OCT 27 – NOV 03
To do the challenges below you will need to get the challenge bounties from Hawthorne at the Tower, except the Garden of Salvation, Prestige Raid Lairs and Leviathan challenges.
- Garden of Salvation: Zero to One Hundred (Fourth Encounter)
- Fully fill each conflux with x30 motes within x10 seconds of initially banking the first set of motes.
- Last Wish: Which Witch (Shuro Chi)
- Do not get hit or take damage from Shuro Chi’s Arc Blast.
- Scourge of the Past: All for One, One for All (Prime Phase I)
- All players in the fireteam must “collect” and deposit each buff before the boss is killed.
- Crown of Sorrow: Total Victory (Gahlran’s Deception)
- Players must break the shield of Gahlran’s Deception a total of five times in a single damage phase.
Prestige Raid Lairs (Eater of Worlds + Spire of Stars)
- Modifier: Prism
- Attacks matching the periodically rotating focused element do more damage. Other elemental damage is reduced. Incoming damage is unaffected.
Armsmaster Required Loadout
- Kinetic: SMG
- Energy: Anything
- Power: Grenade Launcher
Leviathan Challenge (Normal and Prestige)
- Weekly Order: Dogs > Gauntlet > Baths > Calus
- Challenge: The Gauntlet
- Players must not stand on the same plate more than once.
Starting today, the weekly reward limit is being removed from five featured raids. You will be able to farm rewards, including Exotics, from the main encounters as much as you like. Secret chests will still remain on a weekly limit. Here are the five featured raids:
- Eater of Worlds
- Spire of Stars
- Crown of Sorrow
- Scourge of the Past
There will also be some cosmetic items available for completing the five featured raids.
- Leviathan Triumph completion offers the Contender’s Ghost Shell and shaders
- Eater Triumph completion offers shaders
- Spire Triumph completion offers the Luxurious Toast emote and shaders
- Crown Triumph completion offers shaders
- Scourge Triumph completion offers shaders
Completing all 5 of the featured raids grants players a special emblem along with the ability to purchase a special raid ring through Bungie Rewards.
ALL RAID CHALLENGES
GARDEN OF SALVATION
- Zero to One Hundred (Fourth Encounter – Sanctified Mind): Once you deposit motes, you have 10 seconds to fully fill the bank. This applies to both banks. Credit: @AyyItsChevy (Note: If you are aiming to get the Enlightened Triumph Title here is a post listing all the requirements for this)
- To The Top (Third Encounter): Motes must be deposited 10 at a time.
Credit: @saynotorage – The third raid challenge for Garden of Salvation is called “To the Top”. In the third encounter, motes must be deposited 10 at a time. You start with enlightenment, so sending 1 player to the relay early while the first banker collects their 10 motes is a helpful strat.
- A Link to the Chain (Second Encounter): All six fire team members must replenish enlightenment at the same time. Three pairs of 2 seemed to work well. Credit:
- Leftovers (First Encounter): Complete the first 2 rooms without killing specific Cyclopes. Note: There are Cyclopes that you will need to kill to progress the encounter. Tweet by @Gigz: Go through the first encounter without killing any Cyclops. There is 1 Cyclops in each room that you can kill to progress the encounter. A little confusing, but it makes more sense when you’re in the encounter. The reward is an extra drop. Completing this challenge also completes The Leftovers Triumph.
CROWN OF SORROW
- Limited Blessings (Hive Ritual): There must not be more than two players with the Witch’s Blessing buff at the same time.
- Total Victory (Gahlran’s Deception): Players must break the shield of Gahlran’s Deception a total of five times in a single damage phase (which means your team will also need to one-phase the boss).
- With Both Hands (Gahlran): Players must shoot (stun) one and only one of Gahlran’s hands during the hand-raising phases.
Destiny 2: Crown of Sorrow – Limited Blessings, Total Victory, & With Both Hands Guides via Datto on YouTube << Click link to watch more Destiny 2 videos.
View Crown of Sorrow guides and info here.
SCOURGE OF THE PAST
- Hold the Line: Do not let the map generator timer drop below half.
Destiny 2: Black Armory | Hold the Line Raid Challenge – New Level 4 Clan Reward!! by SpeerGaming on YouTube << Click link and subscribe for more Destiny videos!
- To Each Their Own Challenge (Prime Phase II – Insurrection Prime): Each player needs to destroy one of Insurrection Prime’s six shield generators and must not shoot more than once, one each damage phase.
Destiny 2: Black Armory | To Each Their Own Challenge – New Level 4 Clan Reward!! by Speer Gaming on YouTube << Subscribe for more Destiny videos!!
- All for One, One for All (Prime Phase I – Insurrection Prime): All players in the fireteam must “collect” and deposit each buff. (Note: Everyone individually has to obtain and dunk the Continuous, Angular and Parallel buffs before the boss is killed)
Destiny 2: Black Armory | All for One and One for All – New Level 4 Clan Reward!! by Speer Gaming on You Yube << Click link to subscribe for more Destiny 2 videos!
For more info, guides, and to view loot for the Scourge of the Past raid click here.
Your clan does not have to be rank 4 to pick up these raid challenges with Hawthorne, you only need access to the Last Wish raid.
- The Summoning Ritual (Kalli): Activate all 9 plates, kill all Knights, and kill all Ogres in the middle before doing damage to Kalli.
- Which Witch Challenge (Shuro Chi): Do not get hit/take damage from Shuro Chi’s Arc Blast.
- Forever Fight (Morgeth): Do not kill the small Ogres.
- Keep Out (Vault): Unlock the vault and keep Might of Riven Knights out of the center room.
- Strength of Memory (Riven): Players must not shoot the same Riven eye more than once.