Lost Sectors (T1): Powerful gear per completion (once a week) after Seraph Bunker reaches rank 1; Season of the Worthy only.
- Seraph Towers (T1): Powerful gear per completion (once a week) after Seraph Bunker reaches rank 4; Season of the Worthy only.
- Weekly Rasputin Challenge (T3): Complete two weekly bounties.
- Trials of Osiris (T2): 3rd, 5th, and 7th win.
More Ways to get Powerful Gear:
- Clan Engrams: Gambit, Crucible, Nightfall, and Raid (When your clan completes a weekly clan challenge, every member in the clan will get a powerful weapon or piece of gear for each weekly clan challenge completed. This is per account and not for ea. character)
- Prime Engrams
- Iron Banner
- Year 3 Exotic Quests
- Garden of Salvation raid
PINNACLE REWARDS (Max 1010)
- NF: The Ordeal: 100k Score
- Garden of Salvation: Weekly Raid Challenge and x4 Encounters.
- Nightmare Hunt: Master Difficulty.
- Iron Banner: Bounties x4
- Pit of Heresy Dungeon: Weekly completion (Fully masterworked)
- Seraph Bunker: The first time you reach rank 7 with each Seraph Bunker will provide you with a pinnacle drop; Season of the Worthy only.
- Flawless Trials of Osiris