JULY 09 – JULY 16
Modifiers and Matchmaking is enabled for this activity (Max Fireteam Members: 3)
Weekly Challenge: Successfully complete tiers. (Higher tiers grant the most efficient progress)
This Week: The Swords
Singe: Void Singe
- Just In Case – Sword (T3)
- Night Watch – Scout Rifle (T2 and T3)
- Lonesome – Sidearm (T2 and T3)
- Last Man Standing – Shotgun (T2 and T3)
- Sole Survivor – Sniper Rifle (T2 and T3)
- Tier 1: 650
- Tier 2: 670
- Tier 3: 680 (Players will need to fully upgrade their synthesizer to enter.)
- How to gain access: After you finish your first Gambit Prime match in Destiny 2: Season of the Drifter, The Drifter will give you a Mote Synthesizer. He’ll then send you on a mission to board his ship, The Derelict. It’s hauling a giant ball of ice through space, and that’s where the The Reckoning takes place.
Gambit Prime Armor: To Earn powerful Gambit Prime Armor, you’ll need to complete different tiers of The Reckoning. Gear pieces have unique perks that help you stay competitive.
BOSSES AND LOOT
- Last Man Standing Shotgun
- Night Watch Scout Rifle
- Lonesome Sidearm
- Sole Survivor Sniper Rifle
- Just in Case Sword
Likeness of Oryx
- Doomsday Grenade Launcher
- Bug-Out Bag Submachine Gun
- Gnawing Hunger Auto Rifle
- Spare Ration Hand Cannon
- Outlast Pulse Rifle
Destiny 2: RECKONING GUIDE! – Beat Tier 2 & 1 EASY! | Season of the Drifter by KackisHD on YouTube << Click link for more Destiny 2 videos!
The Reckoning Tier 2 Guide – Tips, Tricks, and Farm Curated Weapons! (Destiny 2 Joker’s Wild) by Ninja Pups on YouTube << Click link for more Destiny 2 videos!
All 9 “The Reckoning” Lore Item Locations / Dust Lore [Destiny 2 Joker’s Wild by Estorickk on YouTube << Click link for more Destiny 2 guides/videos!