View the full weekly reset post by visiting the home page and clicking on the pinned weekly reset post or by visiting the links below. The links below are updated every week.
- Resetpost (Full Post)
- Reset(Reset Summary Infographic)
- Raids (Weekly Raid Challenges Infographic/Not In Use Currently)
- XurandTrials (Xur and Trials post)
- Xurpost (Xur post)
- Xur (Xur Infographic)
- Trialspost (Trials post)
- Trials (Trials of Osiris Infographic)
WEEKLY POWERFUL CHALLENGES (This page is being updated)
The activities/challenges listed here reward powerful gear and some reward Pinnacle gear. Some challenges do not show up in-game until you are 1200 Power. (And some challenges require Season of the Hunt Season Pass and/or Beyond Light)
Powerful Reward Tiers:
- Powerful T1= Tier 1 (Base PL +3)
- Powerful T2= Tier 2 (Base PL +4)
Season 12 Power Bands:
- Floor/Base Power: 1050 (This is your actual power level without the bonus from your Fang of Xivu Arath artifact. Every subsequent drop you get will be based on this value)
- Soft Cap: 1200 (World drops such as rares/blues and legendary/purples will continue to drop up to this point)
- Hard Cap: 1250 (From 1200 PL, you’ll need to do playlist and weekly activities via the director since these drop powerful engrams. It’s also possible to continue earning powerful drops as you do these activities)
- Pinnacle Cap: 1260 (This is the maximum power you can reach: 1260 PL – From 1250 PL, you can only reach this point by completing activities that reward pinnacle drops)
- 1260+ (Only Artifact Power granted from XP will increase your Power)
Note: Other than old Shadowkeep-specific content no longer dropping powerful or pinnacle gear, the biggest change in Destiny 2: Beyond Light is how vendors and collections work: All items in your collections tab remain stuck at 1050 PL, so they’re completely useless. As for vendors, don’t bother wasting your tokens while hoping to increase your power level. The items you get from vendor engrams will be 20 PL below your base PL — i.e., at the 1200 PL soft cap, the engrams from Zavala, Banshee, and others will be 1080 PL only. Source: In-Game and Pcinvasion.com.
- Vendor Challenges – Complete 8 bounties for each activity. (T1)
- Vanguard: Vanguard Service
- Gunsmith: Spare Parts
- Crucible: Live-Fire Exercises
- Gambit: Shady Schemes
- Nightfall: The Ordeal – Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (T1)
- Clan/Hawthorne: Earn 5000 XP for your clan. (T2)
- Europa Challenge: Complete Europa bounties acquired from Variks. (T1)
- Exo Stranger Challenge: Defeat combatants with or affected by Stasis off of Europa. (T1)
NOTE: Valor, Glory and Infamy full rank ups and resets may still reward Powerful Gear.
- Crucible – Complete 3 matches.
- Vanguard Strikes – Complete 3 strikes. (You must use the same subclass element as the current active elemental burn)
- Gambit– Complete 3 Gambit matches.
- NF: The Ordeal: Complete Nightfall The Ordeal with a team score of 100k or more
- Weekly Empire Hunt ?
- Weekly Deadly Venatics: Use the cryptolith Lure to hunt and eliminate Wrathborn.
- Deep Stone Crypt Raid
- Iron Banner: Bounties
- Flawless Trials of Osiris
MORE WAYS TO EARN POWERFUL GEAR:
- Trials of Osiris (?): 3rd, 5th, and 7th win.
- Master Lost Sector – Bunker
- Clan Engrams: Gambit, Crucible, Nightfall, and Raid (When your clan completes a weekly clan challenge, every member in the clan will get a powerful weapon or piece of gear for each weekly clan challenge completed. This is per account and not for ea. character)
- Prime Engrams
- Iron Banner