MOMENTS OF TRIUMPHS
Available from July 7 through August 27, 2019.
Starting July 9, 2019, Moments of Triumph for Year 2 of Destiny 2 will become available. Players will be challenged to complete triumphs that span content throughout the solar system, from the Dreaming City to the EDZ. This year will be fairly straight forward: Complete in-game triumphs, unlock rewards.
- Complete one Moment of Triumph, earn the Moments of Triumph 2019 Emblem
- Complete 5 Moments of Triumph, earn the Moments of Triumph 2019 Sparrow
- Complete 10 Moments of Triumph, earn the Moments of Triumph 2019 Ship
- Complete 15 Moments of Triumph, the Moments of Triumph T-Shirt offer becomes available
- Complete ALL Moments of Triumph, unlock the Moments of Triumph 2019 Seal and Title
2019 Moments of Triumph T-shirt
This year, the 2019 Moments of Triumph T-shirt will be available through Bungie Rewards. Players will can earn their offer code by unlocking triumphs starting on Tuesday. Players who are signed up to receive Bungie emails will receive a notification to purchase on Fridays, or they can directly receive their codes via Bungie.net/rewards. The last day to purchase the customized T-Shirt is September 30, 2019.
Triumphs Available Day One
So, what’s available day one? There will be Triumphs for players to complete throughout various activities and releases. Players who own Destiny 2 will have the ability to earn all in-game rewards. In order to earn the 2019 Moments of Triumph T-shirt offer, players will need to own Destiny 2: Forsaken. To complete all 2019 Triumphs and unlock their title, players will need to own the Destiny 2 Annual Pass.
- Legendary Valor
- Crucible Pinnacle Arms
- Vanguard Pinnacle Arms
- Nothing Left to Say
- The Vault
- Gambit Pinnacle Arms
- O Murderer Mine
- Valiant Savior
- Going the Distance
- Prime Fashion
Solstice of Heroes Triumphs
- Strike Spelunker
- Exotic Arsenal
- Gun for Hire
- Fashion Hero
- Above and Beyond
- Master Smith
Solstice of heroes will also bring some new loot for players to earn this summer. Keep your eyes peeled, Bungie will have a blog article on July 24 to show off the upcoming event!
Source: Bungie Website (view original article)
BAD JUJU EXOTIC QUEST
Bad Juju Exotic Submachine is back! You can earn this weapon by completing tributes in the Tribute Hall.
- Visit the the barge where Werner is located. Once you get there you’ll see a new treasure chest by him. Open it and you’ll receive an Imperial Invitation. This starts you on the quest for Bad Juju.
- After you got the Imperial Invitation, you’ll unlock access to the Tribute Hall. The icon for Tribute Hall is in the same menu that lets you enter the Menagerie. Select it and talk to the big statue there called the Visage of Calus and you’ll gain access to a new set of bounties called Champion Bounties. Completing one kicks off the quest in earnest, which requires you to fill the Tribute Hall with statues commemorating your accomplishments.
Complete all of the steps in this exotic quest and you’ll unlock Bad Juju. As Destiny 1 players may remember, this pulse rifle charges your Super and does increased damage when you get a kill. There’s also an Exotic Catalyst for Bad Juju which will increase it’s effectiveness. You’ll need to earn 40 tributes in the Tribute Hall in order to unlock it.
This page will be updated with guides and when any new information is available.