View the full weekly reset post by visiting the home page and clicking on the pinned weekly reset post or by visiting the links below. The links below are updated every week.
- Resetpost (Full Post)
- Reset(Reset Summary Infographic)
- XurandTrials (Xur and Trials post)
- Xurpost (Xur post)
- Xur (Xur Infographic)
- Trialspost (Trials post)
- Trials (Trials of Osiris Infographic)
WEEKLY POWERFUL AND PINNACLE CHALLENGES
The activities/challenges listed here reward powerful gear and some reward Pinnacle gear. Some challenges do not show up in-game until you are 1200 Power. (Some challenges require Season of the Hunt Season Pass and/or Beyond Light)
Powerful Reward Tiers:
- Powerful T1= Tier 1 (Base PL +3)
- Powerful T2= Tier 2 (Base PL +4)
- Powerful T3= Tier 3 (Base PL +5)
Season 13 Power Bands:
- Power Floor: 1100
- Soft Cap: 1250
- Powerful Cap: 1300
- Pinnacle Cap: 1310
- When below the Soft Cap, increased the upper limit of Power upgrades dropped from weekly powerful sources.
- Increased XP rewards for the Last Wish raid to match Garden of Salvation and Deep Stone Crypt.
- Bungie fixed an issue where the Power preview for some vendor items did not match the Power of the gear received.
- Vendor Challenges – Complete 8 bounties for each activity below.
- Strikes: Vanguard Service (T1 + Bright Dust)
- Gunsmith: Spare Parts (T1 + Bright Dust)
- Crucible: Live-Fire Exercises (T1 + Bright Dust)
- Gambit: Shady Schemes (T1 + Bright Dust)
- Nightfall: The Ordeal – Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (T1)
- Clan/Hawthorne: Earn 5000 XP for your clan. (T2)
- Europa Challenge: Complete Europa bounties acquired from Variks. (T1)
- Empire Hunt: Complete 2 Empire Hunts as part of a step on an Empire Hunt quest. (T1)
- Simulation: Simulated Skill-Set Training: Test your dexterity as you move against the Vex. (T1)
- Exo Stranger Challenge: Defeat 100 combatants with Stasis on Europa. (T1)
- Trials Wins: Earn powerful gear by winning three, five, and seven matches.
- Valor, Glory, and Infamy Rank Up: Only works once, after resetting you will no longer receive Powerful rewards.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Complete Nightfall The Ordeal with a team score of 100k or more.
- Vanguard Strikes: Complete 3 Strikes using the same subclass element (singe) as the currently active elemental burn.
- Crucible: Complete 3 matches.
- Crucible (Glory): Get 7 Wins in either Glory-ranked playlist.
- Gambit: Complete 3 matches.
- Empire Hunt: Complete any Empire Hunt on Master difficulty.
- Exo Challenge (Simulation): Complete an Exo challenge.
- Presage Exotic Quest: Complete quest once a week for randomly filled Dead Man’s Tale.
- Prophecy Dungeon completion
- Deep Stone Crypt Raid completion
- Flawless Trials
Other Ways to Earn Powerful/Pinnacle Gear:
- Exotic Engrams
- Exotic Quests
- Prime Engrams
- Clan Engrams: Gambit, Crucible, Nightfall, and Raid (When your clan completes a weekly clan challenge, every member in the clan will get a powerful weapon or piece of gear for each weekly clan challenge completed. This is per account and not for ea. character)
This page will be updated periodically with new information.